Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 19-01-2015, 06:21 PM
angeltears1

asrral projecting

Is it possible to talk to someones projection while your both sleeping... I dreamt last week my daughter was asleep by my side but she was stood by herself a see through version. I asked her what she was doing she said going to the toilet. I was just about to tell her not to be silly as she was asleep but my brain told me she was astral projecting so i left her alone and went on to a different dream. I asked her if she had any funny dreams the next morning she said no. Any suggestions....
Old 22-01-2015, 12:05 AM
Super Moderator
This might have been 'just a strange dream'.
But yes -it is perfectly possible to talk to someone's projection while you are both sleeping! No matter who says what -it can sometimes happen.

Quite often we don't remember a projection properly, and are even less likely to remember it if there has been deep sleep in between the projection and waking.
And quite often we don't remember dreams either.

I'm thinking your post might be better on the Astral Projection section? Rather than 'Time Travel'? Unless there is something connected with time travel which you haven't mentioned yet? I'll wait for your reply before moving your thread.
Old 21-02-2015, 09:11 AM
angeltears1

Sorry tobi. I know nothing on time travel. Thought i had posted on astral.
Old 22-02-2015, 01:41 AM
Super Moderator
Okay I can move the thread for you.
Old 22-02-2015, 01:40 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi. I read about similar situations in Robert Monroe's book, "Journeys out of the body". It is a book where he wrote about his astral projections. Several times, while astral projecting, he could talk to others while they were asleep, projecting and even awake. Those he was talking to didn't remember the conversations when asked about them, because he was actually speaking to them subconciously. You can find more details there. But yes, it is normal to talk to others while astral projecting but, as i understood, you talk to their subconscious mind :) .
Old 24-02-2015, 08:06 AM
angeltears1

Thank you dream. :) it was my daughter who had astral projected though not me. But i spoke with her. Seems weird. But also exciting.
Old 24-02-2015, 08:08 AM
angeltears1

Thank you tobi. I did dream a few weeks after where i saw myself sort of "whooshing" by things a bit like a train does by trees etc... Was really fast. Then i realised that wasn't my body. When i looked back i was back to my "normal" self.