Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 23-03-2018, 01:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
hi nowayout I clicked on that video. interesting
reminds me of a few church services I've been to!

You know, it moves people, it's .....primal!

Look up Primal. I get it.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=prima...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Ever been to an Orthodox service... sublime, untill the priest wants you to kiss his hand... that is sick.
Old 23-03-2018, 02:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
Do you even know what Jesus taught? Because he only knows those who obey his teachings. Few know them correctly.

Ok, Jesus save me!

Will that do?

Some say it's all you need to do.

Repentance, It's like an awakening...

I say we need to love as Jesus loved, from the heart.

I know my failings, want me to tell you, I will!

This is my last lament..... all my love to you kjw 47.

We are brothers in the Christ.

His peace be with us..

And all prostitutes, tax collectors, and general sinners..

Go sin no more...
Old 23-03-2018, 09:01 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowayout
Ok, Jesus save me!

Will that do?

Some say it's all you need to do.

Repentance, It's like an awakening...

I say we need to love as Jesus loved, from the heart.

I know my failings, want me to tell you, I will!

This is my last lament..... all my love to you kjw 47.

We are brothers in the Christ.

His peace be with us..

And all prostitutes, tax collectors, and general sinners..

Go sin no more...

Does your heart instruct your mind daily 24/ 7 365 to accomplish this bottom line reality of it all= John 4:22-24. Jesus clearly teaches at John 17:1-6,26--The one who sent him= Father= is THE ONLY TRUE GOD, and one must know him and know Jesus to get eternal life--verse 6= YHWH(Jehovah) 26= YHWH(Jehovah)= the Father ( 1Cor 8:6)
Old 24-03-2018, 12:27 AM
Master
This is serious business, let's not forget that.

Gods grace is your only true map.

Do you know him?

Old 27-03-2018, 01:22 PM
kjw47

Quote:
This is serious business, let's not forget that.

Gods grace is your only true map.

Do you know him?

The only ones getting grace are those who live to do Jesus Fathers will( Matt 7:21) now by disowning themselves to follow Jesus( Matt 16:24)-- Few can.
Old 31-03-2018, 08:17 PM
Guide

Quote:
John 15:20-21---that on account of his name( Jesus) ( those think they are standing for it) will do things against the true followers--WHY? Because they do not know the one who sent him= Father( John 5:30) = YHWH(Jehovah)-- The one Jesus teaches is THE ONLY TRUE GOD( John 17:3) he as well teaches there one must know Father and know Jesus to get eternal life.
Do you know YHWH(Jehovah) --Jesus God and Father--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--- Few do. I guess that is why Few will find entrance into Gods kingdom.

i only thought my beliefs were closer to the Truth than those around me , except oddly my dad ....... he simply acted different all the rest , like Jesus said "love One Another" ...... well he ACTUALLY ACTED so ! and that was rare to see for those hyper_Aware ~

But i did not KNOW the DIVINE ...... so i started there ...... Ignorant but not ignorant of my ignorance. For 3 years day and night i silently , even when working, had my mind fixed upon the Infinite even though i could not yet perceive IT. it went pretty cool too for about 2 years and then..... WAMM! i was knocked out of work with an accident i was not expecting! Well, that turned out to give me 10 months to focus daily on what i really wanted..... I wanted to KNOW ! i was not expecting how ..... it would enfold , but it did. CHRIST entered the Heart in a two fold way ........ first enraging my ego , holy **** that thing experiences it as death and the end of time , but then in an Instant SHIFTS it all by OPENING an UNSEEN pathway to what He termed "The Father" ...... and i will NOT even bother trying to describe...... all i can say is
"Pure Awareness of ALL as LOVE" and you don't want to ever leave IT! That is the purpose for doing all you can to have that Blessing as then there is no doubt to where you are heading.
Old 04-04-2018, 08:39 PM
Master
Does anyone really think thst the Almighty cares about, "labels"?

God? Who is ,"Love" ?
Or... that saying He is such and such by name only, this is the only way to know Him, or have a relationship with Him?
Really? God is so vain?
Or, is it humandkind who is vain?
This is, "Religion". Not a true relationship.

Whether Yaohushua, or Jehovah, or Yahweh, or Emmanuel...
Yeshua or Jesus.
Over and over we are told, "He cares for you."

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 05-04-2018, 01:05 AM
Master
Quote:
The only ones getting grace are those who live to do Jesus Fathers will( Matt 7:21) now by disowning themselves to follow Jesus( Matt 16:24)-- Few can.

It was written...

Good News Translation
"Do you suppose that I came to bring peace to the world? No, not peace, but division."

That takes a lot of discernment, by and through the light of the Holy Spirit, I get it.

Jesus is my Lord.

Some say Jesus was love?

Love is generic to our hearts...
True love cannot be divided.

So was Jesus something more than love?

Devotion comes mind...

I get it.

Jesus Christ Son of God, save me.

My faith is not blind, but illuminated by the Holy Spirit!

For those with eyes to see....
Old 10-04-2018, 01:41 PM
kjw47

Quote:
It was written...

Good News Translation
"Do you suppose that I came to bring peace to the world? No, not peace, but division."

That takes a lot of discernment, by and through the light of the Holy Spirit, I get it.

Jesus is my Lord.

Some say Jesus was love?

Love is generic to our hearts...
True love cannot be divided.

So was Jesus something more than love?

Devotion comes mind...

I get it.

Jesus Christ Son of God, save me.

My faith is not blind, but illuminated by the Holy Spirit!

For those with eyes to see....

Lip service gets one little--obeying every utterance from God = Gods will--Jesus assures all--only those living now to do his Fathers will get to enter his kingdom( recieve grace, salvation, be saved) Matt 7:21.
1John 3 is a mirror for all to peer into. It teaches who are Gods children and who are the devils children.--it states--Its impossible for a child of God to practice even one sin.-- This world is in big trouble--no wonder Jesus teaches--FEW find the road.
Old 11-04-2018, 03:34 PM
Ascender

no, we don't have the "monopoly" of the truth, because Jehovah gives it to all who wants it, and MANY don't want it! also that we mean that we're the ONLY religion which teaches the truth. we know that MANY "Christian" religion teaches some truth. we know when we see Jesus we see his Father. but the differences from what we believe vs some. is the Fact that Jesus IS NOT the Father. he is a likeness of his Father. not in looks, but in his actions, personality, they are in TOTAL agreement!

MANY seem to "want to sidestep" or "disregard" the fact that Jesus said he HAS a FATHER. and that he said..."My Father is Greater than I" and that he was going to his Father ,(John 14:28). Jesus said he has a Father, and i BELIEVE HIM! have you EVER read him saying that he WAS THE FATHER? if so please show me that scripture, i know from reading the Gospels of Jesus, he NEVER said those words. all Jesus EVER spoke of was "doing his Father's WILL.

Jesus even said God "SENT" him. many repeats it, but seem to IGNORE it! how many times does Jesus have to say ,he has a God and Father, before people start to believe Jesus OWN WORDS? Jesus told us that basically just calling on him ,(Jesus), ISN'T going to save us. it doing the "WILL OF HIS FATHER", that will give us life ,(Matt. 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven). key words..."MY FATHER."

so we don't know everything when it comes to Jehovah God and Jesus. we'll be learning up to the End and through it. if you chose to believe that, it's your choice. but we know through his words, ALL we NEED TO KNOW, in order to survival satan's wicked system. we're NOT going to believe what man wants us to believe or TEACH , if it goes against Jehovah God's words. we try to teach as Jesus commanded, so that others may come to learn the truth, it means ALL of our lives.