Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 22-05-2017, 10:59 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
I sometimes wonder what God is doing outside of humanity, you know, his other projects. His dealings in other realities other than our own.

that is so interesting... I sensed that God sleeps sometimes (e.g. during the dark ages he was asleep and I think we may be coming up on nighttime again in a handful more of our years) but it had never even crossed my mind he might have other hobbies! that is such a cool idea!
Old 23-05-2017, 06:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
that is so interesting... I sensed that God sleeps sometimes (e.g. during the dark ages he was asleep and I think we may be coming up on nighttime again in a handful more of our years) but it had never even crossed my mind he might have other hobbies! that is such a cool idea!

I too think that God rest and meditates ; Oh I would long to know how he meditates and what goes on in his great mind. But I do think that God may well have activity going on in other dimensions ; his world is a different dimension than ours ; well that's two that we know of, spirit and physical dimensions, I think it may well be others. Oh God could easily do it, and maintain them. The bible hints that the physical dimension is but a shadow of the spiritual one, meaning they hold similarity. So the immense size alone of our physical universe , reveals that the spiritual universe is perhaps even larger ; maybe endless! I don't know?

Lets say God resurrects every single human being ever created, including Primordial humans - billions and billions of us, we would not populate but a mere minute fraction of the universe expanse. So either there may be other beings in another universe set to join us, or there may be more beings in the spiritual world of God already , that number in the trillions!

I mean , who will populate this Great expanse? This dynamic age to come.
Old 23-05-2017, 07:00 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves

God only rested from creating.
Old 23-05-2017, 08:16 PM
Master
It seems so unreal, obviously the most dynamic being alive must be God, and yet we don't know him. We are reduced to speculation and wonderment. For the first time in my life , I am aside myself; if someone walked up to me and said " I want to know God", I could only look at them and state, " So do I." All I could tell them is to pray about it. And offer to pray along with them; its not much else I could do?

You know, I feel so helpless about it? I mean if they want to know the real God, only he could handle that situation , if they want it to be real.
Old 24-05-2017, 07:58 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
It seems so unreal, obviously the most dynamic being alive must be God, and yet we don't know him. We are reduced to speculation and wonderment. For the first time in my life , I am aside myself; if someone walked up to me and said " I want to know God", I could only look at them and state, " So do I." All I could tell them is to pray about it. And offer to pray along with them; its not much else I could do?

You know, I feel so helpless about it? I mean if they want to know the real God, only he could handle that situation , if they want it to be real.

One can know God pretty good-- Jesus clearly showed us the Father in all that he did. The ot is filled with knowledge of him as well.
Many think they know Jesus, yet no Trinitarian does on earth. Jesus is the exact image of his Father--at Har-mageddon they will see firsthand the God of the ot through Jesus and what he does to those on this earth.
Old 24-05-2017, 10:18 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
Many think they know Jesus, yet no Trinitarian does on earth. Jesus is the exact image of his Father--at Har-mageddon they will see firsthand the God of the ot through Jesus and what he does to those on this earth.

The real thing you need watch out for is Hair-mageddon. God is going to unleash his wrath in the form of wacky hairstyles.

God is really ****ed off at the conservative Trinitarian hairstyles. People were supposed to follow Jesus' example and have luscious flowing manes, but we didn't listen.
Old 25-05-2017, 08:40 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
The real thing you need watch out for is Hair-mageddon. God is going to unleash his wrath in the form of wacky hairstyles.

God is really ****ed off at the conservative Trinitarian hairstyles. People were supposed to follow Jesus' example and have luscious flowing manes, but we didn't listen.

Everyone who knows fact, knows it was a sin for an Israelite male to have long hair. God made a special covenant with the Nazerites( Samson was one) not Nazarenes( Jesus) --they should never cut their hair but could never drink alcohol. So for centuries the blind guides have portrayed Jesus as a sinner in front of all creation in their pictures of him. I guarantee Jesus is not happy about that. Its how blind this world really is--they see like this-2Cor 4:4
Old 25-05-2017, 10:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
Everyone who knows fact, knows it was a sin for an Israelite male to have long hair. God made a special covenant with the Nazerites( Samson was one) not Nazarenes( Jesus) --they should never cut their hair but could never drink alcohol. So for centuries the blind guides have portrayed Jesus as a sinner in front of all creation in their pictures of him. I guarantee Jesus is not happy about that. Its how blind this world really is--they see like this-2Cor 4:4
Well it's good to know that God is looking out for our hairstyles. A neat and tidy haircut is very important to our Lord and Savior.
Old 26-05-2017, 07:31 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
Well it's good to know that God is looking out for our hairstyles. A neat and tidy haircut is very important to our Lord and Savior.

No matter what a mortal, who cannot even create a single blade of grass thinks, Gods view is correct 100% of the time. To him it does matter.
Old 28-05-2017, 11:37 PM
Master
In my view hairstyles don't Matter to God.