Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 26-02-2011, 09:33 AM
Master

I'm not sure about the blissful state either. All I know is that I go through cycles that feel like connection and disconnection. I'm sure they're cycles of clearing then higher consciousness. My connection times are starting to feel nicer and nicer, the disconnections can at times feel harder than previous disconnections.

Concerning the heart/higher heart chakra area I was being shown to draw in golden light and when I feel joy radiate from it I usually feel it radiate up into my throat chakra.
Old 26-02-2011, 11:38 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by in progress
I'm not sure about the blissful state either. All I know is that I go through cycles that feel like connection and disconnection. I'm sure they're cycles of clearing then higher consciousness. My connection times are starting to feel nicer and nicer, the disconnections can at times feel harder than previous disconnections.

Concerning the heart/higher heart chakra area I was being shown to draw in golden light and when I feel joy radiate from it I usually feel it radiate up into my throat chakra.

For me, the Divine Love and Light sometimes feel like swiss cheese where it'll radiate in some parts more than others, then after a while it feels as if it goes through my whole body - like a hot, tingly lightbulb growing brighter and brighter, going downwards and/or spreading out. Then the kundalini gets more active and I feel the fire burning more and more around my ears in an upwards direction. I still have a long way to go w/ kundalini, so the flames are around my head area now. I can't see this, but I feel it.
Old 28-02-2011, 07:08 AM
Master
What lovely descriptions of your continuing awakening, folks. Thank you so much for sharing them.

It just gets better and better, doesn't it.

Xan

Old 28-02-2011, 07:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tainamom
Yes, orgasms can happen. I'm starting to get them when I'm feeling an intense love for the "Source" of Love and Light. I feel all the energy rising. Makes me worry if I still need a husband. lol.

tianamon... I am with this intense love/sex passion as pure energy that doesn't necessarily need physical expression of any kind. It's just deliciously moving within myself.

Xan

Old 28-02-2011, 08:29 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
tianamon... I am with this intense love/sex passion as pure energy that doesn't necessarily need physical expression of any kind. It's just deliciously moving within myself.

Xan

i remember when one person told me about it, i was so jealous that i didn't want to hear anymore about it. then i was ashamed at the thought of feeling this way, but one day, during meditation, i decided to give my passion to Source and it was great! I figured, it was also a part of me that i had to share all my love with. now, i'm not ashamed of it. if it happens, it happens, if it doesn't, then that's fine. i'm glad mostly of letting go of the shame.
Old 28-02-2011, 08:37 PM
Deactivated Account
I've never had spontaneous orgasms although at times I feel very sexually aroused, particularly in dreams

However, I get the most activity around my crown and third eye so this is where my Kundalini experiences seem to be concentrated. I occasionally get heat and cold sensations in other parts of my body but my head is always buzzy and tingly.
Old 01-03-2011, 04:36 AM
Deactivated Account
Since the start of my awakening I've seen visions of figures when my eyes are shut, but very recently they've begun to appear very close up, ie head and shoulders as opposed to full length. I'm finding this a bit unnerving. Is this anyone else's experience? Not sure if it means I'm opening up more.
Old 01-03-2011, 11:05 PM
Graelwyn

I seem to be experiencing some of the more negative symptoms of awakening right now. I had not realised awakening could bring about so many different 'symptoms' for lack of a better term.

I am now experiencing major difficulties sleeping, for the last three nights. My body is itching like mad, even though there is no cause (no different food, no new washing powder etc) and then I am getting this static around my head... the very top of my head feels as if surrounded by energy/static electricity.

The insomnia and itching are driving me insane, I have never had this happen before, it is taking me up to 4/5 hours to finally drift asleep, whereas only 4 nights ago, I was fine.

As said, I am not even really doing anything to incite kundalini, simply have changed my way of being (dropped my defences, dropped my past issues, learnt to live in the moment and am studying life of Buddha).

Any advice, from someone who has had these issues, on how to lessen them ?
Old 02-03-2011, 01:07 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck
Since the start of my awakening I've seen visions of figures when my eyes are shut, but very recently they've begun to appear very close up, ie head and shoulders as opposed to full length. I'm finding this a bit unnerving. Is this anyone else's experience? Not sure if it means I'm opening up more.

I have to admit, I've only had this situation a few times where I'm able to see everything w/ my eyes shut, incl. other beings, but that was when i was in btwn sleep/awake mode. So it's not spontaneous happening when I'm awake. In the daytime, I pray not to receive any gifts that will hold me back from achieving Yoga and the gift of sight is one of them. I certainly don't want to see other beings. I'm not ready for that.

For Graelwyn, I had sleeping problems b4 the awakening. I'd sleep on and off and it was unrestful. I was always tired. It wasn't until many classes, attunements, retreat, etc. later that I'm finally able to use the gifts given to help me sleep. I have no clue why it happens. I get itching, but that comes from the divine energy coming down. It's like a burning, itching sensation. I'm getting used to it, but sometimes it's uncomfortable. Kundalini burns, but I never feel itch from it. I can't explain why I know the source, but I know it's not Kundalini that gives me the itchies. Both energies feel completely different to me.
Old 02-03-2011, 10:05 AM
Master

Graelwyn - The energy can be rather hectic early on. I simply made up for it by taking more naps. The energy eventually settles down. Even when you do start getting more rest at night you'll still probably feel more tired in general anyway because the energy is busy changing you physically too.

I never had any itching associated w/ kundalini but I did feel the heat, particularly in my feet and hands. I remember looking at them at night in the dark thinking they must be glowing bright white w/ heat! The heat was the kundalini energy. I never experienced crown energy as other than vibration. The heat starts to subside too. I've noticed recently I haven't really been feeling the vibration anymore. As time has passed (for me about three years) the energy is becoming increasingly pleasant. Now it's tingly w/ a kind of a trickling electrical sensation or a gentle pulsation. It's still evolving!