Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 12-11-2022, 11:57 AM
Master

Why are all manifesting guides for beginners?

Hii all,

I’ve been improving my manifestation techniques a lot. Am getting better at it. However it bothers me there isn’t much depth in the online guides. They all assume people can’t manifest themselves. But I do it everyday.

I’ve been working to manifest a more advanced guide for manifesting, and it’s on its way but not ready yet in my vibe. I want to evolve it more so to speak..

But why aren’t others yet manifesting it? I don’t see how it isn’t in anyone’s vibe yet? Or is it?

I know there are books on manifesting, but they are all quite basic as I read the back. Maybe I’m wrong, but I got the fundamentals and the do’s and don’t right by now. As well as an additional lesson of patience with myself.

Maybe we can all just focus on something improved from the very fundamentals? I mean by now there are some people here having mastered it fully. Why don’t you guys manifest a next step written in a guide on some blog? Seems pretty nice to me. I mean, there must be more to manifesting than the “why you haven’t manifested yet” part. I want to read about “how to make manifesting extra good”. I’ve manifested for a year now, and yes I still get insecure sometimes, but more so I lack inspiration. Or I have a lot of inspiration actually, but desire ways to make the process better than just working with getting signs or having that good conversation about it or yeah just that validation. I also want to enjoy it more.

Kind regards,

CW
Old 12-11-2022, 12:42 PM
Well, we are all manifesting things...or drawing things to ourselves -good and bad with our thoughts,
attitudes and mostly our core beliefs.
To get more specific, you mean deliberately manifesting?
So you want more in-depth discussion or direction and not from books from online, like from this forum?
Just to understand you better. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 12-11-2022, 01:26 PM
Master

Funny Ive been manifesting all my life without realising it’s called manifesting. I’ll try and explain how it happens for me. I’ve just always been the kinda person that sees what I want to do or have and then spent most of the time thinking about how exciting it will be and how it FEELS to be doing it and KNOWING it was going to happen. I’ve never spent much time on dithering about how to do it or the process to get there or wondering IF it could happen. The process to get there just takes care of itself.
I guess I just constantly FEEL the excitement of what it is that i want/need and I never for one minute doubted that it wouldn’t happen. Doubt just wasn’t in my DNA so to speak.
I hope that’s helpful.
Old 12-11-2022, 01:32 PM
Master

I can give you a couple of examples if anyone is interested.
Old 12-11-2022, 01:34 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
I guess I just constantly FEEL the excitement of what it is that i want/need and
I never for one minute doubted that it wouldn’t happen.
And those are the TWO major components!
100% No doubt - even spoken about in the Bible.
And like Neville Goddard's amazing book, 'Feeling is The Secret'.
We all love examples!!! :)
(I've just given so many I feel like I'm boasting or something and a broken record already!)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 12-11-2022, 02:28 PM
Master

I usually make it within myself and then I don’t need to put faith in it because it exists within me, so it exists. I do this using contrast.

Hii Miss H,. Yes deliberate manifesting. Could be anywhere on the internet, but desire it to be free and without subscription. Am working on that vibe.

Kind regards,

CW