Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 14-09-2006, 04:22 AM
Pounamu

Hi Lapis,
Another ascension site that you might like to explore is:
http://www.ascendpress.org/
I have been involved with the two Directors of the Spiritual School of Ascension since 1988, and still watch their site. For the years 2002 to 2005 I was part of their student body. Upon accepting my application to join them, Mila said "Fasten your seat-belt, my dear; you're in for the ride of your life!" - and so it has turned out, though I have not had such a ride as some of the younger ones, as they had bodies that were less aged and more able to stand the stresses of quick and deep changes.

Yes, I agree - a good and hearty discussion of ascension processes and experiences would be an excellent idea and good to take part in!

Pounamu
Old 14-09-2006, 04:51 AM
Master
OMG!!! I think I'm going to cry!!! I had no real clue that I recognized as such. I just read through the 10 symptoms she has listed...and...wow I'm just stunned/floored/beside myself.

It's funny....I've been seeing a lot of retread from trucks lying on the roads around here...and I kept looking at them thinking "that's what my life feels like right now"....like all the 'extra' stuff is being ripped away from me...getting down to the bare necessities. And Karen talks about completing the first phase and spinning off parts of ourselves to create that purified 'gold nugget' self. eeeeeeeeeeek! Sorry...yes, I'm freaking out a bit.
Old 14-09-2006, 05:02 AM
Pounamu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Goose
It's funny....I've been seeing a lot of retread from trucks lying on the roads around here...and I kept looking at them thinking "that's what my life feels like right now"....like all the 'extra' stuff is being ripped away from me...getting down to the bare necessities.
Mother Goose, in ascension one often sees "mirrors" of one's own processes in what one sees in the outer experience... this watching for mirrors and interpreting them (using the intuition) is a great way to "home in" upon what is happening in one's life!

Pounamu
Old 14-09-2006, 05:12 AM
Master
well, I've been watching for signs & mirrors for a while now, it just feels like the signs and mirrors are easier to spot. I guess I've been practicing enough that it's coming easier.

My current life-issues can be explained astrologically....had a friend point it all out to me since I really don't know much about astrology. But then I read through that site...and WOW...there's so much more to it all. It explains so much about what's going on with so many of my friends..it's just astounding. LOL...think I'm getting a headache trying to wrap my mind around it all.
Old 14-09-2006, 11:34 PM
Lapis

Talking

Yippie a positive response to discussing the Ascension process! Now I'll start a thread so we all can share what we've been living through. And like I said earlier, Karen Bishop's information aka "energy alerts" is always dead-on accurate and her books are really great and helpful also. Mother Goose.... Connections at deeper levels. Think Alchemical process. We're literally turning our Lead into Gold. Our own and a whole lot more!

Thanks Pounamu for sharing your Ascension link also and I'll read through it all asap. I hope you'll share some of the many things you've learned during your time there.
Old 15-09-2006, 02:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapis
Yippie a positive response to discussing the Ascension process!
Pounamu's was....but my response? well, it doesn't feel 'positive' from my end. I don't know if....let me rephrase that.... I'm not THERE yet. What I read through on that site makes sense to me on one level, and yet on MOST levels it feels like I'm WAY out of my league. All of that information just blows my mind, to be perfectly honest. For the past 2.5 yrs I thought I was making headway....learning what I was supposed to be learning, and I guess I was, but it just doesn't compare to what Karen B. says. Makes me feel like a teenager...you know, when you're 16 and you think you know it all ....then as you get older & you see the 'real world' and realize "holy cow...I don't know squat." That's very much like what I'm experiencing this very instant!
Old 15-09-2006, 03:36 AM
Pounamu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Goose
Pounamu's was....but my response? well, it doesn't feel 'positive' from my end. I don't know if....let me rephrase that.... I'm not THERE yet. What I read through on that site makes sense to me on one level, and yet on MOST levels it feels like I'm WAY out of my league.
Dear Mother Goose...
Don't feel too downhearted - NONE of us are "there yet"! We are all a work in progress (as Mila would say)... the main thing is to KEEP GOING!!!

Big hugs and blessings,
Pounamu

PS. See you on the Ascension thread (when I've time).
Closed Thread