Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-07-2016, 09:21 PM
Seeker

After all this time the only time I can find myself not thinking of him is when I'm too busy with other things. When life slows down my mind speeds up. Unfortunately I cannot keep myself and my mind busy every waking moment. I've learned if I allow myself time to just think about him I can move past it. The more I try to push him out of the mind the more his memory is glaring at me. Sometimes you just have to allow yourself that time in order to move through it. Well, at least that's how it is for me anyway. I'm sorry you're dealing with this!
Old 28-07-2016, 09:32 PM
Suspended
Master
I've tried to keep the thoughts of her out of mind, including using self hypnosis which works for a lot of other things, but doesn't work for thoughts of her. Its some sort of telepathy experience, or rather involves telepathy.
Old 29-07-2016, 03:56 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hineahuone
you can distract yourself but then things pop up and remind you of them and if they are thinking about you, you can feel it. Very difficult to switch off and nobody will understand it so I dont tell anyone else who would not understand. Even the spiritual friends of mine are locked into 3D relationship ideas so the twinflame thing is not for everyone so hence I am here talking to other people who are either twins or understand what we are going through.
EXACTLY!! how do you feel when you feel your twin thinking about you?
Old 29-07-2016, 03:59 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SomewhereInTime
The harder you try to not think of them the more you will. Just surrender to the fact that he is in your head and your heart. Don't resist it. Eventually, you adjust and find a way that works for you to handle it. I wanted to do the same thing in the beginning of this journey. Now, I can't imagine him not in my thoughts.
that is true but like at times I just want to stop, but I don't at the same time? I hope this makes sense
Old 29-07-2016, 04:00 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurusnsane
yes when you have your own life to focus on. i focused on my twin why how when too much, now its my how when etc but still back of my mind, but still, now its better :)
Well I do have a life to focus on lol but when I get busy with life he's there but not completely just on the back of my mind almost subliminally? glad it's better for you though!