Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 30-10-2016, 09:39 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by QT Pie
First let me say - agreed. With the small exception of the end game concept. I do not know the point of this process for what I would consider "certain" not to say its incorrect. I would say its a logical conclusion. But still a conclusion. Even after a profound awakening or detachment from the dream self many attachments can remain buried and hidden. Most do not wake totally washed of self identity. Self I dentity can surface like something stuck deep within the water. The only clue one has is the sudden onset of suffering. It is important to continue to pick apart. All that holds you back from living the realization seen. Some live it and never see it. Some see it and never live it. Few few few so precious are the few who hold both. To say stop all identification with self is correct.. but largely useless for one mired in identification. To say hold all internal suffering under your thumb and investigate your personal attachments has been, for me, far more effective at clearing out the deeply set identifications and false belief patterns that ultimately anchor us to form.🌹💖 _/\_
Agreed, and yes I see what you're saying and you're probably right that it would be better to write conclusion but its not what I feel. From when I was small I had this realisation but through time and identification with self didnt quite understand it fully until now. And of course we do tend to swim in and out of awareness, I have done and probably will continue to do but I woke up this morning feeling very connected so doubt is non existant in me today. Tomorrow may be different, but today there is clarity, at least it feels that way.

But more and more people are waking up to this realisation. More are even questioning reality now...and this is good, its the beginning. Yes suffering has been the usual tool to open us up to question but there seem to be new ways to quicken the process for questioning and the "twin flame" phenomenon is one of them.

We are not islands, but in essence are all connected with source where the answers to reconnection from a physical level are being filtered into consciousness to all, they only have to accept it as a truth, some may linger because they have their own agendas to accomplish but its getting easier and quicker. Once the root cause is accepted its easier, not necessarily easy but easier, to allow other beliefs to fall away, but the root cause must be understood not just with the mind, or intellectually, it must be FELT totally so that awareness comes in fully.
Old 30-10-2016, 09:43 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
I fall in love with you a bit more each time I read your posts Emm. Have you ever thought of writing a book? I'd buy it.
Haha, thanks Inika, love you too but dont hold out for a book, Ive never been that talented with words.
Old 31-10-2016, 02:49 AM
Deactivated Account
Do you mean romantic love or all love?
Old 31-10-2016, 03:15 AM
Experiencer
Bravo Emm and QT Pie ! I'm experiencing some great learning through you both. Thank you.
Old 31-10-2016, 04:05 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBasket
Bravo Emm and QT Pie ! I'm experiencing some great learning through you both. Thank you.

My privilege. _/\_

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebeautifulsacred
Do you mean romantic love or all love?

Romantic love is conditional love. Love based on receiving romance/commitment/a partner etc. In reality, the highest purest form of love is held between friends. Caring for a person because they are who they are. Not because you have assigned them to a roll. Romantic love has the capacity to be the highest or lowest expression of love.