Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-12-2011, 06:33 PM
jturk

is one half of the twin soul predominantly masculine & the other feminine

something that confuses me & i wonder about is, if we are 2 halves of one soul, why would we on occasion reincarnate as the opposite gender or sexuality? (meaning a masculine essence half reincarnates as a female or a gay male)

"A set of twin souls shares identity energetically, but they are created as two halves, a male and female half of one soul."

a second question is, when we're not on earth, are we still predominantly either feminine or masculine energetically?
thanks
Old 25-12-2011, 01:47 AM
Lionsheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by jturk
something that confuses me & i wonder about is, if we are 2 halves of one soul, why would we on occasion reincarnate as the opposite gender or sexuality? (meaning a masculine essence half reincarnates as a female or a gay male)

"A set of twin souls shares identity energetically, but they are created as two halves, a male and female half of one soul."

a second question is, when we're not on earth, are we still predominantly either feminine or masculine energetically?
thanks

In another post or response that i put up described that the twin souls in soul form are the component parts of the divine whole. Meaning that they are the masculine and feminine portions. Before they come into human birth they stand before their guides and agree to the lessons and events of ones birth chart. One possible lesson is that the feminine soul will enter into the male body and vice versa. This soul energy will enter into a body to differing degrees of intensity and therefore you get the spectrum of the psycho sexual makeup of the individual meaning that yes there is the possibility of gay manifesting and other characteristics of the sexual area of the human experience.

This spectrum of sexual experiences in this world is a way to measure the intensity of the soul energy in the body opposite to it's resonance, i.e, masculine in female body etc. Your soul is primarily one or the other, but it will take on the body of the opposite gender and as i had said on one othe response, that is so that we can understand what we do to others thru our mistreatments. I used the example of a man breaking a womans heart and basically tearing her life apart and leaving her wounded deeply thru his thoughtless or just ignorant ways, so in another life time he will be born into a womans' body and then he will experience the same devastating heart break and life damaging imbalancing, the crash and burn.... it is the soul that will realize that this is what he did to another soul and he is feeling and experiencing that in front row seating if you want to call it that. It is one of karmas many ways to return an experience to you...

Just like in one lifetime you are the murderer, and in another you will be the murdered, becaues you need to know what the other person felt by being murdered. This is the cosmic law of perfect balance....what you send out comes back to roost...

It is all about energy only. when you look at it from the man and the woman you are still looking to much at the physical aspect. The twin flame is a spiritual energy and it is the souls energy that participates with this event, and the physical body is just a coincidental only, but it is needed for the experience, it is only the vehicle altho it feels the intensity of the love tht flows, it is just that the love is so strong that it flows on multiple dimensional areas of our beingness.

The twin souls were not created as two halves, or half of the whole, they were whole at one time and split into the two haves to become the masculine and feminine complements of each other, this is why they share the identical vibration, because they are of one soul only and it has only one frequency, and when they split they are still vibrating at the same frequency.

When not in human form yes you are primarily until you have that sacred union where you and your other half are completely joined together in that union. Then you are the whole with both masculine and femiine as one only..