Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 01-08-2011, 06:08 PM
Enlightener

I love you guys

This is a call out to all ma peeps on the forum. I love you all.
The depth of insight, the spiritual understanding, the depth of love and respect for humanity, the earth, and the animals is inspiring.
You are some of the most beautiful people I have ever met.
I am so grateful to be part of such a loving, respectful community. Bless each and every one of you

A special call out to a few who have touched me recently.

Squatchit and Sound; Your good natured humour always puts a smile on my face.
Sometimes I will enter a thread just because one of you have posted there.
If I could I would give you both the biggest, squishiest hug I could give another, you two are awesome

Topology; Topology, you brought me back from the brink of annihilation when my heart was closed to the world, and for this I am grateful.
Your intellect and understanding of Life is only surpassed by the generosity of your heart. Bless you.

Whiteshaman; Whiteshaman, your heart too, is full and warm.
You are welcome in my home anyday.

Cheeky Monkey; What can I say, you make me laugh.
The conversations we have off the forum are so much fun, you are a beautiful soul and I love spending time with you.
You rock!

Medium Laura; I have not spoken to you much, but whenever you post I get the sense of your Light.
Your presence on the forum brings Light to this place, and for that I am grateful.
You have a warmth and understanding of Life which I like, bless you.

To everyone, I love you!
Old 01-08-2011, 06:16 PM
Neville

beautiful sentiments and words Enlightener
Old 01-08-2011, 06:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightener
This is a call out to all ma peeps on the forum. I love you all.
The depth of insight, the spiritual understanding, the depth of love and respect for humanity, the earth, and the animals is inspiring.
You are some of the most beautiful people I have ever met.
I am so grateful to be part of such a loving, respectful community. Bless each and every one of you

A special call out to a few who have touched me recently.

Squatchit and Sound; Your good natured humour always puts a smile on my face.
Sometimes I will enter a thread just because one of you have posted there.
If I could I would give you both the biggest, squishiest hug I could give another, you two are awesome

Topology; Topology, you brought me back from the brink of annihilation when my heart was closed to the world, and for this I am grateful.
Your intellect and understanding of Life is only surpassed by the generosity of your heart. Bless you.

Whiteshaman; Whiteshaman, your heart too, is full and warm.
You are welcome in my home anyday.

Cheeky Monkey; What can I say, you make me laugh.
The conversations we have off the forum are so much fun, you are a beautiful soul and I love spending time with you.
You rock!

Medium Laura; I have not spoken to you much, but whenever you post I get the sense of your Light.
Your presence on the forum brings Light to this place, and for that I am grateful.
You have a warmth and understanding of Life which I like, bless you.

To everyone, I love you!

Thank you very much my friend. What a nice thing to say............much love to you too.
Since I am a WannaBe Aussie, I just may drop by your home and take you up on the welcome someday.............lol

You are welcome in my home anyday as well.........James
Old 01-08-2011, 08:21 PM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
Thank you very much my friend. What a nice thing to say............much love to you too.
Since I am a WannaBe Aussie, I just may drop by your home and take you up on the welcome someday.............lol

You are welcome in my home anyday as well.........James

hee hee, you'll have to sleep on the floor cause we have no beds lol
Old 01-08-2011, 08:22 PM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
beautiful sentiments and words Enlightener

thankyou Neville :)
Old 01-08-2011, 08:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightener
hee hee, you'll have to sleep on the floor cause we have no beds lol

No beds! Really?
No beds as in 'no beds yet' or 'no beds because I was stuck on a deserted island for 8 years and got use to sleeping on the ground like Tom Hanks'?
Old 01-08-2011, 08:30 PM
cheeky_monkey

Thanks Enlightener, i appreciate our convos too and this project we're studying personally is so what i need to help me smile and your ideas and you too rock my friend. Big hugs, blessings with love

Cheeky
Old 01-08-2011, 08:35 PM
Suspended
Enlala

This place is a real haven. I know you left a while ago. I managed to leave for about 6 weeks, lol.

It's a special website, that's for sure.

There are some very special people around and about. Special because of their own unique spark.

Old 01-08-2011, 08:43 PM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteShaman
No beds! Really?
No beds as in 'no beds yet' or 'no beds because I was stuck on a deserted island for 8 years and got use to sleeping on the ground like Tom Hanks'?

Well, actually there is spare mattress now that I think about it, but that will still be seated on the ground, so if that's cool with you, then yeah, come anytime lol
Old 01-08-2011, 08:44 PM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeky_monkey
Thanks Enlightener, i appreciate our convos too and this project we're studying personally is so what i need to help me smile and your ideas and you too rock my friend. Big hugs, blessings with love

Cheeky

I'm enjoying the project as well