Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 06-09-2017, 04:45 PM
Pathfinder
A crazy time at the museum

My dream starts in a room that reminded me of a low ceiling museum.

There was a wrestling match going on for some reason and this skinny guy with dark hair and a dark goatee was trying to wrestle this very large dark skinned woman who must've been 10 feet tall. He jumped up and tried to put her in a headlock but he just sort of got thrown off behind her and out of site. She was calm and the guy wrestling her didn't seem too worked up.

This museum had multiple doors. Off to the right there was a turn-style type glass door and outside was all bright, warm, relaxing light with various vehicles in the parking lot. Inside with me near that door, seemingly unable to get outside was a younger female staring in to the corner oblivious. She had long pole in her left hand like a staff and at the top was what looked like a red pickup truck or SUV. I remember thinking about whether or not she would be able to get through the door with that vehicle.

I moved past that door on the right to the back of the room and found the guy from the wrestling match. I was telling him to put this piece of paper in a special container. The piece of paper had a phone number on it 291-6345. The container was Egyptian looking at the top and had gold wings on it like a sculpture of a bird.

In the back of the museum were two large metal blue doors that were horizontal. The doors were open and each door had an edge with a bright silver blue light running the entire length. There was a security scanner of some type on the way to the doors and when I told the other guy with container it would be OK to leave, he passed through the scanner and then the doors came together to close but they didn't close all the way, all the time shining with bright blue silver light on the top edge of the bottom door and the bottom edge of the top door. The dream ended.

GG
Old 06-09-2017, 09:09 PM
Suspended

You are being told that your soul is on the end of a branch of the tree of eternal life & it is like a vehicle or vessel being held there. It is being held at a level that is involved in a race war & the white man has lost. You tell the white man to seek help from the bird that carries souls to the new worlds inside vessels & he leaves through a horizontal set of doors with silver lining; which means he goes to heaven with its silver lined clouds & continues to live his life elsewhere. The doors do not close fully & that means they are still waiting for you to be taken to the safe world as well.

It's kind of a message to say you will be okay even though there is genocide of the white man seemingly unfolding on the earth right now.

Old 08-09-2017, 05:06 PM
Experiencer

Interesting interpretation above.

The guy is a hero, although people don't give him much credit. He cannot be defeated but he can be rejected, ignored. The result of the fight will not reveal who is the best and strongest, but who is preferred in the world.

The door is a gateway to higher realms, or to freedom. The woman at the door may be a gatekeeper, probably not a human either.

The ancient Egyptian treasure is divine knowledge and power. The number can represent your desire to go along with him, to be his friend.

The scanner is the judgement of character, which he passed. He is opening the way but not many will pass, they have to become like him in order to do that.