Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Art

Old 13-07-2011, 11:51 AM
Enlightener

Enlightener's Walkway

Hi everyone, I've set up a large hallway in here and I'll be putting my paintings up on the walls for you all to have a look.

Give me a couple of hours, just gotta buy some nails and stuff :P

Be back soon..

E
Old 13-07-2011, 11:59 AM
Time

dont forget to find the studs!!!
Old 13-07-2011, 12:00 PM
Enlightener

Studs? God, maybe you should help me out :P
Old 13-07-2011, 12:06 PM
Enlightener

Ok, I'll upload some drawings first. Most of these were done in highschool, either during school hours or at home in the evening. Enjoy :)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Drawings 005.jpg (109.7 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg Drawings 011.jpg (89.1 KB, 16 views)
Old 13-07-2011, 12:07 PM
Enlightener

Ok, anyone know how I can upload pics in a way that doesn't use Spiritual Forums?

Last edited by innerlight : 13-07-2011 at 01:25 PM.
Old 13-07-2011, 12:12 PM
Master
here ya go EL ... hope this helps :)

1. You will need to sign up with photobucket or a similar service and then upload your computer images to photobucket (there is a green upload button on the PB toolbar). Once image has been uploaded to photobucket click on the blue bar to the bottom right of it which says Save and continue to album.
2. Once you have uploaded the image you wish to share on the forums hold your cursor over the image (in photobucket) and a set of option boxes will appear under it. Copy the info in the one which says Direct link.
3. Now when you open a new page you want to post on here in the forums you will see a little yellow mountain pic on the page toolbar. Left click on that and you will see a yellow bar toward the top of your screen asking you to allow scripted window. Right click on yellow bar and then left click on option which says ‘Temporarily allow scripted windows’.
4. Then click on mountain pic again and you will see a box appear on the left top of your screen
5. Delete any info in the space bar in the box and then paste your info you copied form photobucket then click ok and your image should appear on the forum page.

OR

Right click on a picture from the internet and save it as a picture to your computer. Note where you have saved it and be sure that the file is not too large. I think 93kb is the max. I usually save pictures as .jpeg because they are the smallest.

Then when you compose a post, scroll down to where is says "manage attachments" and click on it and it will allow you to "browse" your computer where you can find and upload the picture you just saved there. Then post your post and the picture will be there.
Old 13-07-2011, 12:20 PM
Enlightener

Thanks so much Sound, luckily I'm one step ahead of you with the photobucket thing, trying to sign into an account I made ages ago with them (argh!). Once I get that done, i'll do the mountain thing..
Old 13-07-2011, 12:32 PM
Time

LOL

Studs are where the 2x4 supports are in your wall. If yo hang anything on anything else, its just drywall or plaster, and youll rip a hole in your wall ..

BTW those pics are wicked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have a way lighter hand then I Do!
Old 13-07-2011, 12:39 PM
Enlightener

Cheers
Old 13-07-2011, 12:41 PM
Master
Nice work Enlightener. Did you draw the knight by looking at another picture? The drawing is very crisp........awesome!
Did you draw the arm by looking at a real arm or is it from a picture?
The porportions are perfect . my guess is that you can do portraits very well.....eh?
Great stuff!
James