Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 21-12-2013, 04:15 PM
Pathfinder
So what exactly is a starchild? Do I sound like one?

-I have an IQ that categorizes me as genius/near-genius
-I am attracted to colours such as sea blue, crystal blue and sea green
-I am attracted to stars ALOT. I have always been insanely attracted towards Antares. I love finding out more about the universe
-I'm spiritual, or atleast like considering myself spiritual
-I'm attracted to animals such as hawks. I have an attraction to flying
-I'm attracted to water bodies eg. lakes, rivers, ponds etc.
-I always manage to break stuff without trying, like electric appliances and just other stuff
-I am very good at working out solutions to problems, or fixing things
-Ever since I've been a baby I have ''known'' things without being told. I just ''guessed'' somehow, like the answers were in the back of my very head
- I've almost always been sort of a loner. I have friends, but I have an intense need for some ''deeper'' kind of friendship
-My eyes are green but I've been told I have intense eyes
-I'm extremely nostalgic and attracted to the past
-Highly imaginative

-When I was a child I actually experienced weird things. I could see through a wall once :| i swear Im not making this up
-Once I heard lots of men and women calling out my name when nobody was in the room

I just tried to fit it in a post lol

I dont really find the concept of star children very believable. for some reason, but nonetheless I'd like to know if people would think I am one

haha :)

good day :) xx
Old 21-12-2013, 04:36 PM
Mayflow

I have a high IQ too -depending on the test -anywhere from 138 to 151, but my opinion on this is simple. I think we are all star children and all made of star stuff.

I also think there is much more to this than meets the eye.
Old 21-12-2013, 04:47 PM
Pathfinder

Hello. I am what you call a 'star child', from the Pleiadies. I don't really think the labels that people use are relevant. All of us here on Earth, as far as I know, are souls that have some here from 'elsewhere'. We are all essentially... Aliens. However, some of us who have chosen to come here, came with an already highly developed level of consciousness. To witness and assist with 'the shift'. However, to do so, we have to take on a 'Human' body and go through the process of maturing. Because of the way society is, many of us spend our lives in a constant state of confusion, feeling stuck, lost. We often feel like we don't belong here, that we don't fit anywhere. We often get bullied and laughed at because 'the system' does not understand us and we do not understand 'it'. Many of us also have enhanced Psychic ability, we are more in tune with ourselves and our DNA is vibrating at a much higher level than most other people.

This does not make us 'better', it simply makes us 'different'. We are all different, which is the beauty of it. We all have our own path, our own unique purpose. I sense that you are not from here, it was the reason I chose to respond to your post. I 'felt' like I should, and so there must be reason behind that feeling. Your feelings are your guide, your compass. Having come here with a 'higher' level of consciousness, we are more easily able to access our 'genius' as well as many other 'superpowers'. Not that we are 'smarter' than anyone else, we simply fulfill more of our TRUE potential.

We have great responsibility towards mother Earth, all of life. We must not allow ourselves to be distracted by anything that is superficial, TV, gaming, drugs, etc. It is so important that we do the work and that we align with ourselves - so that we can discover who we truly are. So that we can reconnect with our 'higher self' and begin to remember WHY we are here and WHO we are.

Why do you think you are here, on this forum, asking these questions? For no reason? Your higher self is guiding you and it seems that you are listening, so the only advice I can give you to help you answer your question is to keep listening, pay attention to what is happening and start to uncover the meaning behind it. The truth is within you, and as you start looking inwards, your external reality will shift in synchrony with it. Because ultimately, everything comes from you. You ARE the Universe. You ARE a creator. Your heart is the source of true creation, and love is the key to accessing it.
Old 22-12-2013, 09:08 AM
Pathfinder
Thankyou for the input guys :)

Maybe I should also add that ive always had a relieving/healing power in my hands.
I could put people to sleep by just touching them for a while.

So can someone clearly answer this question:
How do I know for SURE I am one?
And what should I do next? Hahah :)

Thankyou
Old 22-12-2013, 04:13 PM
Guide

I used to wonder about the Star Child question too, namely "am I one." From all the books and quizzes and such that were around at that time, it seems highly likely that I am.

But how to be SURE? I don't think there is going to be an alien march into my living room and announce "Hey, you're one of us!" And what other form of "proof" could there be?

So I stopped asking. It wouldn't change anything about me if I were, or if I weren't. I'm just me, with the abilities, likes and dislikes, intelligence, etc, that I have. However I came to be who I am, that's cool.

What should you do next? Do whatever your heart and intuition lead you to do. Star Children don't share just one path, so find yours and start exploring. That works whether you're a Star Child or just an intelligent thoughtful human.

And in the end, I think that's probably more important than any other lesson we can learn during this Earth-walk. To take what we are and make the best of it, and help others along the way.
Old 22-12-2013, 04:46 PM
Pathfinder
But you all ignored the question, 'dyou think I am one?'
:)

Thanks alot for the help everyone
Old 24-12-2013, 01:13 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greeneyes:)

I believe they are giving you the tools to make your own conclusion and answer your own question. To your understanding what is a Star Child and do you fit that profile? That would be the best answer. If I were to answer your question I would say "yes", not because of the description you wrote but because as stated before; we all are, we didn't originate from earth.
Old 24-12-2013, 01:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greeneyes:)

I think they did give you an answer. (1) They don't know--only you can. And (2) It probably doesn't matter if you are. We all have our path and have to find it by ourselves.

Lora
Old 24-12-2013, 07:19 AM
Pathfinder
Oh. I think I get it ,now ive read more into spirituality.
Old 27-12-2013, 02:18 AM
Master

I don't know if you are.

I don't know if I am.

I've been told that I am a starchild, but I still don't know.

Test, test, test and look openly what resonates.

I loathe my diagnosis.