Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 17-03-2006, 11:21 PM
auricman

Talking Indigo Children

I thought i should make a Thread about Indigo People/Children
I strongly belive that i am an Indigo Child.
I have recently found that the real name of indigo People/Children is "Jehen 'akai"

I have found a article (2 whole pages) in the monthly Vision magasine and i thought it was an exelent explanation so i am going to copy it all up from the book onto this post (so you better lie it after all this hard work lol)
and for legal reasons i probally have to list about where i got this =/
It is from a spiritual magasine called Vision, Issue 10 January
Old 18-03-2006, 12:26 PM
AL

go indi

I must admit Auric,this article is talking about me.My life evolves around creating songs/music,and spirituality,in a none conformist way.
Sounds great,but it is not how I would describe my life so far.Anything but.But that is how it is in a life of learning I guess.We are investing in spiritual developement and not material things.
Remember this one folks,FROM SMALL ACORNS,LARGE OAK'S GROW.
Peace Al*
Old 18-03-2006, 01:27 PM
Mart

Hi Auricman,

sounds like me and my wife and son. it seems that there is a growing climate of acceptance of this type of person now too which is nice. Growing up as a weirdo was a challenge but one that i would not change - now.
Old 23-03-2006, 02:58 PM
AL

back to (the)front

Is it not this poker up the back,coat hanger left in the jacket type of aproach which is weird and freaky?and I want,I desire,me me me.
Everything seems to be back to front and upside down in this world.
There is a universal law which goes,if you want to move forward,put others forward ahead of the self.It is easy then to see why people are not moving forward with ease,not to mention dis-ease.
Al*
Old 26-03-2006, 05:08 PM
Experiencer

wait a tick, I`m an indigo child lol

I have to say i found some interesting things in this article and i was saying half way through that yeah it sounds like me...lol
doesnt everyone grow up wanting something more out of life
My whole life i havent conformed to society`s views
I was quite the rebel in my earlier teen years
but after contemplating a life of crime or a life as an artist I chose the right path .. Artists dont make much money but they have fun doing what they do

i found this post very interesting
ty for taking the time to write it all out
from james
Old 26-03-2006, 05:22 PM
auricman

your welcome everyone :)
lol its the first time ive gotten typeing cramp.
I think the quote "Indigos are born with a mission to accomplish, they are the spiritual warriors of this world" is very important in this. :)
Old 27-03-2006, 10:06 PM
starlite

dear auricman,
thank you for typing up that lovely article (and informing me of a very interesting looking magazine). It must of taken ages to type - so i'd just like to say: 'you're dedication is noble.' X

Whilst reading the article, i recognised elements of myself. And i was glad to learn that there are people born into this dimension who have a purpose to fulfil. Your pointing out of the importance of the idea of the 'spiritual warrior' is right, i think. They are the types who like to point out that people should be tuthful and kind toward one another rather than selfish (egostistical). They are the ones that get battered by those who don't want to hear.
they are the ones that get back up and start all over again because they can feel their hearts.

Anyway, i'm thinking i'm a spiritual warrior (even though i'm sometimes slow to get back up) - so i join your crusade.

Onwards and upwards...
Love and Light Starlite X
Old 29-03-2006, 11:13 AM
AL

battlefield mind

The "warrior" in question here is perhaps more incognito than upfront.The likes of love and silence power are the weapons.Self change to a more harmonious egoless self is the ultimate weapon.The "War" is going on inside the self,the mind being the battlefield which events take place on.
I just need to listen to my own words now.
Al*
Old 31-03-2006, 08:02 PM
starlite

hi al,
i appreciate your understanding on the idea of the 'warrior', and that this is internal. i believe very much that we must reach a state where we are attunded to a higher self (our spirit). However, i still do believe in the need for the idea of a spiritual 'warrior' communicating truth to others - as it is very much needed in todays fragmented world. After all not all have their ears attuned to that higher self that speaks to the mind - western ways (the love of money) have polluted mans' way of seeing (we don't exactly have a culture that actively encourages enlightenment in its truest sense - just a state where the surface is worshipped as all important - i'm thinking of examples such as the celebrity yoga DvDs).

I understand that like attracts like: so, according to the theory, if one person is living a state of pure inner peace and connection to the divine then others around will be affected by their state of light and seek a similar state (?). But, my experience here in rural middle England and beyond, is that many people think people who are interested in a spiritual way of life are just damn right weirdos!!

Is it a matter then, that we must wait for peace on earth until the point when people's silence has urged all to switch their own inner light on? Or is it wrong to believe that through your actions and words you can speak the message of truth to those that don't have their ears attuned and their third eye open?

So then, indigo children, What's the 'Warrior' in you??

(Sorry, Al i don't mean to be antagonistic - just dead interseted in this and want to read comment.)

Much love and light Starlite X
Old 31-03-2006, 08:23 PM
DASA

Spiritual Warrior

I like your spirit in that one Starlite. I don't think we can all sit here and wait for a revolution to happen, we have to make it happen ourselves. First have a revolution in our own hearts, and then spread the fire into the hearts of others.

Everyone is always talking of the coming 'Golden Age', but what if it's already here now and we're just not taking enough advantage of it?

As for Spiritual Warriors, as far as I've seen no-one fits the description more accurately than the elevated teacher in the below link.
http://www.btswami.com/teachings.php

Peace, love & Gouranga

your servant,

Das
:-)
Closed Thread