Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 20-08-2022, 12:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Maybe it is...
... Peace
Thanks. This...

Recently I heard someone say that the perfection of everything "Obviously" implies that there "thus" must exists a God. But what they ment by God, now I understand the following better, thanks to another memory as I am reading what you wrote here, that I am indeed often "trying" or "creating the illusion for myself that I am doing something which is not actually what I am doing", to understand God, before the alignment. And the fact that I say "before" the alignment proofs it also. I am still learning what time actually is. But I'll just let this go for now. Because my mind cannot change my heart, but it does keep remembering the desire to understand/trust it more. Or maybe the feeling/emotion. Or maybe both. Or maybe just the process of life.

But the less I say, the better, for now, I think. Sometimes I just know that I don't know. And my heart, or something, agrees when I say, it's ok.
Old 21-08-2022, 07:04 PM
Master
Practicing boredom/contentment

I take a seashell, and I say "This is a seashell." I feel bored. However, I keep returning to this statement or thought, without trying to make a statement of contentment, which causes me to create resistance. So I stay here. Time seems to have gaps, and I sometimes find myself having a sudden experience, a glimpse of contentment and satisfaction. They are rare but they definitely happened. If I try to make it happen, I create resistance.

It's nice to learn to stay in boredom without dipping down. This gives me much better results. "This is a seashell." There is no resistance in that statement. No complainment. It just is. If I stay in the simplicity of things, even settle down into boredom, and relax into it, long enough, and consistently enough, the energy begins opening up. Time seems to fade away, thoughts seem to fade away, even the experience seems to fade away, and I find myself in glimpses of experiences of contentment. It feels very good. I miss having this positive emotion and feeling. But rather I'm glad that I can have them again, experience them again and that they certainly exist. That this little bit of staying in boredom helps me become aware of it again bit by bit.

Took hours at first, and I noticed the more I stayed in boredom or simplicity, more consistently, it's almost like a reacquantence with positive things, without even realising it, or anything, at first. The more I stayed in boredom the less I dipped down into pessimism or even irritation/frustration. I kept feeling more neutral. Almost like everything faded away, relaxing into boredom untill it feels neutral and then time fades and experience fades and suddenly I stumble into experiences of contentment and satisfaction. Without trying to create it, it just happens, everything seems to just happen, the more I stay here in neutrality or simplicity.

At first I made the statement "this is a seashell" and felt bored. And over time I noticed how that experience, of focusing on that simple idea, resistance free idea, was so much better compared to all other experiences of constant irritation. And it became more and more attractive to stay there in the simplicity of it, the mundaneness of it. And as I did, I established a state of lesser resistance. Which in mysterious ways transcended almost accidentally my own resistances. Sometimes things that used to irritate me pass away like clouds, without affecting me, and sometimes I literally seem to transcend myself and find myself mysteriously enjoying the moment, feeling appreciation. Unexplainable. It just happens and it feels good.

Relaxing into boredom is like blending with the isness. And from the simplicity of being in the isness. Things happen, and I find myself being content. Almost like it was already that way. Like, I have always been this way. I have always been content. And I simply let it be more and more, as I get comfortable with the stability of my setpoint not dropping bellow boredom, it feels safe. It feels like I can relax and then contentment simply happens. Because there is nothing that prevents it. And if it does I simply return to the simplicity of things. Like, "This is a word. This is the color yellow." And as I stay here with this idea, long enough, everything in my reality transforms and becomes better without anything happening, time fades, experience fades, and I find myself in unknown mysteriously unexplainable allowed experiences of contentment. Like an energetic quality of pleasing gentle contentment, subtle at first, maybe even glimpses at first, as my consciousness is opening up to it, by staying more consistently in boredom, which seems to prepare the soil almost, for contentment to be experienced. The allowance, the level of allowance increases, if I stay there, in neutrality also, and then it suddenly somehow someway simply happens. It simply is and it is allowed and I am feeling and being and experiencing contentment and satisfaction.

Things no longer matter, they just are, I let them happen, I allow them to happen, they just happen and I simply allow them. And then suddenly contentment happens.

It's good to feel contentment again. Good to know that it exists. Good to experience that I can still experience it. That I can still even allow the experience. It's been so long since I've experienced this good feeling positive emotion. Good.
Old 21-08-2022, 08:08 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Things no longer matter, they just are, I let them happen, I allow them to happen, they just happen and I simply allow them. And then suddenly contentment happens.
Excellent. It sounds like you have become a Taoist.

"He/She who is content with contentment is always contented."

Peace
Old 21-08-2022, 08:21 PM
Administrator
I have to say i like that quote

Namaste
Old 22-08-2022, 09:45 PM
Master
Remember vividly my soulmate saying she’s in contentment for me- I was shocked because the nature of contentment at its base!!

Nostalgia will get you into contentment..

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 22-08-2022, 09:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Practicing boredom/contentment

I take a seashell, and I say "This is a seashell." .

Really good analogy

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 28-10-2022, 05:22 PM
Ascender

Within the boredom, there will still be things to appreciate. If you can pay attention to those, then you will firstly create some more positive things to appreciate, and secondly, you will also create a flow of life. Boredom is a feeling of nothing new happening and life not flowing, but your gratitude each day, will activate this flow and feeling of momentum. Then your thinking becomes more expansive and dynamic, and further good things come into your life.