Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 03-09-2017, 02:20 PM
Experiencer
Murder in dark park

I was in a local park. This is a place I go to often for regular walks.

In the dream I was on the outer region of the park. Near to a public road. But there is a fence between the road and park. It was night time. It was very dark.
I murdered 1 or 2 people. One of these people were crawling on their front, face down on the grass. I didn't any faces. I went up behind and struck the back of this persons head with a heavy blunt metal object.

The police were investigating a crime committed in the park. I got scared that I would be found out as the murderer so decided to go back to hide any evidence. In the park there is a section of some historical train track, a couple of meters in length. Next to this I found the weapon I had used. It looked like a big cast iron nail. Maybe about a meter in length, very heavy and thick. It looked old.

The park has some bird cages. I went behind these cages and rolled the nail away down a little hill which went down towards a pond. There is always alot of birds and ducks around this pond. But the nail didn't go into the pond.

I was then concerned that someone might have seen me. I was very worried I would have to go to prison for a very long time.

There was other parts which I can't fully remember. I think I was talking to a park keeper?!

That was the dream!

This dream felt like it lasted a very long time. I may have even woke up and then went back into it.

I used to have dreams in the past where I killed people and I understand it might be parts of myself I am killing off. I do wonder why I would do it in such a brutal way?!

I would be grateful for an interpretation :) thank you!
Old 03-09-2017, 04:49 PM
Master
imagine that one of those parts of yourself that had been killed off had
somehow been resurrected and brought back into the body, with the
'killer personality' having disappeared somehow... i sorta get the feeling
that something like that may have taken place. you have a recall of one
particular act (with no faces seen), but there was (possibly) a 2nd murder
having taken place -- plus, the police were investigating some other crime
besides the murder you'd supposedly committed. the memory of your
attack seems to be 'supplied' to you, rather than an actual memory...
and why had you discovered the weapon, rather than still have it in hand?
it was a very long dream, but there seems to be significant gaps in it. such
as the possible discussion with a park keeper.
you had been actively concerned with hiding evidence, but it could be that
bringing the facts out into the light would serve to exonerate you. the
subterfuge seems to have been aimed at confusing yourself, since there
were no other characters remembered in the dream [the 'keeper' might
have been your higher self sensibility].
Old 04-09-2017, 02:11 PM
Yaoughta

Fear takes on many faces and that which "was" will do what it can to hold on to hold on to that way of being. It sounds like you has a misstep, or backslide, and you started torturing yourself over it or just feeling down about it. Perhaps you lashed out at someone or yelled at them and then thought, why did I do that? That's not who I am! The brutal murders serve as a conceptual imagery to indicate that it takes a lot of energy to change and transform and to finally lay that aspect of self to rest, or nail it closed. The police or authority figures or that fear of being caught is just the old way of being not wanting to change.
Old 05-09-2017, 05:56 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaoughta
Fear takes on many faces and that which "was" will do what it can to hold on to hold on to that way of being. It sounds like you has a misstep, or backslide, and you started torturing yourself over it or just feeling down about it. Perhaps you lashed out at someone or yelled at them and then thought, why did I do that? That's not who I am! The brutal murders serve as a conceptual imagery to indicate that it takes a lot of energy to change and transform and to finally lay that aspect of self to rest, or nail it closed. The police or authority figures or that fear of being caught is just the old way of being not wanting to change.

This is a profound realization for me. I work very hard on changing and bettering myself - which can be seen in how ruthlessly I took out and killed these people. But then my ego makes me retreat, which prevents me from developing as much as I could. This explains an awful lot to me. I am incredibly grateful to you for your realization.
Old 05-09-2017, 10:50 PM
Suspended
in a previous dream you said there was a terrorist in the park about to explode a car bomb & kill everyone, but you were on the outskirts of the park & would be safe. This time you are on the outskirts but you are the aggressor & it is night, & you try to hide the weapon that will nail you to the crime & you hide it behind a birdcage as if wings or flight can save you.

I get the impression you feel very threatened by thugs or lowlifes at the park & have thought about killing them to protect society. But this dream is saying if you do kill them you will be nailed for the crime after you take flight.

So stay away from that park totally. Or learn to totally ignore the people who you feel threatened by when you go there. And only a moron would go to a park at night. That is asking for trouble. Stay indoors at night & stay away from that park