Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 28-05-2013, 10:06 PM
Angelstar

Golden Eagle vision

l thought l would share my vision journey with you.

l desided to do a vision Journey the other night it was an amazing experience.l was listening to soft music,when l started to hear the cry of an Eagle,then was shown the image of an Eagle its feathers were golden and shinning in the sun,l could see mountains below and then was flying over meadows,l became aware that l was now in the body of the Eagle l could see the feathers on my wings move,could see my talons,l also noticed that l was not the only Eagle flying there were many others,and when l looked into the distance l could see a golden light and it was toward this light we seem to be heading.Then l heard a very load cry,the same Eagle cry l had head before,but much louder when l looked to see what was making the sound,l saw a huge Eagle flying above me,l did not feel afraid then saw more of these huge birds appear all around my self and the other smaller Eagles.One of the Huge Eagles came level with me l looked into its eyes and new the bird was protecting me and all the other smaller Eagles.It was as if we were a family the parent birds and there young.We were all flying toward the Golden light,l felt so at peace and content.l really felt l had spent some quility time with mystical beings the light l could see l feel was pure energy in its purest form.