Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 17-01-2018, 03:53 AM
Guide
@NF:

Hehe, glad I give off the aura of someone that would be able to help with that, but I have no clue!.. First thing that comes up:

What is their motive, what do they think they're going to get out of it?
What energy are they really summoning by channeling into the archetype of Merlin the Magician?

You see, I did bring up the archetype of the magician within my last post, but I referenced it in tandem with the joker. One may see a magician from many different perspectives, all depending on their current struggle.

Though, I'm curious. Why does it matter to you? How does it affect you in your growth // how does it affect you in your emotions?
Old 17-01-2018, 05:50 AM
Master
[
Quote:
QUOTE=jorddy]@NF:

Hehe, glad I give off the aura of someone that would be able to help with that, but I have no clue!.. First thing that comes up:

Well intuition led me to ask , curiosity thought I would ask your curious self..hehe

Quote:
What is their motive, what do they think they're going to get out of it?
What energy are they really summoning by channeling into the archetype of Merlin the Magician?

Well I guess we can wait and see. But I am curious and yes the energy will reflect something pertaining to his own creation and magic perhaps..hehe

Quote:
You see, I did bring up the archetype of the magician within my last post, but I referenced it in tandem with the joker. One may see a magician from many different perspectives, all depending on their current struggle.

yes you did. I see where your headed and its the same place as myself..lol

Quote:
Though, I'm curious. Why does it matter to you? How does it affect you in your growth // how does it affect you in your emotions?

Curiosity is what bought me to you to ask. When someone moves from channelling, AA Michael to Merlin one has to be open to curiosity I would think..

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 17-01-2018, 07:34 AM
Guide
@NF:

Never said asking was bad!! :P

Interesting, AA Michael to the Magician. Alright, well, as there is always the underlying archetype of the Magician...

My guess is that they went from trying to protect themselves from the space that they're in - from the energies around them, to trying to get to the source of that energy and turn it into something they'd rather have.

The path between Binah and Kether (tree of life) are associated with the Magician, bringing life into understanding.. Seeing why things are the way they currently are, seeing the cycle of conflict that one has been in without necessarily realizing... Interestingly, similar to what I was saying - the game behind the game.
Old 17-01-2018, 10:26 PM
boshy b. good

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorddy
@Booshy:

"You go on to highlight the main deal of your lives."

Is there a difference between any one of us to you,
a difference that stems beyond meaning that is held
and as easily stripped from all of us?
I just aim to have a right answer. Brief answer because
That's my acting on, that i'm not talkative.

Regard,
Old 18-01-2018, 12:29 AM
Master
I think I understand why the Buddha somewhat stressed letting go of concepts, beliefs and ideas as when, quite a good long while ago, I stumbled into what could be described as all potential and it looked as if everything that ever was, is and will be was there... forever. Later I realised that was my own perception, and it's limits as it were (as a reflection), based on the ideas, concepts and beliefs I still held gave me that view whilst also realising that the feeling within that stumbling into, the absolute love, peace and stillness, was actually much more abiding.

In this respect I feel we reflect our own highest tendencies on that which is ever more higher, wider, deeper etc and therefore, almost logically, it is the dropping of tendencies which might be of import to being higher, wider and deeper.
Old 18-01-2018, 12:49 AM
boshy b. good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Interesting
I think I understand why the Buddha somewhat stressed letting go of concepts, beliefs and ideas as when, quite a good long while ago, I stumbled into what could be described as all potential and it looked as if everything that ever was, is and will be was there... forever. Later I realised that was my own perception, and it's limits as it were (as a reflection), based on the ideas, concepts and beliefs I still held gave me that view whilst also realising that the feeling within that stumbling into, the absolute love, peace and stillness, was actually much more abiding.

In this respect I feel we reflect our own highest tendencies on that which is ever more higher, wider, deeper etc and therefore, almost logically, it is the dropping of tendencies which might be of import to being higher, wider and deeper.
True. Yet not everything is sweet. That's probably the start of complication. Are
we more up up than Kids to answer as should, so we are going to try up as grown
ups, are we going to cherish the higher, wider and deeper and non the tendencys
as much, tendencys that could be humanship. Yup.-
Old 18-01-2018, 05:42 AM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:

I feel so fortunate to have been schooled in Buddhism - experience first, words later. So much more beautiful and lessens the chances of being fooled (not completely of course )

BT
Old 18-01-2018, 11:49 AM
boshy b. good

Quote:
You're right.
Old 19-01-2018, 08:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by boshy b. good
You're right.

Haha... maybe.
Old 19-01-2018, 09:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorddy
I come back to share a new turning point in my life.
A new door into the unseen that I have broken into, unknowingly, touching the essence of all knowing.

Now, I do not speak of Akashic Records, or energy perception.

I speak of a place where one realizes that everything is self-perpetuated. A life made of life out of the eyes that entwines meaning.. We are all seeking endlessly, in a maze that seems never-ending, until one arrives.

They then ask "What is the meaning, when it is all devoid of meaning?" They hear no answer, so they begin to beg, "Take me back to the place before this suffering". And in those words, they hear the answer from within them, the breathing that wasn't breathing they've ever noted.

A game within a game, a life within a life. Continuously breaking into deeper meaninglessness.

drugs are fun. prob best not to post online about drug induced experiences tho