Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 27-05-2011, 12:00 PM
Superh

Something invaded myself??

Hey, i signed up to these forums to share an experiecne i had last night, which i dont understand at all.

I was up till around 2am, reading a very interesting artical about ETs, didnt know wether it was fictional or not(it was some guy apparently "interviewing" an ET)

So when i finaly went to bed straight after i was so absorbed in what i had read that i couldn't sleep for at least another what seemed like hour or two.

At one point i started driting off a little, i was stil concious. I had mental images of myself holding off zombies or something with a gun, all from different sides at different windows. very quickly a few breached a window all the way to my right and all of a sudden this happened...

I Felt overwhelmed in my mind! as if something was seriously disturbing me in my head. i never felt anything like it! I was frightened but not overly as i think i manged to fight it off. At the time My heat was beating fast, I could hear and feel it punding in my chest. my legs(only limbs i tried moving at all) seemed semi paralysed, and in my ears i could hear ringing(the sort that you hear in dead silence at night sometimes, maybe its just me but 5x louder)

I think i shaked it off or fought it. I simply started thinking of positive thoughts and with all my mind i pictured a man shooting a giant beam of light to fight this feeling. and i was fine.

Completely spooked me! I couldnt sleep till the sun started to come up, but strangly when i woke a few hours later, i had never been so lively in the morning to get out of bed for college, despite having not much sleep.(normaly so tired)

LAter on today, i couldnt help but think... should i have let go and not resist?

Sorry for such a long thread but i had to describe this well, if anyone could have a guess of what may have happened i will be very greatful
thanks much
Old 14-06-2011, 12:38 AM
Pheonix

Looks like your trancing going into a semi conscious state. Kind of dangerous opens you up to other worlds. Before you go to sleep ask your guides (don't worry if you can not imagine them) to take you through the lower realms in a blink of an eye up into the higher one. Keep practicing this. As for going into a semi consious state, turn over in bed and go to sleep like you normally do. Not to worry this can go away. Just focus on breathing, breath in for 6 counts and hold for 3 seconds, release your breath. Do this a few times until you start to relax. Hope that helps.