Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 20-07-2011, 05:07 AM
native wiccan

ghosts & aliens

i often wonder how do these 2 connect? anyone have ideas? id love to hear em
Old 20-07-2011, 12:58 PM
Student4Life1975

awesome topic. both ghosts and aliens have been claimed to have been seen by many people all over the world. i personally have heard a ghost, but never seen one. aliens, if i ever saw one would literally blow my mind, but unfortunately i'd also likely fill my pants. both have alot of pictures to support them, books and television programs with "proof" of their existence, but thats no more substancial than anything else in life. i personally believe in the possibility of both, but are they related? no more than they both seem just out of our realm of reality. other than that, if aliens exist, im sure they would have spirits as we likely do. i dont think theres a direct relation between the two, but there are some books and people that say there are certain aliens that exist on other plains of existence (dimensions) that to me would seem like ghosts in this dimension. interesting, but until i actually get abducted or haunted, i remain neutral..
Old 20-07-2011, 04:40 PM
Seperate_Reality

A ghost is a derogatory term for a non-physical, immortal, spiritual being (you and me) usually without operating, (because of death), a mortal, physical, human body. The human body dies, but not you and me as non-physical, immortal, spiritual beings. Someone operating a mortal, physical, human body at his computer keeps sensing a presence or someone in the room with them and when they look around the room see no-body. This spiritual being you sense just no longer has a mortal, physical, human body, because that body died, or, this spiritual being has move out of and away from that human body. Quite a few individuals can move away from their human bodies at will and go tripping around this planet and, or, this universe. An Alien is just a spiritual being operating a physical body on a different planet than Earth...
Old 20-07-2011, 06:43 PM
native wiccan

yes i sense the spiritual world, im curious what the links between the 2 are
Old 21-07-2011, 03:29 PM
Seperate_Reality

The only link is a spiritual being's consideration, idea, belief, that there is a link between itself and the physical world reality, of operating a physical human body. In truth, there is no link, because we are each "non-physical" and are not positioned in Time or in Space. At some point in time we "forgot" that we were just operating physical bodies for a physical type of experience and playing a game. Like playing a virtual type of game on a Holodeck in Star trek and forgetting this is not a real world, therefore you now believe it is the real world or reality. The Matrix movie is another example, but these two worlds-realities were not real and the physical world is. It is just not native to non-physical, immortal, spiritual beings. (you and me)
Old 23-07-2011, 08:26 AM
native wiccan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seperate_Reality
The only link is a spiritual being's consideration, idea, belief, that there is a link between itself and the physical world reality, of operating a physical human body. In truth, there is no link, because we are each "non-physical" and are not positioned in Time or in Space. At some point in time we "forgot" that we were just operating physical bodies for a physical type of experience and playing a game. Like playing a virtual type of game on a Holodeck in Star trek and forgetting this is not a real world, therefore you now believe it is the real world or reality. The Matrix movie is another example, but these two worlds-realities were not real and the physical world is. It is just not native to non-physical, immortal, spiritual beings. (you and me)
love the explanation
Old 23-07-2011, 05:41 PM
Seperate_Reality

I'm glad that you enjoyed it, native wiccan! I try to get my own realizations and ideas across to others and it is not always an easy task. I want to keep it as short as possible and still have it communicate to an understanding.
Old 25-07-2011, 08:42 PM
jondav

It has to be said that so called aliens and ghosts certainly seem to share a similarity in the way they manifest, it could be that aliens are not from "outer space" but simply? from another reality/dimension. Some well known writers on u.f.o.s have postulated this could be the case
Old 25-07-2011, 10:37 PM
Seperate_Reality

I have also read about an Alien's ability to blink in and out. Dunno, but my cousin and I saw a UFO (large orb) which was stationary in the air, not making a sound, and there by sight only. The next thing we saw, it had "blinked out" leaving no trail or trace that it had been there. To our surprise it just vanished into thin air. I personally think this is extremely advanced alien-technology and not caused by spiritual abilities. I also think this technology is how alien's travel so quickly and not that they are going in and out of any dimensions. JMO