Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2007, 05:43 AM
Knower

Hi Muddler

Thank you for that That will definately be another book added to my list, its got me intrigued now

Michelle xx
Old 06-04-2007, 06:32 PM
Muddler

Michelle, unless I've really missed the plot, the white lions will be back. I sense you will find it more compelling than another book to read.

Let me know please. I'm really interested in the lions & how they manifest.
Old 06-04-2007, 07:26 PM
Knower

Hi Muddler

You're probably right I think the problem with me is I don't understand half of what I'm shown There was the white lion with blue eyes, just a glimpse yes but I'd never heard of this? The only other thing I saw was a Silver Hawk, to be honest I didn't know what a Hawk looked like so I googled lol and it was the same picture :) again, I don't know what that is supposed to mean :(

I will get the book though and if I do find anything you will be the first to know

Michelle xxx
Old 08-04-2007, 05:56 PM
Muddler

Extract from the book (p. 277): "The spiritual evolution of the lion shaman is a four-fold process, the highest state of which is concieved of as the gryphon, guardian of gold... The gryphon is a hybrid beast which fuses seemingly disparate beings into one coalesence, the lion,...the hawk..."

I hope you can figure out for yourself what is going on here. What interest me is - do you have any connections with Africa (including Egypt)?
Old 08-04-2007, 06:44 PM
Knower

Hi Muddler

Not that I know of

This is getting all the more interesting now though. I was looking at drafts from the book today but will order it tomorrow

I wish I could figure out what was happening here too but it seems I always have more questions than I do answers lol

I haven't been meditating for a couple of weeks now but today I did sit in the garden for a while and closed my eyes and funnily enough saw some funny writing, not sure what it was, sort of Chinese but not that I wonder now if I have seen something that could connect all this but I didn't know? I wouldn't have connected the Lion and the Hawk.

I do appreciate your help in all this Muddler, it has me very intruiged now and hopefully the book will provide a few answers.

Michelle xxx
Old 08-04-2007, 08:38 PM
Exhileration

Hello Michelle,

http://nibiruancouncil.com/html/devin.html

Have fun
Old 09-04-2007, 06:53 AM
Knower

Exhileration

Wow there is a lot of information on there, I have just had a quick look through and have saved the link to favorites so I can have a good long read about all this

Thank you for the link, I do appreciate it very much

Michelle xxxx
Old 10-04-2007, 03:13 PM
Muddler

Hi Michelle. Believe me - I'm just as amazed by all of this! In her book, my sense is that Linda Tucker, in spite of all the research, still hasn't got to the bottom of it all. What is clear is that there is a lot of information held by shamans - & they're not talking! There really is still a lot of mystery around the whole subject.
Old 10-04-2007, 03:34 PM
Exhileration

And I would softly suggest researching Sirius, Nibiru, and the Anunnaki, again.

Old 10-04-2007, 07:45 PM
Knower

Hi

Well it certainly seems like we have some research to do I do love a mystery but if Linda hasn't got to the bottom of it all by now I'm not sure what we could find

I really must start meditating again, it would be lovely to see something else

Michelle xxx