Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 23-05-2013, 11:03 PM
Kamila

Thank u I will
Old 24-05-2013, 12:59 AM
Deactivated Account
If your having problems with negativity i wouldnt meditate after drinking. I know for me alcohol opens the chakras.
Old 24-05-2013, 02:06 PM
Kamila

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
If your having problems with negativity i wouldnt meditate after drinking. I know for me alcohol opens the chakras.
So what happens(with u) when u drink and meditate?what happens when your chakras r opened?
Old 24-05-2013, 07:19 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamila
So what happens(with u) when u drink and meditate?what happens when your chakras r opened?

I dont like mixing alcohol and meditation. When the chakras are more open more stuff you may not want may come in. Like negativity. I dont know what alcohol does for others. I would visit the healing section and see what they have to offer. Im ignorant to this stuff. Im fairly aware how things work for me. But not others. Good luck!
Old 25-05-2013, 12:38 AM
Mayflow

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
I dont like mixing alcohol and meditation. When the chakras are more open more stuff you may not want may come in. Like negativity. I dont know what alcohol does for others. I would visit the healing section and see what they have to offer. Im ignorant to this stuff. Im fairly aware how things work for me. But not others. Good luck!

When I drink, I get kind of giddy and feel really happy and free.
Old 25-05-2013, 12:42 AM
Mayflow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamila

What I think happens when chakras are opened is that you get to see more of your true self. Not always pretty at first, but hopefully to see how to get them more positive and lose anger and greed and fear, and just become happy and free.
Old 25-05-2013, 08:14 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflow
When I drink, I get kind of giddy and feel really happy and free.

I do to and perhaps it could be helpful. I dont know? For me it makes me to tired or to excited to meditate on.
Old 25-05-2013, 08:26 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflow
What I think happens when chakras are opened is that you get to see more of your true self. Not always pretty at first, but hopefully to see how to get them more positive and lose anger and greed and fear, and just become happy and free.

That is my experience as well. For me it was like going thru a dark tunnel. I dont know the recipe of what is best to do. For me i jumped in head first because i didnt have any clue what i was doing.

I spent some time in a healing class where we learned how to work on ourselves and others. What i did in there book was crazy. But it worked for me. They are more careful about opening themselves up. Going thru the stuff.

I dont know whats best for anyone. Even though i was in that class i consider myself ignorant. What works for me is totally different than anything the class did. Although i did learn a lot. And loved the people. Im just out of a different mold

Im glad you brought up this stuff. I totaly agree based on my experience.
Old 27-05-2013, 04:24 AM
Knower

A little buzzed would probably be ok. If you are totally inebriated though you could have a problem. You probably wouldn't get very far anyway and would either just pass out or fall asleep. LOL.
Old 27-05-2013, 05:15 PM
McGallas

I have had spiritual experiences when drunk, but they were unplanned i.e. lucid dreams, outer body experiences. I always recommend being sober for daily/weekly spiritual practises, although I do think with caution natural substances like ayahuasca, marijuana, magic mushrooms, salvia and mescaline can be used as tools from time to time to see the 'different flavours of perception'.