Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 05-04-2012, 02:49 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by soul whisperer
ROFL Eric!!! SIMPLY AWESOME!!!
(For a moment there I thought I wasn't in it....LOL!)

Oh God, my dear sweet girl, you KNOW way better than that! Seriously, that would've been tragic, I'd have to get an administrator to delete it so I could redo it properly. Much MUCH Love to you sw! And Thank You.
Old 05-04-2012, 02:52 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liladeryn
Aww Thx Eric I have been considered a witch at times lol I thought it was a great rap even though I wasnt in it first time around lol

lol @ witch. We're all One in spirit, but better to have you there now also.
Old 05-04-2012, 03:23 AM
imabeliever

Quote:
My Tf called me by my initials too ..hes the only one too do that..Might look out for the Joy next time

Liladeryn, i love love love your picture that Evaah drew........i watched while she drew some of it.........it is so awesome
Old 05-04-2012, 03:28 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricDraven
lol @ witch. We're all One in spirit, but better to have you there now also.

Your a sweety
Old 05-04-2012, 03:29 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by imabeliever
Liladeryn, i love love love your picture that Evaah drew........i watched while she drew some of it.........it is so awesome

I had so much fun that day, Evaah has such an amazing gift..I love love my picture too. Im even printing it out and putting it in a frame
Old 05-04-2012, 03:52 AM
imabeliever

Quote:
I had so much fun that day, Evaah has such an amazing gift..I love love my picture too. Im even printing it out and putting it in a frame

oh i would for sure! and for you to have two such STRONG ones......you are blessed;) I am feeling a bit out of sorts, because mine does not seem to be coming forward......don't really know how to feel about that. She mentioned she was doing them as they come to her. yes she truly has an amazing gift...........wow!
Old 05-04-2012, 04:15 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by imabeliever
oh i would for sure! and for you to have two such STRONG ones......you are blessed;) I am feeling a bit out of sorts, because mine does not seem to be coming forward......don't really know how to feel about that. She mentioned she was doing them as they come to her. yes she truly has an amazing gift...........wow!

She did them both because they were having a little gentle argument on who was going to step forward ..So she ended doing both lol Apparenlty I have a whole council of them I do hope that means I am blessed Could be why Im confused alot too lol

Im sure yours will come forward imabeliever and your picture is going to be perfect and just for you..With how mine acted they were a bit pushy lol so maybe yours are gentle and patient ..Well worth the wait
Old 05-04-2012, 04:35 AM
sesheta

To EricDraven

That was awesome :) Great job! Made me laugh out loud...just finished working a 9-hour shift tonight, so it was a great way to end the night - thank you!!
Old 05-04-2012, 04:37 AM
Ascender

Eric, this was AWESOME!!! You made my day! Thank you and a big hug to you for putting a smile on all of our faces. You are truly special
Old 05-04-2012, 04:58 AM
soul whisperer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricDraven
Oh God, my dear sweet girl, you KNOW way better than that! Seriously, that would've been tragic, I'd have to get an administrator to delete it so I could redo it properly. Much MUCH Love to you sw! And Thank You.
you're too much Eric!
MUCH love to you too!
You know...I think you have an untapped talent there....have you written anything else?