Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 23-07-2017, 05:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by white pegasus
I expressed my belief-not my suggestion-my belief

well if he says that if you seek him you will find him, that is good enough for me. Certainly, if I start by assuming I can't find him I'll never let myself find him even if it IS possible!
Old 23-07-2017, 06:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Buddha answered when questioned ' Is there a God ' that God is ' Neither knowable nor unknowable ' this is not contradictory.

Well, we're in the right setting. Feel free to explain, Sky.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 24-07-2017, 09:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Well, we're in the right setting. Feel free to explain, Sky.

Explain what ?
Old 24-07-2017, 02:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
So your suggesting that everyone who has seeked God has found him? I don't believe that. The scripture never suggest when God will be found.

As I explained in another thread, God cannot be found by humanity at this time, because of the work he is doing now. That work is revealed in Eccl. 7: 13-14, believers are just afraid to consider this real truth about God; " Consider the work of God, for who can make straight that which he has made crooked?" Its clearly revealed here that the real work of God is confusing humanity first, bending us over and infecting our understanding of him. Its a curse; a trap, a stark reality that is very hard to swallow. Notice verse 14, God has " Set" it like this, that until the end of humanity, none of us can find anything about him.

Even Jesus taught in John 6:44 that NO man can come to him, ( or find him, or be led by him, or be really converted), unless the Father DRAWS them, so God must move first, it matters not what the believer was doing or can do. Jesus further teaches in John 12:32 that a time will come that he will " Draw ALL of humanity to him"; hey, that has NEVER happened in human history, and it suggest it will happen all at the same time on the same day. The term " Draw" here is again from the Greek " Helkou", which means to " Drag!" Which suggest force, not him asking humanity to be converted and believe.

And God swears his ONLY Holy Vow recorded in scripture that he will cause EVERY human to bow to him and confess to him, which means conversion by force, not by human will. Look at this in Isaiah 45:23, this is God himself speaking, you think what Christianity is teaching means more than this?

Nonsense, no religion speaks for God. No religion knows him.
Old 24-07-2017, 03:51 PM
Suspended
Quote:
As I explained in another thread, God cannot be found by humanity at this time, because of the work he is doing now. That work is revealed in Eccl. 7: 13-14, believers are just afraid to consider this real truth about God; " Consider the work of God, for who can make straight that which he has made crooked?" Its clearly revealed here that the real work of God is confusing humanity first, bending us over and infecting our understanding of him. Its a curse; a trap, a stark reality that is very hard to swallow. Notice verse 14, God has " Set" it like this, that until the end of humanity, none of us can find anything about him.

Even Jesus taught in John 6:44 that NO man can come to him, ( or find him, or be led by him, or be really converted), unless the Father DRAWS them, so God must move first, it matters not what the believer was doing or can do. Jesus further teaches in John 12:32 that a time will come that he will " Draw ALL of humanity to him"; hey, that has NEVER happened in human history, and it suggest it will happen all at the same time on the same day. The term " Draw" here is again from the Greek " Helkou", which means to " Drag!" Which suggest force, not him asking humanity to be converted and believe.

And God swears his ONLY Holy Vow recorded in scripture that he will cause EVERY human to bow to him and confess to him, which means conversion by force, not by human will. Look at this in Isaiah 45:23, this is God himself speaking, you think what Christianity is teaching means more than this?

Nonsense, no religion speaks for God. No religion knows him.

May I ask, what works he haven't done? The Bible said, he finished his work in six days and the seventh day he rest. And he's doing his work for more than two thousands years if counted from Jesus's birth up to now? So you assume that his work is continuing?

So if he's standing in front of you, can you see him? The answer is no, it's because you don't have the third eyesight that can't see outside of you (if you've) and you naked eyes can't see God.

Jesus said, y you can't find God because he's seldom come to earth and you can't go to see where he's staying in the universe.

Isaiah said this way, just think if at the first place that human can't see him so how to bow to him? That's no way.

You try to go to church, you see who's not willing to knee to God or are they force by force?

I saw him more than the numbers of times of your words wrote here. So you really don't know how to explain , it's a bit out of the real taste and distorted the truth by rote around but without real understanding and ability to see him.
Old 24-07-2017, 04:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
May I ask, what works he haven't done? The Bible said, he finished his work in six days and the seventh day he rest. And he's doing his work for more than two thousands years if counted from Jesus's birth up to now? So you assume that his work is continuing?

So if he's standing in front of you, can you see him? The answer is no, it's because you don't have the third eyesight that can't see outside of you (if you've) and you naked eyes can't see God.

Jesus said, y you can't find God because he's seldom come to earth and you can't go to see where he's staying in the universe.

Isaiah said this way, just think if at the first place that human can't see him so how to bow to him? That's no way.

You try to go to church, you see who's not willing to knee to God or are they force by force?

I saw him more than the numbers of times of your words wrote here. So you really don't know how to explain , it's a bit out of the real taste and distorted the truth by rote around but without real understanding and ability to see him.

Then stop reading it and stop communicating with me and go on your path. I no longer hold any interest in you.

Peace.
Old 24-07-2017, 05:42 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Then stop reading it and stop communicating with me and go on your path. I no longer hold any interest in you.

Peace.

When you're misleading the viewers here then anyone beside me will argue with your viewpoints . So be wise and logical. I think I'm free to read any post and post any comment to anyone here if their thinking is out of logic.
Old 24-07-2017, 06:01 PM
Master
Quote:
When you're misleading the viewers here then anyone beside me will argue with your viewpoints . So be wise and logical. I think I'm free to read any post and post any comment to anyone here if their thinking is out of logic.

Sure your free to read and comment, just as I am free to ask you to stop communicating with me. Go have speaks with those who agree with you.
Old 24-07-2017, 06:40 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Sure your free to read and comment, just as I am free to ask you to stop communicating with me. Go have speaks with those who agree with you.

Don't you know the problem that you're very confident with what you've said but they're out of truth. So I think it's good for you to know or read more about the other people how to respond with these types of questions.

Good luck, I'll leave for you to respond to other, but I'll watch them from time to time.
Old 24-07-2017, 08:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Don't you know the problem that you're very confident with what you've said but they're out of truth. So I think it's good for you to know or read more about the other people how to respond with these types of questions.

Good luck, I'll leave for you to respond to other, but I'll watch them from time to time.

Well thank you, I already have had my fill of people who make the claims that you do. And I very rarely post on threads other than my own, so I am not pushing my views on others. I don't paint overly righteous pictures of myself, I already know I am nothing and I do not know God.

Peace on your journey.