Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 26-09-2011, 10:34 AM
Yin2Yang

multiple souls, one being

I'm sure this topic has been brought up in every thread by someone. I've read a fair deal of this sort and helped a great many people sort it out.

Little did I know I'd need it sorted for myself one day.

I've been seeking simply out of curiosity for a great while at what I'm comprised of. Aside, that is, from the spiritual energies that make us all.

In this search I had myself discovered through memories as well as through instincts that I have a great many spiritual bloodlines. Angel, demon, vampire, wolf, and something I"m not quite sure of yet. Now yes, I know how corny that sounds, it sounds it every time I say it. But it's the best I can do to describe what I've come to feel lol.

Recently I had several people tell me they discovered something new about me they'd never seen before.

Multiple spirits attached to my soul. Now the one that convinced me of it's reality didn't tell me exactly what he meant, and I no longer speak with him (different paths and clashing ideals since then have caused me to no longer want anything to do with him). But one thing he did not do was lie to me. Multiple spirits attached to me...... and the image I get when he says this is from a formed perspective of several beings sucked together almost as if they were conjoined twins. I'm not sure how many of them, I'm not sure how they got there. All I know is, I have one great consciousness, and a subconsciousness as well as a spiritual thought. I used to have multiple personality syndrome to top all this off. Though I've corrected that through a lot of trial and error. Finally got it right.

I am in need of a soul reader. One that will respect my boundaries while seeking out the hows, ignoring the extra bits of information besides the questions at hand.

You see I can't exactly let just ANYONE into my head, nor will I. But I'm curious enough to know that I will risk it if things go properly.

I want to know how they connected to me, when, and why they all collided in the way they did. Did one devour another and then couldn't digest it etc.? lol. Talk about an upset tummy. :P

These things aren't being asked because I wish to know who I am. That much I've pretty well gotten figured out and realized, there is no way anyone can truly understand who they are. I can get as close as I allow myself and no closer. However tomorrow I will be a mile away once more. To spend an eternity understanding ones self is like spending an eternity comprehending chaos. The only one true constant is that everything eventually MUST change. Simply I am seeking my past. A driving question so that I can perhaps remember, no matter how dramatic the memory may be.

You see I know a universal truth. Knowledge is power. And most of my power is still locked away in the secrets of my own inner most sanctums that I have somehow had sealed away or have forgotten for reasons I couldn't share with anyone.

So I suppose now is a great time to request help with unlocking past memories of the spirit as well as of the past lives I've accumulated. I remember bits and pieces, but they are so split and separated they muddle. I can't remember in some instances if I'm looking in a memory at Jesus himself or if that was my next door neighbor that go around, or for that matter maybe it was my wife 0.0 *gasps*.......... *shaking head rapidly* lol, bad mental image. But I hope that puts things into perspective somewhat.

Thanks.