Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 03-09-2017, 04:07 PM
Guide

Break a Stick

Hello, this is going to be a funny one for sure and definitely weird haha. I had woke up in the middle of the night and decided to use the opportunity to ask my guardians about a project im working on. I am creating a concert and car show and I am searching for sponsorship's. I have a package ready and have submitted it twice. I feel like it looks good but it may be missing something. So I asked my guardians.... Should I keep submitting this package or based upon my phone breaking and not being able to call anyone or do anything on my phone until I get paid... should I continue to work on it.

Then the dream.... me and this other guy basically had wooden sticks that look like police batons and were playing a game of who could break the stick over the others head. We weren't fighting and we were being cheerful while talking. The other guy was Caucasian and I am black.. not sure if that meant anything. The sticks didn't hurt us I assume because he swung it pretty fast and it hit me on top of my forehead and I know I swung it really fast and hit him on top of his head. We did this for a bit and I started to wonder why we were even doing this... So I woke up...

Weird huh?
Old 03-09-2017, 04:29 PM
Master
it's sounding like beating yourselves up for no particular reason.
maybe you were just over-thinking things.
what does your heart suggest that you do about the situation?
Old 03-09-2017, 06:22 PM
Pathfinder
If you substitute florescent bulbs for the sticks... It's kinda fun to imagine with eyes open as well. I see me and myself fighting with light bulbs like two goofy guys.

Thanks

GG
Old 03-09-2017, 06:51 PM
Experiencer

Different meanings

Well ok, one thing that comes to mind...do you have any hang ups about race? If so maybe it was showing you that the battle between the races is illusionary, as we can incarnate as any race, so our fighting or (competeing) in real life is just make believe just for fun to see what it's like to fight or be seperate from one another from the eternal point of view.

It also might be showing you that you are putting yourself in the rat race, going after material things where you have to battle against the man to come out on top.

Maybe it would be easier to put down your battle stick or use it for another purpose, like turn it into a fishing pole, for a more easier, peaceful way to make a living. Just an idea, interpret it how you want...
Old 03-09-2017, 07:25 PM
Pathfinder
I think the other Caucasian guy is actually your spirit guide. You and him were having fun together. Terry Crews was your guide in a previous dream but he wasn't jokin'.

GG
Old 03-09-2017, 07:53 PM
Guide

Thanks for the responses!

Yeah you know it does look like I am beating myself up but since I am not really doing it intentionally it was kinda shown that way. I guess the person I did not know could represent people who I do not know and that would mean that Im hitting myself over the head with what people may think. Looking at it this way makes sense because one of my life lessons is to understand that things dont have to be perfect in order for them to work.

:) lol I wonder how they came up with this dream... and for it to mean so much haha.