Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 30-06-2017, 08:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlight
As a past Christian I am confused. I mean no disrespect here but can someone answer this question.
If the main lesson of Christianity is forgiveness and god forgiving all our sins, how can there be eternal hell?
Its a question I have asked numerous people who have skated around the issue and not been able to offer a straight answer. I struggle to understand this.

The way I understand it, 'hell' is the (subjective) experience of disappointment and dissatisfaction - a 'state' of being "Where the_ worm [of disappointment[ dieth not, and the fire [or dissatification] is not quenched." (see Mark Ch.)

In contrast, 'heaven' is the experience of fullfillment and feeling of 'joy' and 'wonder' that one's hopes and expectations have been surpassed beyon one's wildest imagination!) or something like that!

The way I see it, some people (souls?) get trapped in feelings of disappointment and dissatisfaction, which then may become 'self-fullfilling prophecies' in a feedback loop ad infinitum.

There is no experience of 'hell' or 'forgiveness', 'heaven' or 'hell' etc. other than those one 'creates' for oneself, IMO. The 'old' paradigm projected these to be created/dispensed by some 'outer' source/being/power in error, IMO.

Old 01-07-2017, 01:32 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
As a past Christian I am confused. I mean no disrespect here but can someone answer this question.
If the main lesson of Christianity is forgiveness and god forgiving all our sins, how can there be eternal hell?
Its a question I have asked numerous people who have skated around the issue and not been able to offer a straight answer. I struggle to understand this.

Matt 22:29

New American Standard Bible
But Jesus answered and said to them, "You are mistaken, not understanding the Scriptures nor the power of God.

King James Bible
Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.

The main message of the Bible is definately not forgiveness and God forgiving our sins.

The main message of the Bibe is about God's redemption plan after sin and corruption entered.

Without redemption we will die in our sin. That is why we need Jesus as Redeemer. That is why His blood poured out for the remission of our sin is so precious. Although it is available to all, it is not received by all, and many will tragically die in their sin.
Old 01-07-2017, 01:46 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yessy
Matt 22:29

New American Standard Bible
But Jesus answered and said to them, "You are mistaken, not understanding the Scriptures nor the power of God.

King James Bible
Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.

The main message of the Bible is definitely not forgiveness and God forgiving our sins.

The main message of the Bible is about God's redemption plan after sin and corruption entered.

Without redemption we will die in our sin. That is why we need Jesus as Redeemer. That is why His blood poured out for the remission of our sin is so precious. Although it is available to all, it is not received by all, and many will tragically die in their sin.

If you complete the verse you use above, the power of God again joins the male (Angel) and female (Child) together (like the Angels in Heaven).

Matthew 22

29 Jesus replied, “You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God. 30 At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven.

The key to this comes a few chapters back in Matthew 18, where the followers were asking who was the greatest in Heaven. They answer is the wandering sheep, or as Cat Stevens sings, "Where do the Children play?" Listen to the song. He's now a Buddhist. Little do most know, but the two stories are the same. I did a thread on this.

Matthew 18

10 “See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.

When Eve was divided from Adam, this is the mind of Adam placed into a garden as a seed. We are all copies of that seed. Above, our own Angels wait to harvest their essence (Matthew 24). The fig tree will be ripe soon, as the story goes. The division of male and female is the redemption of the feminine (Mind) to once again be merged with the strong nature that is still incorruptible in Sattva.

There are three modes of being (Tamas, Rajas and Sattva). From these, the lower 6 dimensions are time and space, or Rajas (passion) and Tamas (form / shadow). Google my username, then go to my docs page. Read the 10 dimensions summary. There, you will find the rest of your existence by structure.
Old 01-07-2017, 01:51 PM
Knower
Quote:

You have the keys to your answer. The answer is in your question, as always. The quest is seeking. Put my two posts together, then find the higher light of Sattva. From this, hell (Tamas) is no longer an issue of ignorance. Once this truth is reached, the meaning is Love, or what you do to impart this strength to others. Any of my past posts and threads will answer this, as well as my articles on three blogs, all titled by the Gunas (Tamas, Rajas and Sattva). Read in sequence. Google my username if you want to know the whole mystery stated in exacting detail. Other answers here are valid, but my view relfects the SOD trapped in the outer shell of the text. Look up sod by the Hebrew view of four levels of scripture (Pardes).

Old 07-07-2017, 05:58 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysDayAfterYesterday
John 5

22 Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son, 23 that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father.

John 8

15 You judge by human standards; I pass judgment on no one.

1 John 4

8 Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is Love.

1 Corinthians 13

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

Examine the four verses. Love (GOD) keeps no records of wrongs. The Son honors the Father by judging no man. God honors the Son by giving him judgment of men, but Jesus judges no man, forgiving them before passing life on the cross (Father forgive them!). At the end of days, the Saints of God are given judgment over Angels. How will we honor God?

As 1 John 4 will easily point out, you must forgive to be forgiven. Love must be the basis of who you are, or you don't yet know God. Why? God is Love, with all that Love implies.

Love places value on all beings. Those who do not love are not of God, as 1 John 4 clearly states. Love is the key. In Buddhism, it's the Dharma, or universal nature of all things, which is Dzogchen, or Neutral (do not judge) / Positive. You can verify this by examining the basis for all physics. Neutrons are neutral and Protons are positive. This is the Strong Force in nature. A neutral (non-polarized state) protects the positive. This overrules the weak force of electrons (-). The only reason for the breaking of symmetry (bread) is for individuation. Once you are made an individual from a perfect copy of God, he then restores your image back to perfection. How?

Matthew 18

10 “See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven. [11]

The Angel is your Groom (you in Sattva / Truth). You are the wandering sheep in this parable, or Eve (divided from Adam). For each birth below, there is a parallel birth of an Angel above (your Adam). You are the bride, which is why Paul constantly corrected women. All of us are the weak force of Adam (feminine mind in a wilderness / children). If you read context to this at the top if Matthew 18, it is a question: Who is the greatest of them in heaven? They were mistaken. It is the child of God growing (mind in a wilderness). Once the mind is individuated, this happens:

Matthew 22:30

29 Jesus replied, “You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God. 30 At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven.

Like the Angels is back in the image of God (both male and female), or the union of Groom and Bride. Christ is the Lord, or collective mind of all humanity, while we are the bread in slices. The bread basket is endless. Love is the marker of liberation back to your Angel, or the one you will be expected to forgive. Forgive for what?

It's another answer, but I won't spoil the ending. I think you will figure it out.

NOTE: If the Lord judges you, he judges himself. You are him. Also, fear is hell. Hell is a state of mind. Love and Fear are the only two emotions. Overcome with Love.

“I can do nothing on My own. I judge only as I hear, and My judgment is righteous, because I do not seek My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me."
John 5:30 HCSB
Old 07-07-2017, 06:04 PM
kjw47

Quote:

Only repented sin is forgiven-- Acts 3:19---Matt 7:22-23--Hebrews 10:16
Repentence is the 100% stopping of the doing of a sin.
Old 08-07-2017, 08:47 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
Only repented sin is forgiven-- Acts 3:19---Matt 7:22-23--Hebrews 10:16
Repentence is the 100% stopping of the doing of a sin.

All sins atoned for is covered.
Deliberate rebellion and idolatry is not atoned for.

http://www.angelsonassignment.org/atonement.html
Old 08-07-2017, 08:58 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun

There is no experience of 'hell' or 'forgiveness', 'heaven' or 'hell' etc. other than those one 'creates' for oneself, IMO. The 'old' paradigm projected these to be created/dispensed by some 'outer' source/being/power in error, IMO.

Just because you want to believe something to be a certain way does not make it to be that way.

You are deceived sir, hell is real, just listen to the many testimonies of atheists that did not believe in God, some have never even read a bible, and still they encountered hell and demons so real when they died.

Fortunately for them they were given another chanse and came back. All will not be that fortunate.

See https://youtu.be/kLimoqZUWgw
Old 08-07-2017, 10:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Just because you want to believe something to be a certain way does not make it to be that way.
You are right about 'want', I think. You have to believe-create something a certain way for it to be that way.

Quote:
You are deceived sir, hell is real, just listen to the many testimonies of atheists that did not believe in God, some have never even read a bible, and still they encountered hell and demons so real when they died.
You may (or may not) have heard of what Carl Jung postulated as "the collective unconscious": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jungian_archetypes. What you speak of fits right in with that. I suggest you look up the meaning of the word "intersubjectivity" also. In any case, what people create-experience is 'real' for them - anything experienced is 'really' experienced by the experiencer.

Quote:
Fortunately for them they were given another chance and came back. All will not be that fortunate.

Jesus believed in reincarnation (i.e. 'coming back') too. I can (re)look up and quote you things he said that indicate this, believe it or not.
Old 08-07-2017, 12:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Jesus said "Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you." (Luke 17)

Unless one believes he didn't know what he was talking about, I would suggest the idea that it logically follows that 'hell' is also a 'state' of experience, i.e. a 'realm', that is within peeps -- not somewhere outside of them -- as well.