Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 29-05-2017, 01:07 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by clueless
- God/Universe actually wants you to give you signs about this guy for some reasons that are not evil, that are not meant to hurt you but instead are meant to make you think and research more

Research to look into: Erotomaina

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotomania

Attachment Disorder

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attachment_disorder
Old 29-05-2017, 01:44 AM
Master

Quote:
And somehow, by researching deeper something I always wanted to research I kinda realized that maybe I should give a chance to the idea that God didn't gave this to me because he hates me, and that there is a other possibility that he gave this to me for a reason other than that he hates me. :)

I just wanted to say i agree with you. The situation is not at all likeable but probably is somehow helping us, question is how?
Old 01-06-2017, 06:34 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
I just wanted to say i agree with you. The situation is not at all likeable but probably is somehow helping us, question is how?

I dont have any definitive answer to it. When in good days I feel enthusiastic and calm on a deep soul level, when in bad days - nothing gives me solace.

Hope you are all feeling better , both you and original poster of this thread
Old 01-06-2017, 06:59 PM
Master
Quote:

(And Im not referring to FairyCrystal, I believe she just wanted to help genuinely as she always does :))

Thank you, appreciate that
Old 01-06-2017, 07:09 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Thank you, appreciate that

you are welcomed
Old 01-06-2017, 07:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunapixie
And that's the part I don't understand: if we're ascending and evolving as souls, shouldn't these guideposts be related to other things instead of this one human who is gone from our lives? Gone by choice and his own free will? What is the point of having these constant reminders? If I'm creating those, what is going on when I'm purposefully avoiding thinking of him and actually running in the other direction?

Why why why!?
Why? Because you are relating it from a physical-material perspective. It is the ego -- attachment -- that focuses on the fact he is gone. Whereas higher-self awareness accepts what is and lets it go. And focuses on, not what was, but on moving forward in healthy ways. Answers after that will come; time is the great healer that way. Also your guidepost comment, it sounds like you expect something outside of your own self (the universe?) to provide you with signs or clarity or something. That's not how it works. You have to figure it out yourself. And to do that, you first have to raise yourself above this why-why-why attachment relationship you have to the issue.
Old 14-06-2017, 03:07 AM
Master
Lunapixie, i totally feel you right now. I had signs everywhere, it seemed everything went smooth and i thought i was CLOSE to reunion. Nothing more wrong! What is the point if TF reject us and these signs?