Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 02-08-2011, 08:25 PM
Neville

thanks for the link/suggestion Enlightener :)
Old 02-08-2011, 08:55 PM
cheeky_monkey

En, I've thought of another line, what do you?

Man holds up hands tearfully and yells 'I love you guys..........AND... I love marmite' Lol Sorry, if you don't find it funny but I imagine our hero guy saying this at some point. My apologise for my not so funny stupid humour.
Old 02-08-2011, 10:18 PM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
thanks for the link/suggestion Enlightener :)

That's cool :)
Old 02-08-2011, 10:20 PM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheeky_monkey
En, I've thought of another line, what do you?

Man holds up hands tearfully and yells 'I love you guys..........AND... I love marmite' Lol Sorry, if you don't find it funny but I imagine our hero guy saying this at some point. My apologise for my not so funny stupid humour.

hee hee

Maybe we can brainstorm something he would say instead of marmite. Something that is relevant to the story, like referencing a previous joke. I'll hopefully be on skype tonight, with my microphone!, so we can talk then :)
Old 03-08-2011, 07:45 AM
Topology

Enlightener, I had no idea I was having such an impact on you, thank you for sharing your appreciation. Much love to you. :) I will respond soon with a lecture on the questions on computer science you asked me to provide I my space.
Old 03-08-2011, 07:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightener

A special call out to a few who have touched me recently.

Squatchit and Sound; Your good natured humour always puts a smile on my face.
Sometimes I will enter a thread just because one of you have posted there.
If I could I would give you both the biggest, squishiest hug I could give another, you two are awesome

aw thank you for your kind words EL ... return blessings man ... its great to see you back here sharing again
Old 03-08-2011, 08:30 AM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topology
Enlightener, I had no idea I was having such an impact on you, thank you for sharing your appreciation. Much love to you. :) I will respond soon with a lecture on the questions on computer science you asked me to provide I my space.

hehe, that which we cannot see, eh? *giggle*

Look forward to it!
Old 03-08-2011, 08:31 AM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
aw thank you for your kind words EL ... return blessings man ... its great to see you back here sharing again

Aw it's good to be here, this is such a great space
Old 15-08-2011, 09:47 PM
Deactivated Account
Love to everyone