Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 15-09-2018, 03:14 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by theophilus
We have all sinned and deserve the evil we experience. We don't deserve any of the good we experience. It is solely the result of God's grace, so naturally we should be thankful for it.

Take a look at Acts 17:28, there's no such thing as evil and sin in God's creation, why, because we have our being in God, we are one with Him every single moment ( too bad that we are not aware ), evil and sin exists only in our world, they are products of our minds.Jesus said love your neighbour as yourself, but why to offer such powerful and deep love to a stranger? Because your neighbour is a different representation of yourself.When you see a poor man on streets, that person is YOU ( that's why Jesus said that when you do good to the least of my brothers, you are doing it to me ) living a different life.We are not God nor Gods, we are one with Him, and when we become aware, we become HIM, just like Buddha did, just like Jesus did, they knew the truth.
Old 15-09-2018, 03:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan
Take a look at Acts 17:28, there's no such thing as evil and sin in God's creation, why, because we have our being in God, we are one with Him every single moment ( too bad that we are not aware ), evil and sin exists only in our world, they are products of our minds.Jesus said love your neighbour as yourself, but why to offer such powerful and deep love to a stranger? Because your neighbour is a different representation of yourself.When you see a poor man on streets, that person is YOU ( that's why Jesus said that when you do good to the least of my brothers, you are doing it to me ) living a different life.We are not God nor Gods, we are one with Him, and when we become aware, we become HIM, just like Buddha did, just like Jesus did, they knew the truth.

Exactly....
Old 19-09-2018, 06:11 AM
Newbie ;)

Everyone’s belief in God is different due to their own experiences and what they have been taught in their life. God should not be blamed for things that go wrong.God does not go out of his way to harm anyone and is always there for each one of us as We are all his children.We cannot control all the wrong or bad that happens around us in this world but we can help others who are experiencing it in so many ways if we want to. I am helping others and Thanking God everyday and getting more and more connected to God which brings so much fulfilment into my life and pray that everyone find ways to connect with God and be blessed everyday.
Thank God that He has has blessed us with this day,live it with love,gratefulness,joyfulness and be glad you are in it.
Old 19-09-2018, 07:02 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trust in GOD
Thanking God and being grateful everyday for all the abundance He has already provided will bring new opportunities that He knows is right for us. Do you agree?

I don't think that people in those countries being blown to pieces by bombs, being raped and murdered, being tortured, being denied access to food and water, being mutilated, being beheaded, being separated from their families - and all the rest, will, at this moment be thanking God. They certainly won't be grateful.
Old 19-09-2018, 10:18 AM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
I don't think that people in those countries being blown to pieces by bombs, being raped and murdered, being tortured, being denied access to food and water, being mutilated, being beheaded, being separated from their families - and all the rest, will, at this moment be thanking God. They certainly won't be grateful.

This thing I could never understand, why God does not do something about it? Why He doesn't strike down evil like He used to do in the Old Testament? The answer is plain and obvious, the God of the Bible does not exist.It's up to us to make this world a better place, there's no God coming out from the sky.I think that it's not about that we are created in God's image, but that we created God in our image: He has desires, loves, hates, takes revenge, makes plans for the future, punishes, judges etc; strange but true, all these things are common to man.I do believe in God, we are all in Him and one with him, and He is in each one of us, in the same way, Satan is in each one of us.Now, the choice is in our hands, love or hate.Love is the only way to get back home into the eternal bliss of peacefulness, where hate is the opposing force, pushing you away from God.
Old 19-09-2018, 07:13 PM
Deactivated Account
Hello, i want to share some thoughts insights on this matter.

Quote:
This thing I could never understand, why God does not do something about it?

Because it is not real.

God abides in eternity. The wars are not of the Eternity, and so time is made, to return your state of mind to Peace, which is as well eternal.

God himself does not think in terms of war, because what he creates does not battle, because what he creates is same (in the likeness of) as God. And God does not go against himself.

When you read the Bible, the Genesis part of it, where God split the Light from the Darkness, there is more to it than mere words.

He surely saw all the pain and the loss and the unhapiness, wars and other negative things when he splitted the darkness away from the Light.

What most people do not understand is, whatever happened in the past, and whatever is happening now, and whatever may happen in the 'future' is in this Genesis chapter, there is nor there will be OTHER times than what is now.

All What belongs to Light is Life, Love, Happines/Joy, Peace and abundance.

All What belongs to darkness is Death, Hate, Unhapiness, Loss, sickness etc etc.

The Light is said to be awakening, but Darkness must then be Sleep. And this Sleep, which contains all the 'bad dreams', can not eternally last, so it is timed and so it is not True. (Read: it is not TRUE for GOD, but for all the MINDS which choose to be different than what God created, it is perfectly true and sadly said: right)

Make sure to understand, the above principles as not of Human beings,it is but the Sleeping of one Eternal being, which thought it has split itself from God (which God knows is impossible, but this part, lets call him Son of God, does not recognize yet, fully).

Quote:
Why He doesn't strike down evil like He used to do in the Old Testament?

God does not strike EVIL, because God does not attack. Love is unable to Hate, as darkness is unable to be in the Presence of the Light. The darkness merely vanishes before Light. So Light does NOT FIGHT IT, because it can NOT SEE IT.

When the Old testament talks about God Striking the Evil, then you have to understand that not God was seeing the Evil, but the Humans, which have used their own limited and especially conditional judgement.
Being able to access God, they brought Light into Darkness.

Now surely you can understand that whatever is not of Light is dispelled automatically.

What needs clarification is what this world is made from.

You see, all what exists, each and every thing, was first formed in someone's mind. The Mind makes thoughts.
The material you see, is as well, only a thought - an idea in the Mind. The Thought of material has specific FORM.

To understand form, lets use the Word "Apple". When you read it, you immediately Know what it is, what form it has, which colors it may take, which favorite colors you have assigned to it, and which (and your favorite) Taste it may have.

So an apple becomes an Symbol which contains all the attributes you know about it.

And everything in this world represents Symbols and Idols.

So if you bring Light into the darkness, what you experience (as Human being) is the Disappearance of the Symbols. But your Mind has to interpret this disappearance with FEAR (because mind created these symbols and idols and it loves it, like God, which created all minds, loves them (he loves the minds/souls which he created))

Your mind can only interpret the Disappearance of the Symbols with what it Understands and it will usually Project the disappearance as "Destruction, wars, floods, fire, burning" etc etc etc.

For example, with the apple: If you bring Light to your body and if apple belongs to the Darkness, then following may happen:

1. You eat the Apple, and it is Gone. (this is the milder form of disappearance)
2. Someone may come and forcefully take the apple away from you - it is Gone.
3. The apple may be eaten by an animal - it is Gone.

i could write more possibilities of how it may disappear, but you get the basic idea.

Yet, GOD is not the creator of DESTRUCTION. Humans, on the other side, need to learn how not to destroy, but how to Transform darkened symbols into Light. Then the disappearance of the darkness will be as gentle as you have never dreamed of.

And Because God is not going against any will, because this would go against his will (which is, ironically said, the only will that can exist), he is letting darkness to be, in knowingness that it can not last long because his will is that there be Light. (What is 10000 years to Eternity, being unchangeable.)
And he can only help you in the darkness, if you will to let it be corrected. But you MUST ask HIM first. Because if you see Darkness where God Created Light, then it is YOU who is Creating Darkness. Understand that i do not want you to feel guilty, but i'm only pointing to the FACT that you can HEAL whatever you see.
(how to heal ? well i'm at this point now so i can not tell you, but i hope to learn it, as my training advances.)

May Love and Light be with you.
Old 19-09-2018, 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trust in GOD
Thanking God and being grateful everyday for all the abundance He has
already provided will bring new opportunities that He knows is right for us. Do you agree?
Yes. Only cuz it opens us...we welcome and are accepting of more and more.

Now, Joel Osteen put it this way which I related to...If you have children and one is unappreciative ,
but the other is always hugging you and saying, Ilove you, you are the best Dad.
Who do you think will get the car keys faster?

I find this to be true...or is it the Law of Attraction at work...the Impersonal System the Lord has made ....
If I am grumpy ...what can come to me....
if I am happy it's like you have waxed the slide from Heaven to your heart.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-09-2018, 06:01 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_SF
Hello, i want to share some thoughts insights on this matter.

Because it is not real.

God abides in eternity. The wars are not of the Eternity, and so time is made, to return your state of mind to Peace, which is as well eternal.

God himself does not think in terms of war, because what he creates does not battle, because what he creates is same (in the likeness of) as God. And God does not go against himself.

When you read the Bible, the Genesis part of it, where God split the Light from the Darkness, there is more to it than mere words.

He surely saw all the pain and the loss and the unhapiness, wars and other negative things when he splitted the darkness away from the Light.

What most people do not understand is, whatever happened in the past, and whatever is happening now, and whatever may happen in the 'future' is in this Genesis chapter, there is nor there will be OTHER times than what is now.

All What belongs to Light is Life, Love, Happines/Joy, Peace and abundance.

All What belongs to darkness is Death, Hate, Unhapiness, Loss, sickness etc etc.

The Light is said to be awakening, but Darkness must then be Sleep. And this Sleep, which contains all the 'bad dreams', can not eternally last, so it is timed and so it is not True. (Read: it is not TRUE for GOD, but for all the MINDS which choose to be different than what God created, it is perfectly true and sadly said: right)

Make sure to understand, the above principles as not of Human beings,it is but the Sleeping of one Eternal being, which thought it has split itself from God (which God knows is impossible, but this part, lets call him Son of God, does not recognize yet, fully).

God does not strike EVIL, because God does not attack. Love is unable to Hate, as darkness is unable to be in the Presence of the Light. The darkness merely vanishes before Light. So Light does NOT FIGHT IT, because it can NOT SEE IT.

When the Old testament talks about God Striking the Evil, then you have to understand that not God was seeing the Evil, but the Humans, which have used their own limited and especially conditional judgement.
Being able to access God, they brought Light into Darkness.

Now surely you can understand that whatever is not of Light is dispelled automatically.

What needs clarification is what this world is made from.

You see, all what exists, each and every thing, was first formed in someone's mind. The Mind makes thoughts.
The material you see, is as well, only a thought - an idea in the Mind. The Thought of material has specific FORM.

To understand form, lets use the Word "Apple". When you read it, you immediately Know what it is, what form it has, which colors it may take, which favorite colors you have assigned to it, and which (and your favorite) Taste it may have.

So an apple becomes an Symbol which contains all the attributes you know about it.

And everything in this world represents Symbols and Idols.

So if you bring Light into the darkness, what you experience (as Human being) is the Disappearance of the Symbols. But your Mind has to interpret this disappearance with FEAR (because mind created these symbols and idols and it loves it, like God, which created all minds, loves them (he loves the minds/souls which he created))

Your mind can only interpret the Disappearance of the Symbols with what it Understands and it will usually Project the disappearance as "Destruction, wars, floods, fire, burning" etc etc etc.

For example, with the apple: If you bring Light to your body and if apple belongs to the Darkness, then following may happen:

1. You eat the Apple, and it is Gone. (this is the milder form of disappearance)
2. Someone may come and forcefully take the apple away from you - it is Gone.
3. The apple may be eaten by an animal - it is Gone.

i could write more possibilities of how it may disappear, but you get the basic idea.

Yet, GOD is not the creator of DESTRUCTION. Humans, on the other side, need to learn how not to destroy, but how to Transform darkened symbols into Light. Then the disappearance of the darkness will be as gentle as you have never dreamed of.

And Because God is not going against any will, because this would go against his will (which is, ironically said, the only will that can exist), he is letting darkness to be, in knowingness that it can not last long because his will is that there be Light. (What is 10000 years to Eternity, being unchangeable.)
And he can only help you in the darkness, if you will to let it be corrected. But you MUST ask HIM first. Because if you see Darkness where God Created Light, then it is YOU who is Creating Darkness. Understand that i do not want you to feel guilty, but i'm only pointing to the FACT that you can HEAL whatever you see.
(how to heal ? well i'm at this point now so i can not tell you, but i hope to learn it, as my training advances.)

May Love and Light be with you.

Thanks for that lecture, I'll pass it on to those who are being raped and shot, burned and shredded. They'll then, due to this new understanding, as originally stated, be able to thank god and be grateful.
In the meantime those aggressors, manufactures and purveyors of all sorts of diabolical apparatus and machines can be secure in the knowledge that what they do has nothing to do with a 'loving' god, thus causing no great problems.
Old 20-09-2018, 06:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
Thanks for that lecture, I'll pass it on to those who are being raped and shot, burned and shredded. They'll then, due to this new understanding, as originally stated, be able to thank god and be grateful.
In the meantime those aggressors, manufactures and purveyors of all sorts of diabolical apparatus and machines can be secure in the knowledge that what they do has nothing to do with a 'loving' god, thus causing no great problems.

" Thanks for that lecture, I'll pass it on to those who are being raped and shot, burned and shredded. They'll then, due to this new understanding, as originally stated, be able to thank god and be grateful. "

Do you wonder why the world is in such a turmoil with this type of mentality, I have already passed his 'Lecture' on now it remains to be seen if the turtured will thank God or not......

Did you notice the finishing touches? ...... May Love and Light be with you.
Old 20-09-2018, 12:13 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Yes. Only cuz it opens us...we welcome and are accepting of more and more.

Now, Joel Osteen put it this way which I related to...If you have children and one is unappreciative ,
but the other is always hugging you and saying, Ilove you, you are the best Dad.
Who do you think will get the car keys faster?

I find this to be true...or is it the Law of Attraction at work...the Impersonal System the Lord has made ....
If I am grumpy ...what can come to me....
if I am happy it's like you have waxed the slide from Heaven to your heart.

There are many like Joel Osteen, and believe me, they have nothing to do with God or spirituality, they are the leaders of a ponzi scheme.Of course the "law of attraction" works for them, they are on top of it, while the rest, well, God knows....

I've said it and I will say it once again, when you hear spiritual leaders talking about how to obtain things in this world, it's the best clue that they are blind to the truth.People like Joel Osteen are super rich, just read about Buddha or Jesus... Come on, Buddha gave up everything he had with the hope that he may get that "everything", Jesus had only his clothes, this was his wealth, remember how the soldiers divided His clothes... Wake up people, you are dreaming a dream inside another dream.

Sorry for being so harsh but this is the only way to make a stand.

Last edited by SimpleMan : 20-09-2018 at 07:12 PM.