Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 10-05-2017, 02:15 AM
Master
Thank you for stating your recognition and appreciation Carnate. :)

Every now and then I see the value of going in depth on explanation and first hand experience, it comes from having recognized part of the path someone is on and out of altruistic reasoning wanting to assist where possible.
We're operating without a Handbook after a certain point on the path and it's really easy to get overwhelmed by it all. It's just downright a lot of data in the Akashic Records. There really does need to be a dateline, maps, concordance and a alphabetic index! LOL
Old 10-05-2017, 12:52 PM
Suspended
Guide
Hello CrystalSong,

I really enjoyed reading your post,it was a bit long but interestingly long!.cool.

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 10-05-2017, 02:29 PM
Suspended
Guide
Hello epoch,
Your first post was quite a long narrative,have you posted this on other forums, similar to this forum?

It justs seems very familiar to me,that's all,but your last paragraph rings true with me,I have felt like that all my life,from mid teens until right now as I type, that's got to be 50 years of negative thought which I self inflicted on myself.
It was 50 years wasted,by that I mean all I have become up until today, all that I experienced and felt was there for me to overcome or master,an easy life is a useless waste of time and effort,its not what you perceive but how you use the information that matters.
I wish you well on your journey through life!

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 10-05-2017, 04:20 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi Billy; I haven’t posted this anywhere else, no. Perhaps it sounds familiar because it resonates with you so strongly. Interestingly I have seen a few things recently, not all of a spiritual nature, that I was sure I’d read before, though they turned out to be newly produced material that I couldn’t possibly have.

Crystal… I felt physically ill yesterday, like I was about to come down with a cold, which I didn’t attribute to any of these experiences, but now I’m wondering if it was caused by the intensity of the energies. I often feel as though I’m hovering on the periphery of developing a viral infection which never fully manifests, so I might try and make a note of when I’m feeling that way and see if it corresponds with any astral travel, information downloads, or heavy dream work (although the latter is a nightly occurance, lol, so that might not be quite as reliable an indicator).

The greenhouse sounds familiar… the other day I entered some kind of nourishing seed-tank, like a crystalline cocoon filled with brilliant emerald light.

Thank you for writing such an extensive post, it’s incredibly insightful and helpful. The mention of white powder strikes a chord, but in a slightly different way, and I’m wondering if I’ve witnessed something related or parallel to it. I’ve had a lot of information come through about what I assumed was a separate reality with close ties to our own, on a world polluted and spiritually and emotionally wrung out. I have seen humans existing there in a small population, but they are highly discriminated against and used as slaves. They functioned in a caste system and there are houses of a royal family but they are very detached from the rest of their society; they use a kind of drug which is some form of white powder, which is difficult to acquire and there have been massive societal and cultural breakdowns because of the way this has affected their world. I’ve never raised it for discussion with anyone because I wasn’t sure if it was my imagination going overboard. Also it felt connected to some form of faery-type energies which doesn’t really make sense from anything I’ve ever read into about fae.

Saw this earlier and wrote it down though it came out like more of a channel;

[ Beyond the perimeters of time and space, an infinite sea of information emerges from a chaotic void of numbers so dense it hurts to look at, like staring at the sun and watching it duplicate itself, endlessly. Things shiver in a state of non-existence, here and not, unrealised particles vibrating in a state of absolute potential, energy reduced to a point where reality bends into itself, an infinitesimal spot neither inside nor out - and from it spews the equation of all things, a never-ending scroll of sound and light and colour. Out of the sea of noise emerges form, shapes pressed together in waves that go out across the static and suddenly make sense; the universe taking a breath and exhaling; the hum of an ocean that stands at our feet and waits for us - children of a lesser god - to stagger back into her. ]

Incidentally, I can’t read over that without going shaky...
Old 10-05-2017, 09:10 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Evolution is very slow, unimaginably slow

Okay this is actually not very accurate according to modern science. Evolution is actually quite imaginable fast, to such a degree that most have a difficulty believing in it... at least if they buy into the Darwinian story. When evolution happens slow it is because the appreciation of source is never in a hurry When it happens fast it is because many beings at the same time feel out of alignment, and the desire on a global scale for alignment grows stronger, and this desire is abundantly answered by source

Now @epoch I know one who literally rage over YHWH, talking about how this being betrayed the other gods. He talks about how Phanes (primeval god) created the astral as a place of escape where they could live until they were ready to return.

Personally I don't really care much, the power of the present is so great that we have no way of saying what the past actually was like. The present can so vastly change it in an instant that it is almost unconceivable... the same way it is hard to grasp the idea that from one moment to the next the poles might shift on Earth, and completely shake things around. I know this person say that Iapetus (Titan) said that from one moment to the next everything just changed. What if one world (or more) crashed into each other, and the result is what we know as Earth today (which might or might not be very old at all), and all these stories of the past simply is our way to relate to a gap in all of this, like a book where the whole beginning is missing, and you kinda have to make one up to gain some understanding of how we ended right here in the story line. Like I have no memory of Dinosaurs when I gaze back. I do have one that pretty much resembles much of how Greek Mythology tells it. What if both basically are true, and are from two or more worlds that ended up being entangled?
Old 11-05-2017, 12:41 AM
Experiencer

I think you'll find that people will reference the Akashic records as the resource for accessing all history. Some people are able to access this with a degree of certainty.. not me, yet. But the point is that we can know the specific chain of events that led up to this point.

However, I do agree that evolution is happening much faster these days. My wife is an environmental scientist, and in the past she's studied insects in controlled settings. She's seen first hand how offspring can take on different/additional characteristics that are suitable for protection against natural predators.

But this doesn't otherwise negate CrystalSongs' message in any way.
Old 11-05-2017, 05:58 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnate
I think you'll find that people will reference the Akashic records as the resource for accessing all history.

And if they are they should understand the nature of it, which is not unlike the imagination of a child. And building on that they should understand how the present comes about. If you go there with the belief that you'll get historical accuracy, then that is the way it will present itself. Many have done that, and some like minded people get like minded stories, while others who have different perspective got something different, and instead of realizing the nature of the place, they spend time arguing who best have accessed this place.

I agree the story might be completely accurate. I still hold that it is completely irrelevant. Even if a life ends in suffering, you will not get punished forward because every incarnation will be from a point of desire. There are just a certain amount of contrast that is needed to give birth to certain kinds of desires, or it is more there is a certain amount of contrast you need for it to come enough into focus that you no longer can deny it. And if you still deny it, your desire for it will grow stronger, and likewise your suffering until you surrender to it. So it is not the past that is punishing you, it is in your present you are giving yourself a hard time, which reminds you of something that brings in these stories. Whether they are old or not is irrelevant, or they are historical accurate... because the energy is right now
Old 11-05-2017, 02:47 PM
Experiencer

It's fair to say that some people may not really be viewing the Akashic records, or that they are viewing something other than the specific history they are looking for. This is primarily where my comment about 'some people are able to...' comes in. Most people can't do this with any certainty.. and disputes arise when they believe they can.

I'm a little unsure about your second paragraph. I think there's some additional semantic meaning to your term 'desire' that is lost on me. Is there any chance of you clarifying this, and maybe explain where the desire is coming from?
Old 12-05-2017, 03:08 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

there is nothing called punishment for past life's( you meant Kharma /karma) in many religions .
Soul level every one must grow and understand that every thing is from the one
its just after you vacate the body , you see what have you done and , would come back to experience the guilt or the trouble you caused to others . to have a deep understanding meditate

Know yourself , meditate and find the answer , no money involved
there are no shortcuts in Spirituality
Google, pyramidmeditation, its free meditation and it is focusing on Breath Energy
Old 12-05-2017, 04:50 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnate
I'm a little unsure about your second paragraph. I think there's some additional semantic meaning to your term 'desire' that is lost on me. Is there any chance of you clarifying this, and maybe explain where the desire is coming from?

Okay I will, and it is quite simple. Everything you desire is from the perspective that it will make you happy, because happiness is the single one thing you and everyone else desires. So everyone incarnates with the intention of living a happy life, and does so in the environment that matches that desire completely. There is no diversion in this, as it is not like being hangover, and you end up buying a whole lot of groceries you did not really want after all because you are indecisive... this comes from absolute clarity and appreciation of life.

Did that explain anything here

Furthermore I have spend loads of time listening to stories because I was interested in certain things. I have heard a lot of these stories, and I have a story that is similar to @CrystalSongs but it involves the beings we call angels, and the creation of a submissive nature. In my version those we know as the Olympians was here when the angels came, and they were free and wild like nature is... and their beauty was out of this world... but they did not bow, and in the end they had to go into what we today know as the Fae... someone else says Astral... from there on the angels did experiments on apes... but their success came from experimenting on Olympians... not on the apes... and eventually they got what they needed someone to bow to them. So maybe there is something to how some humans dislike all these experiments because something ancestral that is stored within? Maybe there is also a reason why a large group of people are submissive to angels? I once heard a story from one who believed he was angel, a story of how when they first arrived on Earth they slaughtered animals with human level consciousness and local gods. This makes sense if they wanted a submissive race, then they needed to take away those who will not... still I have also heard stories of how a world crashed down through dimensions (and other versions of that). One of our favorite creation stories is the big bang, and around the extinction of the Dinosaur there were also talk about a bang that changed the course of life... and so on...

...in the end all these stories does not matter that much. What does is your desire, and what you do with it right now. So it might be valuable to talk about what nature is because we are all and integrated part of it. Nature is: beautiful, imaginative, diverse, ingenious, adaptable (please add words if you feel like it)... so if we are part of nature and we are, so are the Akashic Records... because nature is source the same way we are

Actually my favorite story of creation is that everything came about through a big leap in imagination