Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 19-06-2014, 02:43 AM
Sky System

Animal past lives

I am new here, and I was just wondering what the thought is on animal past lives. I have had past lives as a german shepherd, a dragon, and an angel like creature. Do you think I am crazy?
Old 19-06-2014, 04:11 AM
FantasyNut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky System
I am new here, and I was just wondering what the thought is on animal past lives. I have had past lives as a german shepherd, a dragon, and an angel like creature. Do you think I am crazy?

It kind of depends on someone's point of view really. For example, those who think that there is absolutely NO way that psychic phenomena are real would consider those that DO to be crazy.

As for me personally, I am actually more interested in how you found out. XD
I do what I can to try and keep from passing judgement on others (although I usually fail miserably )
Old 19-06-2014, 04:14 AM
Administrator
Hello

I have had a past life as a "Rat" and in this life LOL they are a great fear of mine. It was in the times of the Dino days, and I remember being out hunting for my babies and being stepped on. I died there and then.

Lynn
Old 19-06-2014, 06:14 AM
yumi14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I have had a past life as a "Rat" and in this life LOL they are a great fear of mine. It was in the times of the Dino days, and I remember being out hunting for my babies and being stepped on. I died there and then.

Lynn

Omg , you poor thing

I have to wonder tho, why the fear of rats in this life? I would think you would have empathy for them or some sort of fondness.

My brain always wonders things, lol.
Old 19-06-2014, 06:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky System
Most souls that incarnate much try all kinds of creatures (and non-creatures sometimes). Most don't confine them selves to one planet or even one universe. As such those other universe incarnations are not really 'past' more like 'other'.

Very lucid though by common society's limited view, crazy.
Old 19-06-2014, 06:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
I was a worm-like creature, far less trauma. It was pretty simple, crawl along and eat. Even if you are about to get eaten you have no awareness or fear about being stalked or what is to come. Something incomprehensible happens and its over. No pesky complications. There are things to experience/learn while being all sorts of creatures.
Old 19-06-2014, 06:42 AM
swisscub

Quote:
I have to wonder tho, why the fear of rats in this life?

What if it's your own kind that betrays you?... And perhaps even kill you in that life? You wouldn't trust them anymore either.

Could be one of many possibilities. Not saying that's how it must've been.
Old 19-06-2014, 07:15 AM
angel3d.arts

The idea sounds a little crazy, but there is always room for crazy in my book What makes you feel that you have had past lives as animals? Through a dream?
Old 19-06-2014, 08:55 AM
Master

Animals have souls as we do and are on their own evolutionary path.
When an animal has learned all the lessons it needs to learn from the Animal Kingdom, its next evolutionary step is as incarnation in human guise ...

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 19-06-2014, 01:52 PM
Experiencer
I think it's possible given that I believe in multiple realities or dimensions.