Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 18-01-2015, 10:49 PM
Guide
Thank you for your amaying read Pisces Moon. Just so you know I am online now and have changed my question so if you are in the mood for an exchange I am totally game as they say.
Old 18-01-2015, 11:12 PM
55Degrees

Hi ReSurrection.
I'm floating about in cyber space,
Fire away
Old 19-01-2015, 12:11 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
Hi ReSurrection.
I'm floating about in cyber space,
Fire away

Haha,your so cool :p

I wanted to ask would P give his blessing for the marriage of my man and I if I asked him really nicely?

You fire yours away too, I am totally up for a longer read.
Old 19-01-2015, 10:22 AM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReSurrection
Haha,your so cool :p

I wanted to ask would P give his blessing for the marriage of my man and I if I asked him really nicely?

You fire yours away too, I am totally up for a longer read.

Sorry for the delay (I'm in the UK so I think the time difference is a bit at odds)

Ok your reading is as follows

Initially I think P is going to feel as if they are in a difficult position, they are going to feel ‘damned if they do and damned if they don’t’. I feel they are going base their decision on how they feel about this on their own judgment and not on others opinions, which I feel others are going to voice to P (or P may be aware of). So P is going to be a bit hesitant at first, not in a negative way.

This is going to require P to actually have to do some soul searching about their own agenda on what they want for you personally, are their initial feelings self-serving, did they have high hopes for you choosing a different life partner?. This is the issue they are going to have work through. They in turn may ask you to think long and hard about your decision too. I feel there may be an exchange of views but this is only for P to work out if this is what you really want, and if you are doing the right thing.

This is going to lead to a bit of sharp honesty in an exchange with P. I think they are going to be ‘brutally honest’ with you may feel them feeling like they have to ‘walk away’ before their emotions take over and say things they don’t mean. It won’t end badly though, they will make their peace with you. I feel this is someone who really cares for you and wants the best for you, I feel they would hate to see you making a mistake.

Once this exchange has happened, P will come to see for them self, without the influenced of others poor opinion of your partner, that this is making you happy. They are going to realise that you are very important to them and don’t want to lose the relationship they have with you. They will express this and I feel no matter what they will be there for you.
I think P is going to feel regret at the harsh words they said, and may feel like they have lost you. I think it is going to play on their mind making them wish it hadn’t happened. They are going to make the conscious effort of working on what you both have and try to make things better between you, ( I feel a letter from P to you is going to explain this and make amends). You will be open to this and accept the olive branch.

At this point I feel P is going to become involved whole heartedly with your decision and will give an all-round feeling of fulfillment to all parties. It is going to be as if this is what really matters. I feel P is going to become an ally for you and your partner, giving you support and love. I feel they will offer help and support to you both to make your marriage a reality.
After some time and planning that is more down to finances, they are going to help you celebrate your decision (I feel they are going to be the one to help with plans for the wedding).

So at first P is not going to be too overjoyed at the prospect but I do feel they will give their blessing, however it won’t be immediate.
Good luck.

My question is, will the situation with S be resolved?
Old 23-01-2015, 12:40 AM
Master

Quote:
Hi tealily,
I get the feeling you want to go somewhere that you are going to enjoy and feel like you fit in, however you are feel that this is something that others are not understanding, as if saying it's only temporary so why the indecision.

London (I love London ) I think London could make you feel a little bit out on a limb, unsettled and looking for 'pastures new' in areas of your life.

New York, Here you could feel a you are looking at the financial side of being there, (is this your home country?) and you may feel you made this judgment as it was easier on the finances, and feel this was the wisest decision to make.

Singapore, I feel here is where you are going to grow the most. I feel you will appreciate the culture and surroundings, you feel an involvement within this place that leaves you feeling fulfilled and happy. You may also learn a side of you that you didn't realise existed, that you become a more confident and stronger person that you thought possible.

Sydney, I think this is going to be a toughie for you, the lifestyle seems to attract you but the financial side is a worry. You may have to weigh up the pros and cons, realise it is do-able but only if you can keep a rein on the spending. Although I do feel you are going to have a ball here and be a very popular person as long as you don't lose focus and can stay driven to the task.

Hope thats ok. In my view, Singapore or Sydney are the best options, although Sydney could be te time of your life, I feel Singapore is going to have a special place in your heart. Sorry I couldn't find a definite for you but at the end of the day its all about free will

Thanks for the reading :) (apologies for delayed response, much life stuff)

I'm actually Australian and Sydney is where I grew up/where my family and most of my friends are, so financially it's actually my easiest option, closely followed by Singapore. I have friends in London who have offered to let me sleep on their couch - New York actually represents the riskiest, most expensive option :)

I've got more of a European lean (I think) but still interesting what you said about Singapore, will keep in mind.

Unfortunately I need to exit this thread for personal reasons, but Pisces I owe you a return reading, so please pm me with a question and I'll get on it :)
Old 27-01-2015, 04:28 PM
Guide
I already wrote you a PM, so here is your reading :)

It looks like a YES Pisces! But not without a bit of struggle. It seems something about S is making this more difficult than it needs to be as if the thing surrounding S isnt that difficult to resolve in the first place however somebody or something is being stubborn and complicating things for their own ego.You have a very humanitarian streek in all of this and it does seem like you really truly want everything to be resolved for the well being of everyone so its not like your being selfish and perhaps you also believe that a nice talk can fix peoples issues, that if everyone just came together, talked things threw in a caring humanitarian way but also being more detached and calm and logical about the situation and peacefull that everything will be resolved. Now the good thing is that there is someone in this situation that really sees your good intentions and really appreaciates the fact that you want to play peacemaker. However, there is somebody in this situation that is just complicating things and behaving in a sneaky and nasty fashion for some reason, someone here has their own agenda at mind....Beware if there is somebody here who is putting on a real sweet and kind, friendly face but is really sneaky underneath it all. So there is someone here, you are not suspecting at all, pretending to be really helpfull, kind and friendly but is in reality quite self serving and very nasty and just very low and coniving. So this person is making the situation difficult in a sense that he or she is pretending to want a peacefull resolve as well but has hiddne motives and none of you notice this person for the sheer fact that they are very good at pretending to be meek.... However once things with this person resolve itself or this person stops being a hinderance than the situation with S can be resolved in quite a peacefull quiet fashion so I would urge you to continue doing what you are doing ( if you are ) and to continue to be lighthearted around this issue, calm and with a desire to talk things threw because all parties kinda want it, and after people get over their own egos and personal issues and set aside behaving in a childish or immature fashion I am quite positive that you will be able to resolove this situation in a way that is most beneficial towards you. There is a real desire in you for a peacefull, good, loving and calm solution and everything will end in a peacefull calm and gentle fashion just as long as this sneaky idnividual looses his or her power so I would advise you to be patient. This person doesnt look like they are causing major hinderance but the issue is is that, whoever this person is everybody trusts them because they present themself as a very sweet individual so the only issue is that this person is sprending lies or misinformation about something and others are buying it, so you need to wait this out and with your power of persuasion and getting along this whole thing will calm down and you will get the loving, gentle result you are so hoping for my dear.

Quote:
Sorry for the delay (I'm in the UK so I think the time difference is a bit at odds)

Ok your reading is as follows

Initially I think P is going to feel as if they are in a difficult position, they are going to feel ‘damned if they do and damned if they don’t’. I feel they are going base their decision on how they feel about this on their own judgment and not on others opinions, which I feel others are going to voice to P (or P may be aware of). So P is going to be a bit hesitant at first, not in a negative way.

This is going to require P to actually have to do some soul searching about their own agenda on what they want for you personally, are their initial feelings self-serving, did they have high hopes for you choosing a different life partner?. This is the issue they are going to have work through. They in turn may ask you to think long and hard about your decision too. I feel there may be an exchange of views but this is only for P to work out if this is what you really want, and if you are doing the right thing.

This is going to lead to a bit of sharp honesty in an exchange with P. I think they are going to be ‘brutally honest’ with you may feel them feeling like they have to ‘walk away’ before their emotions take over and say things they don’t mean. It won’t end badly though, they will make their peace with you. I feel this is someone who really cares for you and wants the best for you, I feel they would hate to see you making a mistake.

Once this exchange has happened, P will come to see for them self, without the influenced of others poor opinion of your partner, that this is making you happy. They are going to realise that you are very important to them and don’t want to lose the relationship they have with you. They will express this and I feel no matter what they will be there for you.
I think P is going to feel regret at the harsh words they said, and may feel like they have lost you. I think it is going to play on their mind making them wish it hadn’t happened. They are going to make the conscious effort of working on what you both have and try to make things better between you, ( I feel a letter from P to you is going to explain this and make amends). You will be open to this and accept the olive branch.

At this point I feel P is going to become involved whole heartedly with your decision and will give an all-round feeling of fulfillment to all parties. It is going to be as if this is what really matters. I feel P is going to become an ally for you and your partner, giving you support and love. I feel they will offer help and support to you both to make your marriage a reality.
After some time and planning that is more down to finances, they are going to help you celebrate your decision (I feel they are going to be the one to help with plans for the wedding).

So at first P is not going to be too overjoyed at the prospect but I do feel they will give their blessing, however it won’t be immediate.
Good luck.

My question is, will the situation with S be resolved?
Old 28-01-2015, 04:53 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReSurrection
I already wrote you a PM, so here is your reading :)

It looks like a YES Pisces! But not without a bit of struggle. It seems something about S is making this more difficult than it needs to be as if the thing surrounding S isnt that difficult to resolve in the first place however somebody or something is being stubborn and complicating things for their own ego.
Haha yes, it is actually S that is doing this

Quote:
You have a very humanitarian streek in all of this and it does seem like you really truly want everything to be resolved for the well being of everyone so its not like your being selfish and perhaps you also believe that a nice talk can fix peoples issues, that if everyone just came together, talked things threw in a caring humanitarian way but also being more detached and calm and logical about the situation and peacefull that everything will be resolved.
I have always tried to stay neutral and have tried hard to champion his cause, but the patience is wearing thin now

Quote:
Now the good thing is that there is someone in this situation that really sees your good intentions and really appreaciates the fact that you want to play peacemaker.

I know who this is.

Quote:
However, there is somebody in this situation that is just complicating things and behaving in a sneaky and nasty fashion for some reason, someone here has their own agenda at mind....Beware if there is somebody here who is putting on a real sweet and kind, friendly face but is really sneaky underneath it all. So there is someone here, you are not suspecting at all, pretending to be really helpfull, kind and friendly but is in reality quite self serving and very nasty and just very low and coniving. So this person is making the situation difficult in a sense that he or she is pretending to want a peacefull resolve as well but has hiddne motives and none of you notice this person for the sheer fact that they are very good at pretending to be meek....
This is S's mother

Quote:
However once things with this person resolve itself or this person stops being a hinderance than the situation with S can be resolved in quite a peacefull quiet fashion so I would urge you to continue doing what you are doing ( if you are ) and to continue to be lighthearted around this issue, calm and with a desire to talk things threw because all parties kinda want it, and after people get over their own egos and personal issues and set aside behaving in a childish or immature fashion I am quite positive that you will be able to resolove this situation in a way that is most beneficial towards you. There is a real desire in you for a peacefull, good, loving and calm solution and everything will end in a peacefull calm and gentle fashion just as long as this sneaky idnividual looses his or her power so I would advise you to be patient. This person doesnt look like they are causing major hinderance but the issue is is that, whoever this person is everybody trusts them because they present themself as a very sweet individual so the only issue is that this person is sprending lies or misinformation about something and others are buying it, so you need to wait this out and with your power of persuasion and getting along this whole thing will calm down and you will get the loving, gentle result you are so hoping for my dear.

This is so accurate, It involves S (obviously) his family and their lack of interest in my grandson, but wow you were spot on.
Old 28-01-2015, 05:17 PM
Guide
I am so glad that my reading resonated with you, in all honesty it is the least I can do. I will give you feedback on your amazing reading for me which is btw flawless!

Would you be willing for one more exchange? Except now I will do your reading first and then you do mine. I am sick today and staying in and online,so if you are floating around cyber space come check this topic in about half an hour.

Quote:
Haha yes, it is actually S that is doing this

I have always tried to stay neutral and have tried hard to champion his cause, but the patience is wearing thin now

I know who this is.

This is S's mother

This is so accurate, It involves S (obviously) his family and their lack of interest in my grandson, but wow you were spot on.
Old 29-01-2015, 01:01 AM
55Degrees

Sure, if you feel up to it

My question is, was I right to believe P
Old 29-01-2015, 03:54 AM
Guide
Quote:
Sure, if you feel up to it

My question is, was I right to believe P

Yes,you were. it seems your intuition is uncanny and that you quite know whom to trust and whom not to trust already so you really dont need any incentive from other people. It seems P doesnt get a lot of credit from people mainly because other people around P tend to undermine or present P in a bad light and like they are not trustworthy which isnt true, P just has someone in their vacinity who isnt the most well wishing person and I feel oftenly in life P is somehow misrepresented by other people so I do feel P is a victim if anything,more often than not. I feel P deep down can be trusted when information is serious especially so so you did the right thing in believing them as it seems P was very interested in doing the right thing and very much giving you the right peace of information, P doesnt consider it like something you need to pay them back for but rather that they did the right thing. While I dont advise being all too close to P , it does look like P just has bad karma for some reason, even if they dont do anything people are presenting him to be really worse than he or she is, just always some malicious gossip. I feel this has to do with the fact that P seems vunerable or alone to some people and also its almost as if people think others will believe something bad about P more so than something good, so this is just something that I am quite getting.

Okay my question is an odd one. I have confided in a male friend of mine whom is supposed to be the closest and only thing to family that I have about some personal problems of mine. Usually, in the cards both mine and of other peoples, he came up as my soulmate, someone who truly wishes me well and someone who is unconditionally there for me, however, ever since in confiding in him, he has been acting in rather strange and suspicious ways which made me loose confidence in him completely.I confided in him regarding some extremelly serious issues so naturally I am now terrified.

My question is, why is S ( my only family member and my rock ) behaving in such a weird fashion towards me after my confession to him? While I dont think he would use the information to harm or hurt me ( he could have done it by now IMO but he hasnt ) his behavior is really self serving and suspicious.

We are supposed to meet by the beginning of March to simply clear the air between us but I dont know will we ever get to that meeting point.

my second question is ( if I can ask another question ) would L ( people from aborad-same people who dislike my fiance ) rush to my aid if I called them to come and help me deal with S? Odly enough, these people ( L ) they didnt want me to contact S at all about anything, they hated the thought of me even approaching my family member. Naturally I would have to tell L that I am rolling with them ( they cant come unless you kind of agree to be in their family in a way. )