Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 19-08-2014, 10:23 PM
Inquisitivex

A question about encounters with bumblebees

Hi there,

I am new to the forum so hello to you all, I have joined to learn more about spirituality, the universe, angels and guides and a whole lot more.

I do believe the universe listens to your questions and answers you in someway, I believe in angels and guides. One example would be when I got an urge to move my car as it needed moving and on the clock of my car at the precise moment I moved it was 4:44 exactly which I took as a message and read up on it.

On four separate occasions now I have had an encounter with a bumblebee, in three of these occasions they actually landed on me. I was not been sitting anywhere that I would typically imagine a bumblebee to be, I was not near any flowers etc..

The first I was in my car the bee was on my t-shirt, the second I was in my friends car, t-shirt again and the third I was sitting on a bench and it was on my leg. The fourth I was leaving my house, I opened my door and there it was on the step in front of me.

The strange thing is I never heard a buzz, nor did I see them fly in though the window. It was as if they just appeared out of thin air, which was obviously not the case, but still it seemed magical. The first time I was shocked and panicked, thinking it might sting me, so I flicked it off my t-shirt and it flew away. The second and most definitely the third time I took it as a spiritual message being sent to me, I thanked the universe and put the little guys in a safe place on a flower etc. ( I don't like hurting or killing any animal or insect no matter how small they may be. Even if I am not overly keen on something like spiders or wasps, I will always make sure they are put back out into the open so they may live another day.

I have waffled on, so I do apologize for the length of the post, but I wanted to explain things fully. I did do a bit of research on the spiritual meaning of the bumblebee, but I would love it if someone experienced on these sort of things could give me of an in-depth explanation as to why this came about and what to do next.

Thanks in advance for all the answers to my post. :)
Old 19-08-2014, 11:28 PM
Megamedes

In the honey bee I see the Olympian Muse Euterpe [Giver of much delight] and see it as a time to look at my life to see if I enjoy the life I am building for myself. If not then there might be something I need to resolve? I would think it is kind of the same for the bumblebee - it always seem so busy and joyful.
Old 19-08-2014, 11:29 PM
Experiencer

First off, welcome to the forum!

I have no experience nor do I know anything about bees. Do you feel that you have any particular connection to bees at all?

I had an experience with a crow. I had one follow me a few blocks while intermittently circling my head and sqwacking at me like there was something terribly urgent. It scared me a lot! I assumed it must just be protecting a nest or something at the time. But I had to admit this was very odd an dun characteristic behavior for a crow in an urban area. Really the crows in that area seemed strange to me all week, as in just really working double time to make their presence known. It also happened right around a street lamp that was constantly turning on or off when you walked past it. Seemed to me like a powerful spot somehow.

I now take the situation as an omen. I believe it happened when I first became pregnant, though I did not find out about it for 6 or 7 weeks. That crow thing always stuck out in my mind as correlating to that time. I later realized I have spirit guides who are crows and really don't think of it as mere coincidence.

Sometimes the message is merely meant for you to pay attention. It may reveal itself in time.
Old 21-09-2014, 10:00 PM
Inquisitivex

Hi Lisbet, thank you for replying to my original post and I am sorry for taking so long to reply.

I do not feel I had a particular connection to bumblebees before, but after having them land on me a few times and seeing them in places I would not expect them to be, like on my door step as I happened to be going out I decided to take notice, I think it was more to do with them being there to send me a message rather than look over me.

I found your story very interesting as well, how did you find out who your spirit guides were ?
Old 22-09-2014, 04:39 AM
Your-MUM

trust me don't think the 4.44 thing is odd ok . but the bumble bee thing and not wishing to poo poo it there has been a surge in numbers in the last 3 years and this summer in the UK there has been a big boost , people are taking note that we need them . also it might be your a nice person or smell right, i like bumblebees should not be able to fly but hay ho what do we know
Old 22-09-2014, 05:19 PM
Suspended
I have had Mountain Lions come into my camp, Elk, Various birds land next to me and in my tent. Not to mention an assortment of Insects. Humming Birds always touch and visit my Medicine Shield. They even come up to me and look me in the eye.