Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 08-02-2014, 08:14 PM
Master
According to some researchers in this area, the offworld human ancestors of earth also went (some of them) to Mars. It was either inhabitable then &/or their advanced technology allowed for them to colonise some areas and to travel to earth as needed. If these statements or assumptions were or are true, then there would certainly be no way to tell them apart. They would be identical to us genetically and in outward appearance. Living underground for part or most of their lives could result in a different range of expression of the phenotypes for clarity and depth of iris colouration (eyes)...but this is a minor detail and not immediately or overtly noticeable.

They would certainly be able to overcome the "blendability" issue of humans from other parts of the known universe (LOL), some of whom are reported to be either substantially taller on average (i.e., males in the 7-9 foot range or females in the 6-7 foot range) &/or to have a markedly different "average" colouration (much fairer, or blue-skinned, or hairless, etc), either of which might (depending) render it difficult to mix amongst the natives (which would be us).

I personally would find any open confirmation or revelation to be a great sign of progress for us as a species. Yet fear, prejudice, close-mindedness and/or lack of curiosity are still our greatest barriers at present.

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 08-02-2014, 10:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperVI
It seems reasonable that if there were other humanoid like beings other than what we know as earth humans living among us -- we would have discovered it by now through autopsies, accidents or some other means of discovery. Perhaps I am skeptical of such things - I have just not seen evidence of this apart from hearsay.
maybe they don't want us to discover them I probably won't see them in my lifetime though.
Old 08-02-2014, 10:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
According to some researchers in this area, the offworld human ancestors of earth also went (some of them) to Mars. It was either inhabitable then &/or their advanced technology allowed for them to colonise some areas and to travel to earth as needed. If these statements or assumptions were or are true, then there would certainly be no way to tell them apart. They would be identical to us genetically and in outward appearance. Living underground for part or most of their lives could result in a different range of expression of the phenotypes for clarity and depth of iris colouration (eyes)...but this is a minor detail and not immediately or overtly noticeable.

They would certainly be able to overcome the "blendability" issue of humans from other parts of the known universe (LOL), some of whom are reported to be either substantially taller on average (i.e., males in the 7-9 foot range or females in the 6-7 foot range) &/or to have a markedly different "average" colouration (much fairer, or blue-skinned, or hairless, etc), either of which might (depending) render it difficult to mix amongst the natives (which would be us).

I personally would find any open confirmation or revelation to be a great sign of progress for us as a species. Yet fear, prejudice, close-mindedness and/or lack of curiosity are still our greatest barriers at present.

Peace & blessings,
7L

the off world human ancestors is that a book ? I'm going to have to check it out. I wonder what they would look like I think they would be of a beautiful race just like us humans on this earth are.
Old 09-02-2014, 04:15 PM
Master
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4716745%3Futm_hp_ref%3Dscience

This echoes Bob Lazar's statements concerning earlier worlds and Galaxies formated closer to the, "Big Bang, which same developed much earlier than our Galaxy and Solar System. What if life began millions of years on one of those, before life on ours started?

Then what?

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 09-02-2014, 05:12 PM
Guide
girlsearching.
No.
In pure light and truth.
Krishna.
Old 09-02-2014, 08:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by krishna
girlsearching.
No.
In pure light and truth.
Krishna.
There could be maybe.
Old 09-02-2014, 08:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/4716745%3Futm_hp_ref%3Dscience

This echoes Bob Lazar's statements concerning earlier worlds and Galaxies formated closer to the, "Big Bang, which same developed much earlier than our Galaxy and Solar System. What if life began millions of years on one of those, before life on ours started?

Then what?

Morpheus that's interesting so maybe before us there was already life forums prior to our creation .
Old 10-02-2014, 04:05 PM
Master
Right.

So, given our rate of scientific and technological progress which multiplies and "snowballs" by leaps and bounds now, what would a civilization be like if it had started millions, or even just thousands of years ahead of us?

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 10-02-2014, 04:27 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Right.

So, given our rate of scientific and technological progress which multiplies and "snowballs" by leaps and bounds now, what would a civilization be like if it had started millions, or even just thousands of years ahead of us?

That's what I think too!!
Old 10-02-2014, 04:57 PM
pgrundy

Quote:
Right.

It would be gone.