Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 02-05-2017, 11:34 AM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
According to your reasoning, kj. However?
He tells us that His ways are higher than our ways,
"as high as the sky is above the earth."
Isaiah 55

Free will exists, but the Lord knows from His position what we will freely choose. He's never surprised.
All is accounted for.
Jesus exampled this, as shared.

Here, in time and space, we are at ground level, or "street view".
In the prophesies, we aren't just told about humanity's behavior to come.
We're told also about the cosmos, and the environment.

From the perspective of the timeless, it has already occurred.

Something I've been thinking on lately. The various prophesies tell us specifically that the Messiah will save, and how He would. Scourged, and on the "tree".
Notice how they are written in past tense?
"He WAS scourged for our transgressions..."
"The penalty for our peace WAS laid upon him..."
"By his stripes we ARE healed."
Written centuries before!

Also? The Almighty accomplished salvation for the whole world, through His enemies who were set against Him! Who sent Him to His atonement, for our sakes!
How great then is God! How Almighty!?

!!?!?!!

No salvation for the whole world-NEVER-occurred-- Jesus sacrifice--opened the door to all, but He taught---FEW will find the road. So only FEW are benefitting from that sacrifice.
The ones who get healed are those who repent( stop doing the sins)-- unrepented sin is not forgiven. obviously = FEW who have repented.
Old 03-05-2017, 01:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
No salvation for the whole world-NEVER-occurred-- Jesus sacrifice--opened the door to all, but He taught---FEW will find the road. So only FEW are benefitting from that sacrifice.
The ones who get healed are those who repent( stop doing the sins)-- unrepented sin is not forgiven. obviously = FEW who have repented.

Then John the Baptist was wrong?

The atonement is intended for all.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 03-05-2017, 01:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47

"Behold, the lamb of God who takes away the sin of the whole world!"

The atonement is intended for all. "To all who will believe and recieve him, he gave the right to become children of God."
John's Epistle 1:12
He knows from His eternal position who believes and recieves of their own free will, and who won't.

Even before they do, or don't.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 03-05-2017, 07:05 PM
kjw47

Quote:
"Behold, the lamb of God who takes away the sin of the whole world!"

The atonement is intended for all. "To all who will believe and recieve him, he gave the right to become children of God."
John's Epistle 1:12
He knows from His eternal position who believes and recieves of their own free will, and who won't.

Even before they do, or don't.

The sacrifice was intended for all to benefit from--Jesus taught--FEW find the road. Jesus did not lie. He taught-the MANY are walking the broad and spacious path that leads to destruction( not eternal suffering)
Old 03-05-2017, 10:54 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpirituallyEnlightene​d
I consider myself a 'Christian' but over the past few years I feel there is some further knowledge which cannot be found in any written texts such as the Bible.

I believe there is Jesus as our Saviour and 'God', however, I feel there is more to this. I don't believe anyone on this earth would know exactly who 'God' is. The Bible is there yes, but I believe there is more to this than what is written.

I find it annoying how certain 'Christians' flaunt the Bible everywhere as the remedy for everything.

Anyone else feel this way? How do I overcome this feeling?

Really, I am starting to drift away in my faith after having several spiritual encounters.

You are drifting away from DOGMA ..... religious BELIEFS which are not in fact True ~

The Bible has been greatly distorted.

The Nag Hammadi Library is less messed up because it remained hidden until 1956 or so .....

Jesus came through two writers to clarify it all: Glenda Green , and Paul Ferrini , most works about Jesus are distorted .....these ones are not. How do i know? Well .... died .....came back ...... something came with me ;)

The Second Coming of Christ is WITHIN YOU NOW ...... IT is a MERGING of our personal consciousness with the Super-Conscious ..... and thus we are Christened and have a CHANGE of Heart which instantly Changes the mind for the AWESOME!
Old 04-05-2017, 02:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Eagle
You are drifting away from DOGMA ..... religious BELIEFS which are not in fact True ~

The Bible has been greatly distorted.

The Nag Hammadi Library is less messed up because it remained hidden until 1956 or so .....

Jesus came through two writers to clarify it all: Glenda Green , and Paul Ferrini , most works about Jesus are distorted .....these ones are not. How do i know? Well .... died .....came back ...... something came with me ;)

The Second Coming of Christ is WITHIN YOU NOW ...... IT is a MERGING of our personal consciousness with the Super-Conscious ..... and thus we are Christened and have a CHANGE of Heart which instantly Changes the mind for the AWESOME!

The Dead Sea Scrolls confirm the accuracy of our current translations. No, the scriptures HAVE NOT been distorted.
;) ;).

The apocalyptic prophesies are coming to pass in the world, as we observe, before His physical and bodily return to begin the restoration, and reunification of heaven and earth.
Acts 1:11.

There will be all manner of ideology promoted before His return, and to laud the one called, "the son of perdition", and the "man of lawlessness".

Old 04-05-2017, 03:56 PM
Guide

Quote:
The Dead Sea Scrolls confirm the accuracy of our current translations. No, the scriptures HAVE NOT been distorted.
;) ;).

The apocalyptic prophesies are coming to pass in the world, as we observe, before His physical and bodily return to begin the restoration, and reunification of heaven and earth.
Acts 1:11.

There will be all manner of ideology promoted before His return, and to laud the one called, "the son of perdition", and the "man of lawlessness".

ego nonsense ~
Old 21-05-2017, 04:20 PM
Master
Right.
"EGO", is what humanity has fallen into.
"For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God".

Ego is about this organic situation, in time and space. Related to the, "survival instinct".

Sorry if I interrupted your book promotion.

Old 22-05-2017, 12:21 AM
Master

Quote:
Right.
"EGO", is what humanity has fallen into.
"For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God".

Ego is about this organic situation, in time and space. Related to the, "survival instinct".

Sorry if I interrupted your book promotion.

but but but.... when you say we all fall short you aren't THINKING POSITIVELY!!!!! we must all THINK WE ARE GREAT!!!!!!!!! at ALL COSTS!!!!!!! How are we to sell things in the market if we talk of them in negative terms??????? Surely noone will buy things and give us money if we don't hype things up but say exactly what they are in all their lack of glory??????
Old 01-07-2017, 07:29 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpirituallyEnlightene​d
I consider myself a 'Christian' but over the past few years I feel there is some further knowledge which cannot be found in any written texts such as the Bible.

I believe there is Jesus as our Saviour and 'God', however, I feel there is more to this. I don't believe anyone on this earth would know exactly who 'God' is. The Bible is there yes, but I believe there is more to this than what is written.

I find it annoying how certain 'Christians' flaunt the Bible everywhere as the remedy for everything.

Anyone else feel this way? How do I overcome this feeling?

Really, I am starting to drift away in my faith after having several spiritual encounters.

You are hungry for more of Him, because the Holy Spirit is drawing you deeper.
Go deeper.
Be authentic before God and pour your heart out to Him.
He will meet you in that place.