Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 27-07-2016, 11:24 AM
Suspended
Master
maybe your body doesnt want to cry, only your mind.
Old 27-07-2016, 12:05 PM
Guide

I think I was picking up on my twin today and had a little cry but cannot for the life of me remember what I was thinking about to make me feel sad. It just came over me when I was doing something very mundane.
Old 27-07-2016, 01:40 PM
Deactivated Account

For me crying is very healing and releasing and it keeps my heart open. Crying keeps me soft and tempered inside instead of emotionally shut down. I miss my twin on the daily and have for a long time so there is always a sense of melancholy within me. Enough to cry. Love songs!! It is the number one emotion mover for me. Listen to a love song station that suits your fancy or pertains to your twin, like a certain decade or whatever. The songs will speak to you and it will open you up if that is what you need.
Old 27-07-2016, 04:30 PM
Guide
Oh, this reminds me of this song: Mariah Carey - I Don't Wanna Cry https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75x-cfklMX0 Specifically, the final bridge:"all the magic's gone..."

I hope you feel better, love.
Old 27-07-2016, 05:58 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yourkiss73
For me crying is very healing and releasing and it keeps my heart open. Crying keeps me soft and tempered inside instead of emotionally shut down. I miss my twin on the daily and have for a long time so there is always a sense of melancholy within me. Enough to cry. Love songs!! It is the number one emotion mover for me. Listen to a love song station that suits your fancy or pertains to your twin, like a certain decade or whatever. The songs will speak to you and it will open you up if that is what you need.

Every song that usually does the trick hasn't worked...It's like I can't even get one tear out. I feel empty.
Old 27-07-2016, 05:59 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancing
Oh, this reminds me of this song: Mariah Carey - I Don't Wanna Cry https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75x-cfklMX0 Specifically, the final bridge:"all the magic's gone..."

I hope you feel better, love.

Thank you, that song really resonates with my situation
Old 27-07-2016, 10:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous111
Currently 4 AM and all I want to do right now is cry--I think sometimes crying is good, especially when it comes to TFs, because it lets me purge all of my emotions. But I can't? I physically can't cry... I just want to let all of these feelings out, but I just feel partially numb and I don't know why. I used to be able to cry so easily, just by thinking of him, but now I can't. I can't fall asleep either. I don't know if this is a good or bad thing, but I just feel horrible.
All you want to do is cry, yet you cannot.

Ask yourself - how fair is this? It's stupid that I cannot cry when I feel like it!
It's just so cruel! My emotions are so ridiculous - either let me cry or go away!

Sometimes you have to mentally work yourself up into that state. This always works for me.

All the best.
Old 28-07-2016, 11:54 AM
Master
I have difficulties in crying also. I can identify with this post. I cried few days ago because i am sick on my vacations maybe it´s for a reason and i was pushed to cry.
I don´t know...
Old 28-07-2016, 10:10 PM
Guide

crying is very healing, i do a little bit everyday. My TF is going through some heavy stuff and so I feel everything and need to cry spontaneously. Dont deny yourself healing and let the tears roll.