Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 04-07-2017, 04:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
Hi running :)

To help with the discussion.

Kundalini and Tummo are the same type of energies. The difference is that Tummo is usually taught when the practioner has much greater clarity of mind than with Kundalini yoga. Starting energy practices earlier can be very effective, but the danger is one will be caught up and get ahead of themself with the energy effects. The key in both cases is having a good teacher/guru.

Tummo is Buddhist.

Buddhism focuses on clarity of mind first which lessens the issues one can have from energy work. Without a teacher/guru to help provide such clarity one tends to overload often. At the same time one tends to progress faster in my experience with energy work which is why you will see Buddhist teach vase breathing early on which is a safe and gentle energy practice.

Tummo is not mentioned in the Pali Cannon, so it is an ' add on '. It is Buddhist like you said but it is not Buddhism.
Old 04-07-2017, 05:11 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrynu
No, I dont see spirits or hear them and I am very happy because it would be a distraction for me as I am a bit of a "Doubting Thomas".I feel the presence of higher beings around when I need help.

The Chinese proverb proverb or any old eastern proverb has little relation to my life in Western Europe in 2017...Haste doesnt bring success,sometimes Haste DOES bring success so the lesson here is dont believe everything you read no matter who wrote or said it.

You are correct that Tai chi,good food and environment will help the flow of Kunalini.The main thing that blocks kundalini from flowing is stuck or unexamined emotions and this is what Jesus did....He let love flow... but I dont see too much of that in Buddhism and its why I see the middle path as slower.

I dont meditate either.I go into light or deep trances with thoughts about my world and feelings.I harness the good feelings/Love and I send these out to those that are or can be connected to me.
I see that you help people and know of the darkness in some and how it can be transferred into light

Your last paragraph about kundalini demons and energy hunters is not something I can relate to and I have felt this different Energy in you before just from reading your posts.I dont feel it as strong now because I am stronger but its not for me.

Seeing spirit doesn't mean distraction. I see how Jesus comes to me and integrated into my body. How Buddha Sakyamuni integrated into my body. God Jehovah descenting from the sky when Jesus asked me to look up to the sky. And all the action before Gods going into my body. How and what's creator? He's a blue light energy God Almighty almost transparent in human shape. What's Good Energy? Old Angel? God of Wealth? How they're doing their work? And how demons are behind all trick of religions. I found them out and gave them a kick.

My last paragraph is how I've investigated in these few months that I've talking with jonesboy and I found out what is behind his promotion of energy. They fought me because I said, they're not Buddhism. You should know also Tibetan Buddhism are far from Buddha Sakyamuni teaching. They're practicing of YabYum and so is Dzogchen. Their facial expression is Buddhism but they've no connection with Buddhism or Buddha Sakyamuni. They're connected with Hinduism in particular interest and do is kundalini.

All that I said, they're demons because all greedy type of energy hunters or indulged in sexual practice as their main purpose of forming or taking over that religion --- Buddhism.

My proverb is just an advice. And you feel good then that's your own encountered experience. No body can change it or take it away......

You said, you're deep in light and trance that's your consciousness go into your astral light inside your body that caused that effect. That's nothing great as what I've perceived. But as long you like it then it's OK .

Astral light is your life or anyone without it is a corpse . It's also the karma of that person or your former and present recorder which is the cause and effect bound or arrangement. I've seen my full scope of my astral when creator have rectified and enforcing it under my third eye. Astral light is a groups of light that resampling of the Cosmo. But they're all different in every body. And when a person die his consciousness is shrunk into it as the future generations seed that's reincarnation. This is told by Creator (to me).
Old 04-07-2017, 05:14 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Tummo is not mentioned in the Pali Cannon, so it is an ' add on '. It is Buddhist like you said but it is not Buddhism.

That's why I always say, he's or they're Hinduism not Buddhism. Cheers, my friends all results are clear.
Old 04-07-2017, 05:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
That's why I always say, he's or they're Hinduism not Buddhism. Cheers, my friends all results are clear.

Yes Jeremy, it was not taught by Buddha as it is not mentioned in the Pali Cannon. It's Tibetan Buddhism which is a melting pot of various teachings taken from different cultures/beliefs etc:
The closest you can get to Buddha's original teachings are found in the Pali Canon.
Old 04-07-2017, 05:26 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by django
The question to me would be why do Buddhists/Buddhism dismiss kundalini

Good question Like if a Buddhist by following the teachings of Buddha (Buddhism) is lead to the Kundalini, is that by the very nature then not Buddhism to that individual?
Old 04-07-2017, 05:34 PM
Master
Quote:

It is Buddhism.

Just because you disagree. Mahayana Buddhism which is thousands of years old, is recognized worldwide and has the largest Buddhist practitioners than any other tradition.

It is very much Buddhism.

Sad you keep disparaging traditions and people's beliefs and practices.
Old 04-07-2017, 05:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
It is Buddhism.

Just because you disagree. Mahayana Buddhism which is thousands of years old, is recognized worldwide and has the largest Buddhist practitioners than any other tradition.

It is very much Buddhism.

Sad you keep disparaging traditions and people's beliefs and practices.

Which Pali Sutra ?
Which teaching of Buddha mentions it ?
Old 04-07-2017, 06:05 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong

My last paragraph is how I've investigated in these few months that I've talking with jonesboy and I found out what is behind his promotion of energy. They fought me because I said, they're not Buddhism. You should know also Tibetan Buddhism are far from Buddha Sakyamuni teaching. They're practicing of YabYum and so is Dzogchen. Their facial expression is Buddhism but they've no connection with Buddhism or Buddha Sakyamuni. They're connected with Hinduism in particular interest and do is kundalini.

All that I said, they're demons because all greedy type of energy hunters or indulged in sexual practice as their main purpose of forming or taking over that religion --- Buddhism.

Your judgement of other people's belief's baffle me ....as you have already spoken to me of your connection to Jesus and Buddha,yet you speak down to others who you think have "mixed" their belief's and that mixing is wrong.
Pure Traditional beliefs have not and can not evolve and this a problem for human consciousness.
Evolution of our Consciousness is required and this is achieved by sharing and mixing and comparing.Its pretty basic really,it the reason you are looking at a computer screen now...Evolution and change
Old 04-07-2017, 06:18 PM
Guide

Quote:
Downright ( not ) wrong

Anguttara Nikaya of the Pali Canon.
Mahaparanirvana Sutta.

These are two I can remember but there will be many more.
As to the first one, while there are reference to higher states, higher wisdom, higher knowledge, higher rebirth, higher realms, higher mind, higher virtuous behavior, I cannot find a reference to a Higher Self.
Old 04-07-2017, 06:54 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrynu
Your judgement of other people's belief's baffle me ....as you have already spoken to me of your connection to Jesus and Buddha,yet you speak down to others who you think have "mixed" their belief's and that mixing is wrong.
Pure Traditional beliefs have not and can not evolve and this a problem for human consciousness.
Evolution of our Consciousness is required and this is achieved by sharing and mixing and comparing.Its pretty basic really,it the reason you are looking at a computer screen now...Evolution and change

When I said, connection with Jesus and Buddha Gautama that means they're the same good with or as each of them. But Hinduism is different. Hinduism has no founder and they believe all Gods as long they're deity , it's because they can't see them that means they may worship demons as the Chinese way of belief. Chinese also traditionally believe in all types of Gods and they can't see so the chances of worship demons is of great possibility. Chinese main belief are AllGods (with many Gods' names) believers, Taoism, Confucianism, Buddhism , Tibetan Buddhism(in Tibet only)

People always think that Shiva is the highest God of Hinduism but it isn't. So is Chinese belief that Supreme Emperor of God is the highest God but he's not. In reality , they're only the wrong perception by the human. But in spiritual realm, they're not so great as human said.

So there's or there're big differences between the human can understand. In the universe they're so many family Gods , each of them can always come to earth to form a religion. They're thousands of thousands of them or equally great with their dharma.