Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 05-06-2022, 06:50 PM
Knower

Why do I get random images in my3rd eye that seem to have no relevance to me at all.

I was laying in bed the other day and I saw an image of a woman in white pajama bottoms with cartoons on them. (Maybe smurfs) And a blue tshirt. But I don't see why I am being shown this image? It really has no relevance to me? Is it because it may have some relevance to someone else? I get a lot of these images but don't know what I am supposed to take from them. If anything? It feels like an astral experience. In that I am seeing this 3d but had not set an intention to experience anything..
Old 05-06-2022, 09:12 PM
Master

I also get strange images and I think where did that come from? I do not know why it happens but I do know you are very close to ap if you want to.
Old 06-06-2022, 12:57 AM
Knower

I have astral projected before. Mostly I don't go looking for things. Enough entities come to me. But maybe I should go set my intent and go see. Maybe go poke people. till they notice me..
Old 06-06-2022, 01:44 AM
Experiencer
A clairvoyant gift. It might be you Remote Viewing by accident of the lady in the pajamas. Projected the mind's eye somewhere by accident. Imagine being able to control this gift. I notice, those that can AP usually have some talent in Remote Viewing. I'm not sure if it is truly called Remote Viewing, but it's of similar or better. Have you experienced this in live action? Not a still image?
Old 06-06-2022, 02:08 AM
Master

You could be right AstralTraveller.
Old 06-06-2022, 02:31 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralTraveller
A clairvoyant gift. It might be you Remote Viewing by accident of the lady in the pajamas. Projected the mind's eye somewhere by accident. Imagine being able to control this gift. I notice, those that can AP usually have some talent in Remote Viewing. I'm not sure if it is truly called Remote Viewing, but it's of similar or better. Have you experienced this in live action? Not a still image?

I have intentionally tried to watch someone but got very little feedback from that person about the experience though I did tell her what I saw. Not really enough feedback to confirm it. Though when I told her about it. I told her someone had closed the door as they had noticed me. And she just said it was probably one of her wards for privacy.
Old 06-06-2022, 02:38 AM
Knower

Quote:

It's often hard to find willing people to experiment with if you aren't initiated into a group. I have done some experiments with google maps. Just identifying Certain building and such from street level views. I've had some success but not super accurate.
Old 06-06-2022, 02:45 AM
Knower

Quote:

I also understand why people wouldn't want to get involved in these kinds of experiments because they might be dangerous. If the stargate project stories are true.. That some of those remote viewers became targets. IDK
Old 06-06-2022, 02:48 AM
Experiencer
I can see why people don’t want to be experimented on. Privacy is important. One’s desire for Privacy can ruins another ability to watch them. And sometimes our true self will prevent ourselves from viewing another.
Old 06-06-2022, 02:56 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
I also get strange images and I think where did that come from? I do not know why it happens but I do know you are very close to ap if you want to.

Hi Suzy, I notice you been trying to AP a lot. I know you experienced this a lot too in your past. You might have remote view instead of AP. Projecting the Minds Eye accidentally instead of the conscious is more likely. Both are way cool.