Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 14-12-2011, 06:11 PM
Master

I'm not miserable either. I LOVE this twin flame journey. I happen to recognize it is about myself and self love and healing. I'm not looking outward to my twin to "find him" or "be with him as a couple." I'm simply using him as a guideline to see the state of how I feel about myself.

People looking to the other with some sort of need or expectation are not having a true loving experience with themselves.
Old 14-12-2011, 06:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
I'm not miserable either. I LOVE this twin flame journey. I happen to recognize it is about myself and self love and healing. I'm not looking outward to my twin to "find him" or "be with him as a couple." I'm simply using him as a guideline to see the state of how I feel about myself.

People looking to the other with some sort of need or expectation are not having a true loving experience with themselves.
I don't even understand that.

Anyway, I wasn't looking for him...I knew he existed from visions I had since I was a child, then I put them away, and then 15 or so years ago, someone came to me and asked if I'd ever been to this church. I said no. She said I should go. I didn't. 4 months later she came back to me again and asked if I had gone. I said no. She said I needed to go. I thought that was odd and it stuck in my head and so I went. I walked in there and there he was in a room of about 500 people and he was in the front with about 20.I saw him and recognized him instantly, but didn't understand why. We've not been able to let go since. Either of us.
Old 14-12-2011, 07:08 PM
HiItsJustMeAgain

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique

Oh gypsym that is so right! I love what you said.
Old 14-12-2011, 07:23 PM
Stingray

Sometimes I wonder if might have mistaken and I just think she's a twin or sm, whereas maybe she just closely resembles the real one. Would that be possible ?
Old 14-12-2011, 07:28 PM
HiItsJustMeAgain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingray
Sometimes I wonder if might have mistaken and I just think she's a twin or sm, whereas maybe she just closely resembles the real one. Would that be possible ?

I have heard that could be possible. I don't remember the right term but maybe it was something like near twin?
Old 14-12-2011, 10:26 PM
Viola

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingray

I've heard of these. I actually thinking of startin a thread on it today, for feedback.
Old 14-12-2011, 10:48 PM
Experiencer

I'm not miserable at ALL because of my tf journey. Yes, I've had some pretty major bouts of sadness and despair because of it, but the pure joy and love that I have found far outweighs anything negative.

Because I am on this journey (yes, I have a TF but he is the catalyst, not the cause), I have found the strength to follow a more spiritual path, to experience every emotion under the sun and to really FEEL. How great is that?

For me, it is the journey, not the destination that is the thrill. And hopefully my reward for this journey is reunion with him but if not, I will die a happy woman, knowing I was able to feel so much love and connection with not just my tf, but all who are in my life.
Old 14-12-2011, 10:57 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by awakeningheart
I'm not miserable at ALL because of my tf journey. Yes, I've had some pretty major bouts of sadness and despair because of it, but the pure joy and love that I have found far outweighs anything negative.

Because I am on this journey (yes, I have a TF but he is the catalyst, not the cause), I have found the strength to follow a more spiritual path, to experience every emotion under the sun and to really FEEL. How great is that?

For me, it is the journey, not the destination that is the thrill. And hopefully my reward for this journey is reunion with him but if not, I will die a happy woman, knowing I was able to feel so much love and connection with not just my tf, but all who are in my life.

These are my thoughts and words exactly. I love her dearly, and w/out her I would not have experienced and grown into who I am becoming. And my love for her now is not only stronger, but so much purer and unconditional. And that's also true now for everyone and everything. Catalyst is the ideal word.