Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 14-08-2017, 11:09 PM
Deactivated Account
How's the heart? lol

how are people travelling?

I've got major heart stuff going on. At times I feel like a balloon ready to burst.

I have had heart activation's before but this is most intense as its alot of self love and excitement for what could be my true potential which is speaking to me. Incidentally these feelings are completely overshadowing any feelings for/ about TF... as I am really, finally just getting to fully hear my own spirit song.

I feel light headed at times, nauseous and although my heart is not racing - its beat is really a strong and prominent feeling. I feel teary at times for no apparent reason! And I have a giant lump in my throat! It is both horrible and blissful.

I am just trying to ride the wave as best I can... and not damn up the energy! Nature actually activates it more as I have a strong connection with nature anyway - My true being has always expressed a desire to work with the land and so I find it difficult right now not to be able to do so to the extent which my heart envisions...so it is actually difficult to ground the energy when nature actually activates me even more. I am thinking of starting some craft projects inspired by nature as the spirits of the land and my heart speak to me - wanting to be heard.

I am getting my bike ready to go for a bike ride and I am feeling as though getting the heart rate pumping is helpful - I was even thinking of going to a boxing class, or even just kicking a ball around the yard.
Of course breath awareness too and drinking water.
I feel energised, emotional, expressive and fatigued all at the same time.

How's your heart?!
What's coming up for you, what's helping?
Old 14-08-2017, 11:42 PM
Pathfinder

I like your tune. I will come back to this thread later. I am reserving my spot.
Old 15-08-2017, 12:47 AM
Experiencer
Listening to music about love(for myself).

Spreading love to others; such as art projects and food,

As well as my humour+charm(wrapped in one) --> which really gets them single/hormonal people going hahaha, hey now flirting actually helps boost people's happiness, so I give it to 'em/let them have it, but sometimes it backfires and they reciprocate(obviously I'm off the market/taken).

Also my heart has been open since a kid, and it feels like its trying to spin(in both directions at once); it's been trying to do that for the last year; something keeps preventing it, I know what is preventing it and why, my heart is awaiting a specific action from a certain individual before it does that, my mind doesn't mind either way(Odd).

I also tell the ignorants: "Planet hEart"; "Love everyone, like you'd love yourself!" (Always shocks me me when people don't realize that Heart/Earth are an anagram = or that they don't know what an anagram is:/

Easier said than done, if one doesn't love themselves, so we h=gotta nudge those to love themselves foremost before we expect them to do other things!^^^^
Old 15-08-2017, 12:48 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartSound
I like your tune. I will come back to this thread later. I am reserving my spot.

and I am quoting your response to the thread before you go a-head and edit your post!

Old 15-08-2017, 01:31 AM
Deactivated Account
Naww. Planet Heart lol!

I just went for a wander to the bush but the track was closed :( So I went to the river instead and noticed some green algae clogging up parts of the river bend which got my heart into another spin. I have spent ever day of my life in nature and recently moved to a new area where I am trying to open my heart to the land - it is full of ghosts and history but it is also more polluted then the pristine wilderness places I am used to.
I could just hear the gargling of the little rapids amongst the noise pollution of the cars.
Something really old was stirring in my heart memory - so I had to just write it in a song, I felt enraged but the song which came was joyous LOL. Music is awesome - something I had shut my heart to as well, silly me!

Cra.p.
There is so much I had forgotten...

LOL re the flirt tactic - I don't often like talking to people because I am socially lazy, lol but - mostly at times - even a simple smile will send people a bit kooky haha...

I am jealous that your kid heart stayed open for you lol... Lordy lord - I would be so much further ahead if I maintained an open heart but, alas - I had a different path to take to here, this place here, where I am right now lol
Old 15-08-2017, 01:42 AM
Ascender
I am basically all heart..probably my best part, I am thrilled, grateful, and ready to burst most of the time..is there anything better than that in this lifetime? I don't think so..besides, sharing it just gets more so share away.
Old 15-08-2017, 05:21 AM
Knower

I have been feeling giddy lately. Like super giddy and silly. It all started about a month or more ago. I have been having this feeling that comes up a lot where I feel I could bounce off the walls. It starts from my heart and expands downward and upward. This energy just burst inside, makes my skin tingle and I feel like I want to sing and spread my arms, flap them and levitate. I feel very strong. Sometimes I think I could break the sidewalk with my steps.lol Old memories that I thought I completely forgot would appear in my mind out of nowhere. I feel the love around me. And, I have no motivation to do serious work but I am still making progress by dealing with things in a new way instead of my old way.

How do I deal. Lots of walk. Lots of togetherness with friends and family. Running, strength training and good nutrition. It helps keeps me balanced and out of trouble.lol
Old 16-08-2017, 12:53 AM
Seeker

Lately I've been focusing more on love. Love of self and everything else. I feel like it's preparing me for great times ahead which is pretty exciting to think about!
Old 16-08-2017, 01:28 AM
Master
I feel my heart chakra too much active lately, i feel tingling/tickly sensations a lot for a while also hours.