Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 25-08-2017, 11:30 PM
Pathfinder
Dream stalked

Ok so every time I decide in waking life to let go of someone from the past I have these stalking dreams. They are never negative and they bring a feeling of love and contentment in the dream and also when I rise. This just seems like a situation I need to put in the past but for some reason, my dream life don't think so. I'm only stalked by the dreams the moment my spirit fully begin to let go. Once I was so frustrated with the dreams that I told my daughter that I would fight him if he intrudes in my dream tonight after I have let it go again. The dream came so clear to me that night. I was in store with my daughter and turned around and he was standing there looking at me like he was waiting for the fight. I told my daughter to hold my things and went over and started swinging like crazy and he just laughed at me. This has been happening for many years now. How do you stop stalking dreams??? I sometimes feel that he is personally coming to me as if he can feel me drifting away.
Old 26-08-2017, 12:53 AM
Suspended
Well the angels often give people dreams & astral journeys showing them that each soul has a spiritual partner when they come to the earth; & the spiritual partner is their husband or wife & stays with them for eternity.

So if it is your spiritual husband manifesting in your dreams as an ex lover, which is a common thing for spiritual husbands & wives to do, then you cannot get rid of that person you can only block them from your mind by filling your mind with other things.

If however you are being given dreams to remind you that you can't get rid of a certain mortal man from your life because he will always stalk you, then the only thing you can do is place a restraining order on him & remove him from your life that way. Then the dreams about him stalking you will probably stop, unless he is a psycho or something & keeps stalking you anyway
Old 26-08-2017, 01:37 AM
Pathfinder
lol lol he is not stalking me in real life only in my dreams. I was told spiritually that he was my husband years ago however I don't see it happening and the moment I let go in walking life, there he is in my dreams. I would not know what to say if I put a order out on him. "Hey this guy, we used to be really close and ummmm he don't bother me in real life but I want to get a restraining order on him in dream world because he won't leave me tf alone while I'm sleeping" I think they will call me crazy and contact him to ask if he would like a retraining order lol :)
Old 26-08-2017, 02:49 AM
Suspended
oh it is probably one of your kids' spiritual guardians. They are like right in parents' faces while the kids are tiny & then when the kids turn into teenagers the spiritual guardians vanish & are difficult to perceive at all. So you will notice that the most intense spiritual & paranormal stuff happens to parents of young children, or to anyone who has young children in their house. It all stops when the kids grow up, but until then there is nothing you can do about it because the beings have no choice but to hang around. Kids grow up real fast & so it will all be over very soon; don't worry
Old 26-08-2017, 06:00 AM
Master
Quote:
LoveFeathers: because he won't leave me tf alone
you realize, of course, that "TF" is an abbreviation for "twin flame".(?)
if you truly wish to sever an energetic cord, such things are doable.
while you cannot escape your own beingness, you can distinguish
yourself from "other". i recommend using the violet flame.
"Once you invoke it, the violet flame will do whatever you invoke it to do."
What is the Violet Flame and How to Use It?
https://healingandlove.com/2013/05/0...how-to-use-it/
Old 26-08-2017, 06:36 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
you realize, of course, that "TF" is an abbreviation for "twin flame".(?)

WoW lol I have never laughed so hard. SO "TF" is twin flame hahahaha You're too cute for that one...
Old 26-08-2017, 07:01 AM
Master
a naughtmare from Young Frankenstein (1974)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0WapDCR9fg
Old 26-08-2017, 07:34 AM
Experiencer

I'll create a little spell for you, let me know how it goes!

When you go to sleep, close your eyes and say these words:

"All the time in my dreams, I look around and there he is.
But now you should go, to the north pole, your home.
Stay there, busy busy, tending the snow."
Old 27-08-2017, 12:17 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
a naughtmare from

And just to think I went and watched this because I knew yet again that you would have me laughing. I get it though, I may not like it but I get it lol
Old 27-08-2017, 12:24 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ordnael
I'll create a little spell for you, let me know how it goes!

When you go to sleep, close your eyes and say these words:

"All the time in my dreams, I look around and there he is.
But now you should go, to the north pole, your home.
Stay there, busy busy, tending the snow."

I'll surly try that to see where it goes however, It's not every single night that this happens so I am not sure when to do it. It's mainly when I decide that the connection is not coming together in waking life and spiritually let the thought of the future with this person go. Your name did not do me any good being that his name is Nael but that's another story lol