Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 14-07-2011, 11:50 PM
tmf

Big Foot?

Has anyone here had an encounter or sighting? Would love to hear your story.
Old 15-07-2011, 03:39 AM
MYFIGO

No... but as close as you can get. In 1972, my fiance and I camped out in Louisiana, MO with only sleeping bags under the stars. When we stopped at the local restaurant for breakfast we learned they had sighted Big Foot less than a mile from where we slept.
Old 15-07-2011, 03:52 AM
nightowl

I will share this story...I don't consider it a big foot but some might call it that...

While I was younger maybe 8 or 10, and my sister was around 12 we had an encounter that is permanently burned into or memories. We were playing in our yard and we looked up, and there standing at the edge of our yard and the wheat grass that surrounded it, was something we have yet been able to explain. I hesitate every time I try to share these stories because well I guess it makes me look like a loon… but all I can say is, it is what it is and I can’t change the experience. So back to the ‘thing’...

It for a lack of a better word to use resembled a werewolf. It was covered from head to toe in hair, it had on a white shirt that was ripped to pieces and black pants and it was dripping in blood. My sister and I started screaming and my grandmother came running out of the house to see what was wrong, well as quick as it appeared it disappeared even faster. I know it sound crazy but it is true.

nightowl
Old 16-07-2011, 12:32 AM
tmf

Cool stories ! My first husband said when he was young he saw a man with a bulls head in a corn field.
Old 16-07-2011, 12:50 AM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmf
Cool stories ! My first husband said when he was young he saw a man with a bulls head in a corn field.

I have read many stories on strange sightings such as these. It is my belief that when it is a form seen as all animal, that is probably what it is some form of animal. When it is seen more as a combination of man and animal and it stands as if a man would, well to me it is more of a spiritual occurrence, an energy manipulation of sorts. It could be something bleeding through the veil from the other side, or someone using shapeshifting and merging with the animals energy. And sometimes it is my belief that Spirit can use such for different reasons. It is a cool subject and phenomenon.

nightowl
Old 16-07-2011, 01:06 AM
Gracey

mine is a bit strange. i was in the hospital when i was six, i was getting an x-ray and was left alone in a room. i looked up to a tv that was not turned on and in its reflection i saw me on the table laying down. only i did not look like me, i looked just like a big foot that was strapped down and every time i would even think to move, the big foot would struggle very hard to get out of the straps. lots of fear because it seemed so real. i guess the dye they gave me had a strange affect on my mind.

i could not imagine seeing one out in the yard or fields, amazing stories of experience posted here.
Old 16-07-2011, 03:38 PM
musartnova

Do to living out in the woods..... "the closes store is 15 miles away"
.... have gotten up at night and hear some strange sounds, that only a "Big" animal could have made. The sound was nothing heard before...plus been to many zoo's....so....who knows...?