Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 23-01-2012, 01:44 PM
Phoenix Fire

Smile What can i do?

My three year old daughter is too scared to sleep upstairs at night, every time i take her up to her bedroom she starts crying and staring at the door in fear and saying they're coming, she has told me a girl called carrie opens her bedroom door while she is in bed at night and carrie gets on the bed, i am now reduced to letting my daughter sleep downstairs on her matress while i sleep on the sofa, which is no way to live, my daughter wants to sleep in. her room but is too scared, since she has been sleeping downstairs, there has been unexplained bangs in the room we sleep in, i have gone in my daughters bedroom and said out loud for this ghost to leave my daughter alone saying it is unfair to scare such a young child, but apart from that i dont know what to do as i am not sure what i am dealing with e.g. ghost or demon, any ideas i am desperate.
Old 23-01-2012, 02:49 PM
Master

Ask for Carrie to come to you, and tell what she wants with your daughter. If you don't like the answer, or if you don't get one, you cast a house-wide energy bubble of protection and tell the bubble to let no negative energies or spirits enter. Those negative energies or spirits who are present, you tell to BE GONE.
Old 23-01-2012, 03:13 PM
earthprowler

my son used to have the same problems with his room, he'd fight, scream and claw at the door frame not to be put in there. he was three at the time. we also had a little girl in the house but he played with her......there were others that did he scaring. these were the ones i had to treat like intruders to my home and in no uncertain terms let them know that if they did not leave my house there would be certain H*** to pay. i did this at the top of my lungs, not minding my words. i smudged every corner of every room while telling them this. GET OUT, THIS IS MY HOUSE,YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE EVER! it worked ond with in no time everyone was gone. i also smudged all entrances to the home, windows, door frames, attic entrances, even garage doors.

as for your daughter, make her a bottle of "ghost-be-gone", lavendar oil in some water to spray when she gets scared, it has a calming effect to help her sleep and will give her the feeling of power over all of this.

good luck.
Old 23-01-2012, 03:34 PM
Shabby

There are many ways to deal with "Ghosts". The best way to me is to rid the belief in ghosts. The belief in Ghosts creates the appearance of Ghosts. I tell my kids Ghosts are not real but that some believe in them and therefore experience them. If you choose to rid the belief in Ghosts I would suggest you keep a close eye on your thoughts. Do not ignor your thoughts but instead counteract them by saying no...Ghosts do not exist ...no matter what the appearance is showing forth. This way you pull the belief by it's root and Ghosts will soon stop appearing....sooner or later : )
Old 23-01-2012, 04:10 PM
Deactivated Account
Hmm I'm just wondering Shabby whether telling a child that what they are seeing isn't real will cause greater distress? I appreciate you believe ghosts don't exist, but many people experience them regardless of thoughts and beliefs. Thus spirits sometimes visit whether people believe in them or not. Children often grow up having to shut down their natural psychic ability due to their parents telling them 'not to be so silly' or 'ghosts aren't real.'
Old 23-01-2012, 04:33 PM
Guide
Put up with it for now.
It will pass.
Show love and kindness to this ghost.
My light is with you both.
In pure light and truth.
Krishna.
Old 23-01-2012, 05:08 PM
Arawn

This is a situation that could easily devolve into something much worse so I wouldn't suggest ignoring it. Have you tried to spend the night in the room yourself, or experienced anything directly other than the banging noises? What are your feelings or sensations in the room? Have you noticed anything when you've come in there to help her out? Have there been disturbances in the rest of the house? Do you know if the issue is limited to the home? Do you know anyone that has died lately named Carrie? I would also do research on the house to see who lived there in the past and if anyone had a child die there, or if there has been any history of spiritual disturbances?

Some basic magical self defense that anyone can do would to use natural magic. Steel underneath the pillow or mattress is supposed to drive away spirits. If you have any religious beliefs you can call on a priest, rabbi, etc. to bless the house, the room, and the child. If not you can attempt to ward the room yourself to keep the spirit out. Do you know how to do that? Another thing is a salt circle around the bed, or the LBR Ritual around the child's bed. You could try confronting the spirit yourself like you did before. Do you know anything about energy work or how to project it. If so put energy into your voice and confront the spirit and tell it to leave in no uncertain terms. Smudging works as well.

If none of these things work and the spirit persists it might be best to keep the child out of that room, or even find another place to live.
Old 23-01-2012, 05:27 PM
Shabby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck
Hmm I'm just wondering Shabby whether telling a child that what they are seeing isn't real will cause greater distress? I appreciate you believe ghosts don't exist, but many people experience them regardless of thoughts and beliefs. Thus spirits sometimes visit whether people believe in them or not. Children often grow up having to shut down their natural psychic ability due to their parents telling them 'not to be so silly' or 'ghosts aren't real.'

I get what you are saying Starbuck, but if we are one...there are no "others". It's not that I don't believe Ghosts, Satan, Monsters, Vampiress, exist...I believe our beliefs create the appearance of things. If your child see Monsters in his closet, a vampire under his bed....are you going to counteract that belief or tell him to be o.k. with that?
Old 23-01-2012, 06:27 PM
sesheta

To BrightSpark

I don't think ignoring it is going to help anything.
Have you tried talking to your child about it calmly? Try to get your child to think about/describe how this spirit really makes them feel - are they scared simply because they're faced with something they don't understand? If so, explaining that the spirit may simply be lonely/lost and wants company, may help your child be more at peace with it.
However, if they are scared because they get a sense that this spirit is negative in some way, then it needs to be dealt with. Perhaps your child has the gift of being able to see & communicate with spirits, but is just too young to understand what's happening!
Whatever you do - please don't tell your child that they're "seeing things" or that it's "all in their head" or any of those types of things! I truly believe that crushes any gifts a child may have, as well as puts a big dent in their own belief in themselves. Also, your child may grow to think that they can't tell you things because you won't believe them....
Old 23-01-2012, 07:39 PM
silent whisper

One aspect that you might be aware of in this issue is the call your daughter is sending to you. Its a connection for her to empower herself through this fear that has come up. Often times trying to remove, treat the space as something that needs to be gone, we miss the opporunity to "listen" and hear a small childs need to manage fear in a healthy way. I would focus on tools for your daughter to empower in what she is perceiving outside of herself as something to fear.

i know of a story recently whereby someone had this issue with their very young empathic, sensitive son...his mother gave him the tool of empowering himself by using his voice to scare away the "monsters" that he was sensing in his room. Now upon bed time, after a few minutes of leaving the room, she will often hear him scary the monsters away with a very loud........grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..it seems to work for him. :)