Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 24-10-2010, 05:13 PM
LightFilledHeart

I have no idea, but it feels like I've been around forever!

I only have conscious recall of perhaps ten or so, but I'm guessing there have been lots more.
Old 24-10-2010, 05:38 PM
Rumar

This is my 6th life time. I've merged with multiple beings through out the time I've been around so we share histories together as if we were just me throughout time, but they wouldn't count as ME. So 5 past life times, all the way past ancient Egypt and Ancient Greek times.

1st time - Most Wise (even during the time)
2nd time - Most recognizeable (everyone knew and knows him)
3rd time - Most rude (a sorceror in Ancient Egypt affilitating himself with Amun-Ra)
4th time - Greek Missionary (CDR Datleco), most universal (spoke many languages for business)
5th time - Most Recent (Cherokee)
6th time - Most Balanced (myself)

Last edited by Rumar : 24-10-2010 at 05:41 PM.
Old 24-10-2010, 09:15 PM
Knower
Good question I feel like I have had quite a few 50+.
Old 24-10-2010, 09:24 PM
Rumar

Quote:
Originally Posted by nephesh
Good question I feel like I have had quite a few 50+.
JEEZ! I take my time and spend like 500 years apart, you just leave and come back, #*$&! lol
Old 24-10-2010, 10:50 PM
Leah85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit

but i know this is my final life time,

Namaste

Native spirit, was this told to you or is it an inner feeling you have? Namaste
Old 24-10-2010, 10:57 PM
Experiencer
I have been told on many an occasion I am an "old soul who has lived many lifetimes before." Would be interesting to remember even a piece of one of the lifetimes. :o)
Old 24-10-2010, 11:04 PM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zagacat
I have been told on many an occasion I am an "old soul who has lived many lifetimes before." Would be interesting to remember even a piece of one of the lifetimes. :o)

Zagacat, I have been told the same thing. I have remembered several lives. I would caution you to be careful of what you wish for; the gods might be listening. There is usually quite a bit of pain that comes with the memories and it is just as real as your emotions are in the here and now.
Old 24-10-2010, 11:42 PM
Master
too many lol
Old 25-10-2010, 01:25 AM
Rumar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
Zagacat, I have been told the same thing. I have remembered several lives. I would caution you to be careful of what you wish for; the gods might be listening. There is usually quite a bit of pain that comes with the memories and it is just as real as your emotions are in the here and now.
I saw my own death as my Egyptian life, stabbed right into the neck by a spear, I either tripped or got kicked (whichever caused me to fall backward) and I told him to make it quick, he did so and I bled to death through the neck. Didn't bother me all that much, unless you hold grudges or have issues with things happening to you years if not centuries ago, then yes I can see your point, but most of the time people find themselves outside of that experience and are shocked, but not messed up by it.
Old 25-10-2010, 01:45 AM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumar
I saw my own death as my Egyptian life, stabbed right into the neck by a spear, I either tripped or got kicked (whichever caused me to fall backward) and I told him to make it quick, he did so and I bled to death through the neck. Didn't bother me all that much, unless you hold grudges or have issues with things happening to you years if not centuries ago, then yes I can see your point, but most of the time people find themselves outside of that experience and are shocked, but not messed up by it.

Rumar, I am not speaking of physical pain. That I never felt. I am speaking of the emotional pain.