Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30-03-2024, 10:49 PM
Master

Well that was interesting. I did six more readings, which will be all for now. This time I intentionally asked the guides for a reply in words rather than in images, and quite to my surprise that worked very well. Oh, I some times got images anyway and had to ask for words instead, but I got them. After all this time working with images and trying to describe and subsequently interpret them, I got multiple sentences on each case and had to say stop so I could get to a keyboard and write them down before they left my memory. I had planned to try the window/blackboard techniques to hopefully pick up words, but never had to reach for any such thing - the sentences formed up like a column of soldiers without need for any kind of tool. This time I could barely see visuals of the guides and hardly any other image at all. Looks like text is what it will be from now on. And with that goes away the need for interpretations from my side, as far as I can tell - these messages were pretty clear, unless there were hidden meanings in them. But that would not be for me to understand anyway.

Six is not a big load of cases to judge from. But compared to the old image-only messages I feel the messages have become very direct. Some times the guides sound kind or even affable , other times they are more factual and distant.

Based on the feedback most of these messages have been hitting straight onto the seeker's recent life and thoughts, being supportive and offering hope. Here and there they make references that mean nothing to me but the seekers have found great meaning in.

From here, I will need to do a bit of practice to get longer communications down than 3-4 sentences, but I will work with that on my own and with my own guides. If they can't help me with this, who can?

I intend to do more readings, once I feel I am ready for it again.