Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-07-2016, 03:22 AM
Pathfinder

Question Not sure what to do

I have been dreaming of my TF for months. I was moved by my spirit guides to come to this city to find him. I feel his energy around me all of the time. I see him everywhere I look, yet every time I get a feeling that I am ACTUALLY going to meet him, I don't.

Then, I recently met someone. He is very possibly a soulmate. He has the purest heart I have ever encountered in another human being. He tells me that being around me is like being around himself. He says that he feels calm around me, and able to let go (at least temporarily) of past traumas he has experienced when he is around me. He is overwhelmingly kind and complimentary, yet insists that he is not trying to place me on a pedestal or seek completion through me. When I am with him, I feel more comfortable with myself than I ever have in my life. He also has a very adventurous spirit and I know that he would be a great person to explore new things with.

There's just one problem.... I love my TF. I don't know what to do with this guy, possible soulmate. For all intents and purposes, he's pretty much the perfect guy. Yet... my heart doesn't beat for him like it does my TF. I don't know what to do. Is this a test? And if it is, what kind of test? Am I supposed to prove my devotion to TF by rejecting other relationships? I just don't understand why I would be made aware of my TF through dreams and visions, letting go of all this emotional baggage and raising my vibrations, only to be presented with this other guy. Am I supposed to let go of TF and pursue this relationship? But what happens if this guy falls in love with me... and then I meet TF? I can't stand the thought of breaking anyone's heart.

I don't know what to do. Do any of you have thoughts?
Old 28-07-2016, 04:04 AM
Master
I feel the same as you, someone else seems interested to me and i'm not into so much, i don't understand why also because this guy has some similaties to TF. Is this a test for real?We wouldn't know, yet. Is this just a friendship that would raise our vibration and get closer to TF?Or the feelings will grow with the time?
Old 28-07-2016, 04:56 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCat
I feel the same as you, someone else seems interested to me and i'm not into so much, i don't understand why also because this guy has some similaties to TF. Is this a test for real?We wouldn't know, yet. Is this just a friendship that would raise our vibration and get closer to TF?Or the feelings will grow with the time?

That's what I'm trying to figure out as well. I mean, he's a genuinely great person. And I'm sure that he could teach me things and help me raise my vibration. But I don't want to lead someone on, out of my own selfish gain, only to break their heart once I do find my TF. That doesn't seem right or fair.
Old 28-07-2016, 05:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfiniteFlight
That's what I'm trying to figure out as well. I mean, he's a genuinely great person. And I'm sure that he could teach me things and help me raise my vibration. But I don't want to lead someone on, out of my own selfish gain, only to break their heart once I do find my TF. That doesn't seem right or fair.

Maybe this soulmate is necessary to help you get ready for your TF.

I've had something similar happen in my life. I most likely would not have changed without my Wife in my life but, we are now on different paths. I worried about hurting Her and now it turns out I wasn't the only one that has fallen for another.

And it is funny, they are both running from it.
Old 28-07-2016, 08:55 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:

You seem to be under the assumption that everything will be fine and dandy when you meet your TF. It probably will be at first, but then surprise.... separation!
Old 28-07-2016, 02:51 PM
Experiencer

theres nothing wrong with falling in love with someone else. if he is really your TF, youll love him forever because its the purest love imaginable. but give him a chance, it can lead to a very beautiful thing. I think I met a soulmate at my job after I met my TF. Even though he makes me hella nervous...when he looks me in the eyes i feel very calm
Old 29-07-2016, 05:32 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by intj123
You seem to be under the assumption that everything will be fine and dandy when you meet your TF. It probably will be at first, but then surprise.... separation!

Please understand if I do not take your words to heart. I have read many of your posts and you seem plagued by sadness. While I am very sorry that you feel this way, I do ask that you please do not project your own feelings/fears onto me. I started this thread for constructive help, not for doom-and-gloom conjecture. I wish you the best of luck with healing your heart.
Old 29-07-2016, 05:36 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliana israel
theres nothing wrong with falling in love with someone else. if he is really your TF, youll love him forever because its the purest love imaginable. but give him a chance, it can lead to a very beautiful thing. I think I met a soulmate at my job after I met my TF. Even though he makes me hella nervous...when he looks me in the eyes i feel very calm

I know that there is nothing technically "wrong" with loving someone else. But I still can't but help feeling guilty. Because now that I am aware of him, I feel almost like I'm cheating. But then again, there is no promise that I will meet him soon, or even at all in this life! And I know that postponing joy is no way to live. It's just that this guy is such a sweet, kind hearted soul. I don't want to end up hurting him down the road. Ugh, if only I could see the future! haha.
Old 29-07-2016, 07:21 AM
Master
Keep it friendly...

Quote:
I know that there is nothing technically "wrong" with loving someone else. But I still can't but help feeling guilty. Because now that I am aware of him, I feel almost like I'm cheating. But then again, there is no promise that I will meet him soon, or even at all in this life! And I know that postponing joy is no way to live. It's just that this guy is such a sweet, kind hearted soul. I don't want to end up hurting him down the road. Ugh, if only I could see the future! haha.

Hi InfiniteFlight...

You don't have to set the seal with this guy, and you both seem to like each other... Why not simply enjoy each others company, enjoy the time you spend together keeping the complete relationship totally platonic... Have you talked it over with him, about how you feel etc??? He might well be following a similar route to you...

It could be good for both of you...

Robbie....

Never search for answers. Wait patiently until they are placed before you, which will be when you can unconditionally accept: and live those answers...

Old 29-07-2016, 04:59 PM
Knower

Quote:
I have been dreaming of my TF for months. I was moved by my spirit guides to come to this city to find him. I feel his energy around me all of the time. I see him everywhere I look, yet every time I get a feeling that I am ACTUALLY going to meet him, I don't.

Then, I recently met someone. He is very possibly a soulmate. He has the purest heart I have ever encountered in another human being. He tells me that being around me is like being around himself. He says that he feels calm around me, and able to let go (at least temporarily) of past traumas he has experienced when he is around me. He is overwhelmingly kind and complimentary, yet insists that he is not trying to place me on a pedestal or seek completion through me. When I am with him, I feel more comfortable with myself than I ever have in my life. He also has a very adventurous spirit and I know that he would be a great person to explore new things with.

There's just one problem.... I love my TF. I don't know what to do with this guy, possible soulmate. For all intents and purposes, he's pretty much the perfect guy. Yet... my heart doesn't beat for him like it does my TF. I don't know what to do. Is this a test? And if it is, what kind of test? Am I supposed to prove my devotion to TF by rejecting other relationships? I just don't understand why I would be made aware of my TF through dreams and visions, letting go of all this emotional baggage and raising my vibrations, only to be presented with this other guy. Am I supposed to let go of TF and pursue this relationship? But what happens if this guy falls in love with me... and then I meet TF? I can't stand the thought of breaking anyone's heart.

I don't know what to do. Do any of you have thoughts?

Part of the spiritual awakening process is learning to live in the NOW. Enjoy the possible soulmate and give NO thought for the future. All circumstances surrounding meeting/uniting with your TF is Divinely orchestrated, so when it's time it will happen regardless if you're in a relationship,or not. Do not put your life on hold for what might happen. I met my TF when I was engaged to another. I broke off the engagement and he and I are still friends. Trust in Source and don't worry about anything else, that's another lesson of the TF experience. YOU HAVE TO LET GO AND TRUST THE OUTCOME WHATEVER THAT MAY BE. I'm going through a crisis myself and I needed this reminder.