Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 16-05-2015, 03:29 PM
Master
live investigations

Hi
I like to watch ghost hunting shows.There this one on youtube were this guy is
taunting demons.I want to watch that show he does it live sometimes and he does live investigations which i think is awesome.
I just want to know what can happen if he summons demons can it affect us if its live??
If your chakras are open can the demons sense or attaches to you.
I know (laught your azzes off at me sorry for the dumb question)i just need to know??
Old 16-05-2015, 05:57 PM
Master

There are different thoughts on demons . The people on astral pulse say there all thought forms created by ones own fears . I would say its best not to mess with some thing you dont understand , even Alister Crowley summend a being he could not fully banish , he moved .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleister_Crowley
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/
Old 16-05-2015, 07:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
There are different thoughts on demons . The people on astral pulse say there all thought forms created by ones own fears . I would say its best not to mess with some thing you dont understand , even Alister Crowley summend a being he could not fully banish , he moved .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleister_Crowley
http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/
Hi
I am def not summoning nothing he is and its live.
I am watching it live and i am just watching it online not close to him
Can i watch it online with open chakras??
Old 16-05-2015, 07:53 PM
Experiencer
I wouldn't watch anything like that and risk tapping into that energy.
Old 16-05-2015, 09:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate Matthews
I wouldn't watch anything like that and risk tapping into that energy.
Ok you right.
I have not watched anything like that.
cheers
Old 16-05-2015, 10:27 PM
Newbie ;)

Ghost hunting shows tell different stories, based on what you experience with paranormal currently. I think often as many know, they most likely over-rate it alittle. Not like I believe in demons, as such and probably others would agree on the same opinion. But, it is best to keep yourself on more positive and lighter areas in spiritual. I.E Keeping yourself grounded to mother-earth, and protected. Always best to avoid such areas including demons, or anything likely to cause negativity.
Old 17-05-2015, 01:25 PM
Master

Its hard to know the mind set or skills of some one posting stuff on you tube , ect. I have scene lots of stuff on the net by thoes that had no idea of what they spoke . It sounds like there using a phrase like summing up demons just to get people to watch . My guess would be that the demons are laughing at them , but who knows . If you want to watch and feel you need to , you can use on of the many methods of psychic self protection .
p.s. There are thoes that summon different beings . For info, ect. They use the proper methods , thank them them bannish them .
If you are interested some of the ceremonies of the golden dawn are posted on you tube , and on there web sites .