Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 05-09-2017, 08:05 AM
Guide

Bargaining

I had to say goodbye to someone recently, someone with who I wish I'll be with again in the future. For now she is my ex.

I dreamed that I saw my "friends" walking away on a street, they're more like fake friends. I walked up to them and they tried to avoid me, so I chased them. I manages to catch two or three of them, so I yelled at the rest that I'd trade them in for my ex. At the end of the road I saw a fence, behind that fence there was a giant black cat trapped behind it. I tried to shoot the black cat, kill it, I think it had to die for me to meet my ex again. No matter how hard I tried to shoot it, my gun didn't shoot anything.

I remember I was reading a cooking book after this, the book looked boring by its cover but I found out that the pages were beautifully designed and that every recipe looked delicious! I was working here for a few hours, this is a group that I'm a part of in real life as well. I tried talking spanish with my boss/colleague (it's a student organisation, no real boss) and they said I'll speak this dialect and that I'll go there some other time.

My ex is spanish, this dream is definitely about her. I'm not spanish myself but I'm still studying it. We broke up because of a complicated situation, it wasn't the right time with the right circumstances. What could this all mean?
Old 05-09-2017, 12:14 PM
Master
the black cat seems to symbolize the 'bad luck' you'd had in that relationship.
you are unable to formulate the words needed to slay the misfortune, despite
your intent (the gun would project your words). the thing is that the cat was
"trapped" where it was... by no fault of it's own; whatever the mechanism was
which placed the cat in that situation is what you were needing to deal with.
it may have been the result of some karmic influences out of your immediate
control.
Old 05-09-2017, 12:28 PM
Guide

Thanks for the interpretation, I would like to clarify that the second part of my post is part of the same dream, sorry I didn't describe it this way!
What does karmic influence mean?
I also dreamt that I heard a song, it's like the song symbolized my life and I loved hearing that song.

Last edited by Rsandee : 05-09-2017 at 01:28 PM.
Old 05-09-2017, 06:13 PM
Master
the 'karmic influence' might relate to past life events which have had
repercussions in this current life, which is perhaps a culmination of all
your past lives into 'presence', the now of you.
the recipes could amount to how you might arrange things to bring
your consciousness into those past life experiences... to bilocate across
time/space (where you might speak different languages).