Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 10-05-2017, 10:35 PM
Newbie ;)

Book1 Relationship Spread Understanding // Feeling Blocked Lately

Hi there! So I’ve been dating someone for about 6 months now and every time I try and read about the relationship for myself I feel kind of blocked, although I think this time I had a good reading I just need a little help understanding some of it. To be honest I’m not even sure it fully resonates with me. Any advice you have would be helpful! I took a shot at trying to understand the cards as I’m still learning, but no idea if it's right.

**Here’s a little background if you need if not, feel free to skip over** Although overall I feel our relationship is great I think it’s time to have the “define the relationship talk”. There are a few issues that need addressed such as: 1.) his ex is still a part of his life, although we’ve discussed it multiple times (they share a dog) I feel it in my gut that she’s around more than he says 2.) I know he’s updating his online dating profiles. I was okay that he still had the accounts but when I saw he updated pictures [not to mention they are NEW professional looking pictures wearing a shirt he bought with me…there’s no way he could say they’re old...there's facts plus my intuition...] I lurked because I felt something weird in my gut, although I can’t tell him I lurked without looking crazy. I know we need to have a conversation that's clear but I need some more insight, hence why I've been trying to do a reading. Although we’ve agreed we’re exclusive that full commitment means no profiles and my attention should be enough. That’s the back story a little bit if you need it and why I asked some of the questions I did.

*deck used: The Wild Unknown
1.) Relationship now: 2 of pentacles I think this shows the fact that although we’ve said we’re not seeing other people we still have yet to say we’re committed to a future with each other?

2.) How does he feel about me: 10 of pentacles Sees me as marriage material? That’s the only thing I can think of this however, given question #4 this one doesn’t really make sense to me given that if he feels happy with me then why #4 unless I’m reading this wrong?

3.) How do I feel about him? 9 of cups I’m happy and hopeful for where the relationship is going

4.) Why is he updating his online profiles? 6 of wands I think in love readings this is generally a good card, but in the context might mean he needs to feed his ego for attention (even though I know he needs attention and admired and try to give him that…he needs it from multiple sources). I think this could also mean a little bit of narcissism.

5.) How do I approach this? 10 of cups I’m not too sure about this card as an action? I’m not sure if it means don’t say anything and just enjoy the relationship as it is and be happy or maybe figure out how to bring more harmony? I love this card but confused as an action

6.) Future of the relationship: daughter (page) of cups + 2 of cups What’s interesting is I looked back at a reading I did when I first started dating him and got this combo too for a different question of what I can give to the relationship. For this, I think this could mean we have at least some sort of future, maybe not marriage (which is okay) or just a good loving relationship? Not sure but taking a guess

Thank you soooo much for taking the time to read and help!!
Old 10-05-2017, 11:36 PM
Master
Two of pentacles. It feels you both have an understanding between each other and are on a same wavelength where this relationship stands. It still has potential to develop a lot more, its moving and you both are in an active place emotionally with that understanding with each other, like a mutual understanding where you both currently are relationship wise.
Ten of pentacles. It feels like he has plans on making money for himself and establishing himself financially, so yes he does see a future here, and there is some kind of hope on his part here. Physical attraction.
Nine of cups. It feels that you are innocently happy about the two of you here and in love, just as much as he is, there is more of practical, hidden side to him though and you are more outright happy about this.
Six of wands. It feels he doing it for some attention yes. Some inner desire to feel wanted.
Ten of cups, talk about how you feel, freely communicate your dreams and desires with him as this will bring you closer to him and will open this relationship more. It's safe to trust and share your dreams with your partner.
Page of cups and two of cups. Alot more bonding, friendship, traveling in the future together. Not necessarily marriage yes but lots more bonding and friendship.

The cards look good and it seems to have potential for a relationship. Just my interpretation of it.
Old 10-05-2017, 11:57 PM
Deactivated Account

The reading appears strong and healthy across the board.

The Wild Unknown is not a traditional deck ( Im sure you know) So your using more your intuitive thinking muscles. Personally, for a relationship reading, I wouldn't use this deck,only because there are more expressive decks that I feel can show you emotion, or has animation that can provoke more emotion out of you. Anyways, let me tell you a little how I use it

I think the ten of cups was important, and an important question because your asking how you can improve, which a great question to ask. Here I feel are the colors that represent the chakras. Ten of cups is about emotions I feel it is asking you to explore and work with these areas. For example, green is the heart chakra as so on... I feel here is an exchange/sharing of these energy chakras which you want to maintain a balance of them( giving/receiving). Essentially, it is one that needs up-keeping in emotion/nurturing.. Thats my stab on that specific question.

Old 11-05-2017, 04:40 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
Two of pentacles. It feels you both have an understanding between each other and are on a same wavelength where this relationship stands. It still has potential to develop a lot more, its moving and you both are in an active place emotionally with that understanding with each other, like a mutual understanding where you both currently are relationship wise.
Ten of pentacles. It feels like he has plans on making money for himself and establishing himself financially, so yes he does see a future here, and there is some kind of hope on his part here. Physical attraction.
Nine of cups. It feels that you are innocently happy about the two of you here and in love, just as much as he is, there is more of practical, hidden side to him though and you are more outright happy about this.
Six of wands. It feels he doing it for some attention yes. Some inner desire to feel wanted.
Ten of cups, talk about how you feel, freely communicate your dreams and desires with him as this will bring you closer to him and will open this relationship more. It's safe to trust and share your dreams with your partner.
Page of cups and two of cups. Alot more bonding, friendship, traveling in the future together. Not necessarily marriage yes but lots more bonding and friendship.

The cards look good and it seems to have potential for a relationship. Just my interpretation of it.

Oh my gosh thank you SO much for taking the time to do this! Everything you said makes total sense, and it’s good validation to know we’re both on the same wavelength where the relationship stands and that it has potential to develop. With the 10 of pents, you’re spot on. He’s focused on money and getting him self more established right now. Again spot on with Nine of cups, i’m definitely more expressive than him when it comes to how I feel. Six of wands, definitely what I thought still an issue with me personally but helps me know how to better address him. 10 of cups…thank you for this on especially. I’ve been thinking about how to talk to him about how I feel as I am much more emotional than he is but knowing we have a decent future, and it’s safe to share how I feel really helps.

Again, thank you for taking the time to do this. It’s always great hearing other perspectives especially since I’ve been so blocked if I’ve even been reading it correctly.
Old 11-05-2017, 04:46 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox Spirit
The reading appears strong and healthy across the board.

The Wild Unknown is not a traditional deck ( Im sure you know) So your using more your intuitive thinking muscles. Personally, for a relationship reading, I wouldn't use this deck,only because there are more expressive decks that I feel can show you emotion, or has animation that can provoke more emotion out of you. Anyways, let me tell you a little how I use it

I think the ten of cups was important, and an important question because your asking how you can improve, which a great question to ask. Here I feel are the colors that represent the chakras. Ten of cups is about emotions I feel it is asking you to explore and work with these areas. For example, green is the heart chakra as so on... I feel here is an exchange/sharing of these energy chakras which you want to maintain a balance of them( giving/receiving). Essentially, it is one that needs up-keeping in emotion/nurturing.. Thats my stab on that specific question.

Thank you so much for this!! This is my first tarot deck, and even though I felt SOO connected to it and when I was doing tarot super strong about 8 months or so ago, I did notice some challenges I’ve faced in interpreting my deck which makes sense it’s due to the cards. I always look to the art to help so that’s great advice I might look into a different deck to have.

Really LOVE and appreciate your interpretation of it. I never thought of it that way! I’ve always struggled with balancing so I will definitely work on it as I think that it would definitely help in all areas of life but especially in this situation. Thank you again I appreciate it so much!!